Which entertainment is best?

Options

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    After 06-07 i quit wrestling, its too watered down and everyone is trying to be a star...it qas aroind the time Basic Thuganomics was polluting

Hardy Boyz at a PPV event>>>most NFL games

? couldnt wait for that Swanton off the titantron onto like 4-6 stacked tables
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    I'm a grown unashamed wrestling fan but imma go with the NFL. Why is this even a comparison? They have nothing to do with each other
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    Not that I have an issue with grown men watching wrestling, but... Compared to NFL? For real?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Stew made this thread?
    Copper wrote: »
    ? wrong with stew??
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Stew bussing shots?

I was ? when I made it but Im glad it got a little feedback. You should see my Timeline on Twitter(mostly IC vets/grown ass men) whenever WWE has a match going on, ? crazy and I gotta log off because of it so I had to ask *shrugs*
  • Stew
    Options
    I could see the entertainment level for the NFL going down if you a fan of the ? ass redskins. So I see where stew is coming from asking this

Hey ? u buddy. We comin.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Up until like 93, I would've said the 'E.

But the Attitude Era was the best thing smoking Vince ever had (late 90s), and it still couldn't touch the League.

Now....why is this even a comparison? The PG era destroyed any credibility the 'E had from the Attitude Era.

Imagine if they were doing all that in 2016. Their too scared now. They can't even use ? humor anymore.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    NFL foh with that wwe ? . Ain't gonna get better than the 90s.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    Go figure wrote: »
    I know a couple adults thats still into wrestling its whatever I guess. As long as they can acknowledge its scripted I wont look at em funny.

I was in 2nd/3rd grade arguing with classmates about it being fake but the last time I was really into it was Rock/Stone Cold days.

Anybody remember that XFL ? though?

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!
    uvsb4cksg7fs.gif

I'm a huge WWE fan and right now is a great time to be a fan especially, but seriously yeah there is no comparison
  • Stew
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    I know a couple adults thats still into wrestling its whatever I guess. As long as they can acknowledge its scripted I wont look at em funny.

I was in 2nd/3rd grade arguing with classmates about it being fake but the last time I was really into it was Rock/Stone Cold days.

Anybody remember that XFL ? though?

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!
    uvsb4cksg7fs.gif

I'm a huge WWE fan and right now is a great time to be a fan especially, but seriously yeah there is no comparison

Yo that video is ? hilarious lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    I don't watch sports(even fake ? wrestling), but if I was forced to choose between the two, it'd be NFL for sure.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    I actually watch wrestling, but NFL >>>>> all. ? kind of question is this..... oh yeah ? the deadskins.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    The ? kinda question,?
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cousins pops watch that ? and he like 60. Foh. Cartoons yes. Wwe no. This ? actually gets pumped when done "new" ? happens. Foh
  • Stew
    Options
    My cousins pops watch that ? and he like 60. Foh. Cartoons yes. Wwe no. This ? actually gets pumped when done "new" ? happens. Foh

Whats going on here?
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    WWE
    I''l choose NFL over NBA any day though.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    As far as the question goes though I dont know, it just depends on whats goin on. Sometimes wrestling can be stale/boring as hell but like VIBE said right now ? is interesting so everybodys watching, people that aint ? with it in years are startin to again cause they've flipped it on and saw something they liked.

A lot of the people from the 80s/90s are gone and it aint many new guys that can hang with what they were doin since a lot of ? is banned now but some of them still find a way to make it entertaining.

& Ive never had to choose between the two cause I can just DVR or bring in a extra tv to watch both
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    As far as the question goes though I dont know, it just depends on whats goin on. Sometimes wrestling can be stale/boring as hell but like VIBE said right now ? is interesting so everybodys watching, people that aint ? with it in years are startin to again cause they've flipped it on and saw something they liked.

A lot of the people from the 80s/90s are gone and it aint many new guys that can hang with what they were doin since a lot of ? is banned now but some of them still find a way to make it entertaining.

& Ive never had to choose between the two cause I can just DVR or bring in a extra tv to watch both

Im telling yall gotta watch Japan, ROH, and Lucha Underground. Im more of a MMA guy to be honest these days. Always will be an avid NFL and NBA fan also.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    To be honest Im really into battle rap also.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL
    To be honest Im really into battle rap also.

I kinda miss the off the top days

But these prewritten cats be going hard

So it evens out a little
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE
    Raw entertainment factor, WWE, for competitive sportsmanship and athleticism the NFL.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never understood the argument of "if you're an adult you shouldn't be watching cartoons, wrestling, video games, etc"

y'all do know adults create this ? right. its not kids behind the scenes writing these scripts and drawing. It's grown professional adults.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Dawg am a soccer fan.... I live in the states and grew up watching wrestling and football also but I stopped watching wrestling to be exact by the 6th grade lol. If you a grown ass man watching wwe over some nfl, man you need to check yo self before you wreck yo self. Just like all these Pokemon playing ass adults smh
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Never understood the argument of "if you're an adult you shouldn't be watching cartoons, wrestling, video games, etc"

y'all do know adults create this ? right. its not kids behind the scenes writing these scripts and drawing. It's grown professional adults.

Yeah I hear you can't argue that... But yo wrestling or Pokemon for instance? I ? with some tom and Jerry, wild e coyote and the roadrunner every so often but seldomly. Idk man certain stuff is out of line for an adult it just come with the territory idk