_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
qfqcb2ftcchk.png

Kaye hilarious, YOU NOT Steve , I like tidal better

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Why does he want Apple to buy Tidal? Wouldn't that relieve their "freedom" that they have on Tidal?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting on this ? to mention something about police killings of his own ppl & anything regarding BLM. Yet he complaining about tidal & beefing with white ? smh

Please post this to his twitter
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically he wants to be apart of Apple??
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    So basically he wants to be apart of Apple??

basically
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting on this ? to mention something about police killings of his own ppl & anything regarding BLM. Yet he complaining about tidal & beefing with white ? smh

The ? you doing ? ? You mentoring the youth to not make the same mistakes. You having honest conversations with your local leaders about the ? . Because i have done both before all these killings. ? wanna look to stars save the world. but what all they doing to be the chage.

Also as a grandchild of a minister who worked with MLK Sr. during the civil rights movement BLM is unorganized as ? and in many ways hustling backwards. ? them ? blocking interstates and ? so a young black man like me has issues getting to work. On top of that you got leaders from the boston chapter on national tv talking about disbanding all police everywhere which is dumb as ? . There are too many attention ? in the group that are making it lose the focus.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is tidal even ? with apple music right now??
  • _God_
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Is tidal even ? with apple music right now??

Tidal better yo more options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont look to entertainers to be activist

I used to feel that way but with all the mindless sheep following their every word, these entertainers can be useful for certain causes.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Sellout problems. ? apple. ? tidal. ? kanye. Nothing to benefit the culture or fans as usual. Heartbreaking to see this culture that started off in the streets in early 70s that nobody wanted a part of get ? out to this point. Where the ? was apple and tidal in 73, 79, 88, 94? Hip Hop is stupid as ? for giving up on physical media. They had power and influence in technology sector. The main reason why Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc kept making portable devices, mini compos and boomboxes was because of hip hop alone. Going digital gave up the real power and independece

and it not wrong to expect kanye to speak out about this police violence towards blackmen. you have 10,000+ sheep retweeting that ? "get me so so so so so in one room in next week". Just imagine how he can start a national conversation if replaced all those ? with feds, police cheifs, justice dept reps, families of slain blacks in one room. if he ? , he got power, he a genius and all that other idealistic ? it shouldnt be hard to do something. he just like ASAP $ambo thinking ? high fashion is going to protect him. He mention Dre but forgot about Dre getting cuffed and checked for his freedom papers on his own ? property like the average ? off the street these black entertainers claim they cant relate to.

I agree with this angry ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So pretty much Jay and them are trying to swindle apple
  • _God_
    Options

Yea Jay from bk
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Basically
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think they Jay tryna to partner with Apple Music, while Apple Music tryna to just buy tidal out right
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? apple. ? tidal. ? kanye..

Came in to say this.

• Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont look to entertainers to be activist

Exactly...... There are people who get paid with our tax money to make sure things like that don't happen like the mayors,congress and council men, your governors and senators and the president himself. These are the people you need to be confronting about the situation
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lmao ? really want Ye to tweet out #BLM

Even ? ass MJ saw how easy it was to gain the black communities support and tried to jump in to "help the cause".

Think for yourselves you sheep, don't look for entertainers and athletes to lead a revolt, they breaking bread with the white man after they tweet about equality
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have no idea why folks feel rappers are obligated to do this ? , I'm sure off rip ye ? ass has contributed more than u, no offense but let that mane trip on tidal and ? drugs in peace, he not obligated to speak out to please u.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy Kanye. You just want to stay a slave. He already went through a lot trying to be accepted in the fashion world that didn't want him, now he wants to integrate with Apple instead of trying to tough it out and actually build a company that can be passed down to his family for generations. This is why we as a people don't have ownership in anything, because we'll give up the potential to leave a legacy/birth right for our families for the sake of being accepted.