Clifford Harris Speaking That Truth

NeighborhoodNomad.
NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
TIP speaking the truth - "You cannot start something with negative intentions and end up in a positive place"..."You must make amends..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9rd537KJFA

Comments

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get you a thesaurus if it helps.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    this some real ? man.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    no bs though he really did get smart. well he is close to killer mike and banner so i would hope so
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell that too that prostitute
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He work crimestoppers
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ecological mindstate that my ancestral brethren have come to harbor is not only gynecologically unreasonable but also ubiquitous in hypotheticals and ergonomics....patna

This is why southern ? keep it ignit, you speak words they are not use to and you get slammed by your own southern brethren.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody need to tell him he trying too hard. Im coming to find out that things need to be said as simple as possible.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe wrote: »
    This ecological mindstate that my ancestral brethren have come to harbor is not only gynecologically unreasonable but also ubiquitous in hypotheticals and ergonomics....patna

This is why southern ? keep it ignit, you speak words they are not use to and you get slammed by your own southern brethren.

Shut yo ? ass up, ?
    Ain't nobody slamming nobody
    It's a running joke with ti and his use of 12 letter words
    You ain't gotta be serious 24/7, boy
    You ? about a joke ain't stopping ? from getting the short end of the stick

Damn bruh, you went all the way in your feelings, I was joking also. But just like your joke there is some truth rooted in it.
  • The Recipe

Shut yo ? ass up, ?
    Ain't nobody slamming nobody
    It's a running joke with ti and his use of 12 letter words
    You ain't gotta be serious 24/7, boy
    You ? about a joke ain't stopping ? from getting the short end of the stick

Damn bruh, you went all the way in your feelings, I was joking also. But just like your joke there is some truth rooted in it.

My bad, bro

Its all good bro.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just glad he stopped exaggerating his accent. I used to hate that ? .
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put it in a song......nah kiddin T.I. that ? .
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

When he used to speak, I used to tell my girl, he gotta be from rural GA with that thick accent. I'm from MS, and country as mafucka, but this ? would exaggerate his accent sounding like he came straight from the farm.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its actually not exaggerated. Im from out here. Dudes from Bankhead area. Especially at that time go out there or Candler Rd. Decatur, or College Park, etc. and hearing someone talk comparable to that is par for the course. Over time being exposed to different places and whatnot has evolved his speech. It may be hard to believe maybe because its the city or closer to an urban area but I grew up hearing that type of talking all over. I guess it really stands out for someone not from here.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Its actually not exaggerated. Im from out here. Dudes from Bankhead area. Especially at that time go out there or Candler Rd. Decatur, or College Park, etc. and hearing someone talk comparable to that is par for the course. Over time being exposed to different places and whatnot has evolved his speech. It may be hard to believe maybe because its the city or closer to an urban area but I grew up hearing that type of talking all over. I guess it really stands out for someone not from here.

LOL i dont know why cats think ppl put on an "act" for that ? . ? really talk like that on a daily basis. He from exactly where it come from.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »

LOL i dont know why cats think ppl put on an "act" for that ? . ? really talk like that on a daily basis. He from exactly where it come from.

Cause Im like "thats how everybody talks" haha. nothing abnormal there. You can actually tell he has changed over the years the Georgia accent isnt so thick here in this video. It wasnt that he was trying thats just how he was raised talking and hearing people talk. I could take somebody right now up to Candler Rd and talk to any random person and you would hear the most Southern Georgia talk. Sounding just like TI. Not a show thats just everyday life coming up here. Its not the same all over the metro though. Bankhead or Decatur or somewhere people sound different than out in Gwinnett and the suburbs. You would have to be in the environment and it would make sense. You would see how its natural.