Hol up, yall know Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are related?

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    live from that psuedo ? 's momma's basement

https://youtu.be/ow6JSv_I1Oo

“one thing that I have noticed . . . is that all of these conspiracy theories depend on the perpetrators being endlessly clever. I think you'll find the facts also work if you assume everyone is endlessly stupid.”
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    9iu6k3pdajya.jpg

Come on man we all know that it was the zodiac killer ted cruzs father that killed jfk and according to the wikileaks dnc emails they think he did too lol

By that logic everyone from Calgary is the zodiac killer. lol

Its a running joke about ted cruz.

But im serious one of the wikileaks emails said ted cruzs father did help castro. So its possible he might have some ties to Lee Harvey Oswald.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conspiracy theories exist because the truth is usually not as exciting. "Clinton is a lizard person" is much more intriguing than saying she's just a boring politician. Hell. They still have shows on right now trying to prove Big Foots existence when the person admitted to it being a hoax a long time ago. People enjoy being blissfully ignorant.

Coincidentally,Trump's biggest support base is uneducated whites....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only dumb ? think conspiracy theory automatically means ? ? , tinfoil ideas.

@StoneColdMikey I heard about that Russian conspiracy theory. Interesting now because of his previous comments about Russian foreign relations.

This could prove disastrous for him if the media runs with this. Americans generally hate Russians.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I aint voting

please vote for legal weed if its on your state's ballot
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Only dumb ? think conspiracy theory automatically means ? ? , tinfoil ideas.

@StoneColdMikey I heard about that Russian conspiracy theory. Interesting now because of his previous comments about Russian foreign relations.

This could prove disastrous for him if the media runs with this. Americans generally hate Russians.

Yup and last week he said he want the Russians to continue to hack us well Hilary still. What type of ? is that to say . TBH I think trump running for prez caught everyone off guard. This was suppose to Hilary election but I can see Putin putting the battery behind trump's back to try to win the election. I don't think trump is running for Hilary because she would had won against any of the republicans easily
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Conspiracy theories exist because the truth is usually not as exciting. "Clinton is a lizard person" is much more intriguing than saying she's just a boring politician. Hell. They still have shows on right now trying to prove Big Foots existence when the person admitted to it being a hoax a long time ago. People enjoy being blissfully ignorant.

No conspiracies usually exist when the official story doesn't add up. For example, 9/11. We ALL know that ? didn't add up and Bush was involved. But it doesn't take a blissfully ignorant conspiracy theorist to do their homework and ask simple questions
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was talking with this cat real heavy into like conspiracy theories and ?

That's all I had to read

those are the words of a ? high as ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, George HW Bush most likely did orchestrate the Kennedy assassination
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    If we are being real, I think this election is a conspiracy to get Hillary elected.

Her and Donald were friends. And Donald has said if he would ever run for president, he would run as a Republican because they have the dumbest voter base

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but he's playing his part. Hillary probably already has this wrapped up.

Y'all really gotta learn the definition of conspiracy because most of y'all don't use that word correctly at all
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I was talking with this cat real heavy into like conspiracy theories and ?

That's all I had to read

Because you're not very smart and you've been brainwashed and trained just like a good little domesticated pet to shut off any intellectual thought when you hear certain trigger words

There was actually a CIA operation specifically created in order to stigmatize the word "conspiracy"

You didn't know that either because, like I said before, you(and everyone who thinks like you) aren't very smart
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Smh please don't this
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

No conspiracies usually exist when the official story doesn't add up. For example, 9/11. We ALL know that ? didn't add up and Bush was involved. But it doesn't take a blissfully ignorant conspiracy theorist to do their homework and ask simple questions

Thank you
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

The issue with people "doing their homework" is that many people that subscribe to conspiracy theories usually get their info from questionable sources i.e. hood "documentaries", YouTube videos,random websites, etc. without any research done on the source supplying the information. The bulk of conspiracy theories have been debunked
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Thinking there's more to an event that what you're told is one thing...the ? people come up with is what makes some conspiracy folks seem nuts...like all the Illuminati people...somehow this society who runs the world and keeps all these secrets are gonna have their entire history exposes by a youtube video? Kanye sacrificed his mom for fame? ? like that is what makes people turn a deaf ear to conspiracy theories...because just like most groups of people the loudest and most vocal are also the craziest
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This page just got dumber
  • blackrain
    Options

The issue with people "doing their homework" is that many people that subscribe to conspiracy theories usually get their info from questionable sources i.e. hood "documentaries", YouTube videos,random websites, etc. without any research done on the source supplying the information. The bulk of conspiracy theories have been debunked

They have a tendency to say "don't trust the media" while using media sources to prove their points
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

The bold statement is incorrect and it doesn't make sense

Can you name one of these "conspiracies" that have been "debunked"?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

They have a tendency to say "don't trust the media" while using media sources to prove their points

You definitely don't learn anything from any of the threads that you post in lol

You get all of your news from the same 5 families that own all mainstream media INCLUDING black media

I don't ever use the mainstream media to cite sources, this is yet another smugly ignorant statement of yours that doesn't even make sense

Like I keep saying on here, I don't understand how you domesticated simpletons can really sit here and blindly accept a false narrative from the same people and NEWS SOURCES that have told you multiple times that every black male killed by police was is and will continue to be a thug that deserved it

You can't even acknowledge the cognitive dissonance in your own head, that's how deep in denial you are

If you were up to date on the history of western countries and their relationship to Africa LIKE YOU SHOULD BE, you wouldn't even fix your fingers to try and defend the lies of the MSM
  • blackrain
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

You definitely don't learn anything from any of the threads that you post in lol

You get all of your news from the same 5 families that own all mainstream media INCLUDING black media

I don't ever use the mainstream media to cite sources, this is yet another smugly ignorant statement of yours that doesn't even make sense

Like I keep saying on here, I don't understand how you domesticated simpletons can really sit here and blindly accept a false narrative from the same people and NEWS SOURCES that have told you multiple times that every black male killed by police was is and will continue to be a thug that deserved it

You can't even acknowledge the cognitive dissonance in your own head, that's how deep in denial you are

If you were up to date on the history of western countries and their relationship to Africa LIKE YOU SHOULD BE, you wouldn't even fix your fingers to try and defend the lies of the MSM

You got all of that from me saying its funny to use the same media some people say not to trust? If you can point how that statement says that it's OK to trust mainstream media 100% I'd love to see it
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

You got all of that from me saying its funny to use the same media some people say not to trust? If you can point how that statement says that it's OK to trust mainstream media 100% I'd love to see it

You don't have to specifically say it, you regurgitate everything they tell you to regurgitate and you don't do any intellectual research on your own
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

Why doesn't it make sense to u?? The magic bullet theory (jfk) has been debunked, Loch Ness, Bigfoot, the 9/11 "free fall" theory, etc. have all been proven to be untrue. If you'd done your "homework", u wouldn't have to ask which have been disproven. Now the issue is not to trust the main stream media because they're apart of the machine, right?? So what credible sources do u have that u trust?? I'll wait....
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Why doesn't it make sense to u?? The magic bullet theory (jfk) has been debunked, Loch Ness, Bigfoot, the 9/11 "free fall" theory, etc. have all been proven to be untrue. If you'd done your "homework", u wouldn't have to ask which have been disproven. Now the issue is not to trust the main stream media because they're apart of the machine, right?? So what credible sources do u have that u trust?? I'll wait....

The bolded are absolutely untrue and I can tell that you don't even understand the words you just typed

Just like a disingenuous pseudo-intellectual throw in non sequitur and hyperbole because you think it make you seem smarter

Come into the 9/11 thread this year if you wanna be educated so that you're not speaking on things that you don't comprehend

Also, I dare you to start a JFK thread lmao

Do it to yourself if you want to
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM