Any of yall ? doners?

Options
2»

Comments

• felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Sure. If I'm dead, ? do I need a kidney for?

Nah man I was always skeptical about that ? right. Say a person gets seriously injured In a car accident but the person is battling for their life.... I heard (not necessarily true now) I heard the money in the black market for organs is big so Doctors out there slanging kidneys, lungs, hearts, eyes.... Shiiiiit... ? that I ain't giving a doctor the chance to ? my ass to make some bread bway. is a col' world you seen the movie awake? i live in Miami and I heard stories about certain hospitals man ? that. At the dmv lady always asked me you want to be an ? donor I nod my head, eye contact like would you be an ? donor lady? She nods right back like i hear you man... Print my license and am out of there am sorry. Now once am dead well ? I can't do anything about it but as long as my license say not an ? donor if I wake up with one kidney they got a serious law suit problem lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really need to make it a opt-out system instead of a opt-in. Too many ? ? on some Dale Gribble ? thinkin the Jews gonna sell their kidneys to Aliens
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Sure. If I'm dead, ? do I need a kidney for?

Same thing I said. ? it. Take what you need B.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    If only yall knew the proportion of how many goes to those in need and how many goes to scientific research and universities.... :#

So? It's helping regardless.