What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The IC Producer Thread

BetaBeta #FastFamilyPosts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
tumblr_m5d5f1WlOO1qifdc0.jpg

I'm thinking...why dont we have something like this already? Yeah theres threads for IC rappers but what about the guys who make the beats?

I know there's a lot of you guys out there who make beats and I think its time you guys had a platform to share what you've created and discuss. I've recently become interested enough in making music so to start the thread off can anybody share what I need to start off with as far as bare essentials as a beginner on a small budget until I can work my way up to better equipment?

Meanwhile, you guys can have a place to drop yall stuff and Idk drop some knowledge or post music from your fav producers or w/e you want, you have the floor.
justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

DOPEdweebz

Replies