To those who believe in the power of prayer, does ? or the heavens keep a waiting list?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This thread is proof that every generation gets dumber

This thread is open to anyone's thoughts on prayer, not everyone has to have the same views that you do. Are you just upset because many don't believe your ? is a real ? ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the people who go through trials and tribulations that have the most understanding, or hopefully they should if they spend any time in reflection rather than resentment. It's usually the people who've gone through some ? or who've have rough lives that seem to have more compassion/understanding for others pain and suffering. They can relate and 'feel their pain' and comfort them. For people who've never had to experience that, they lack so much imo, maybe even lack humanness or maybe soul, idk quite how to word that. But the lack is apparent and can be felt by others.

You know so for your friend, while her situation is difficult and unpleasant maybe, she in the long run is gaining things that are invaluable, you can't pick up a book and gain that insight or wisdom, you have to live it to understand it. And those are the things imo that put people farther ahead on the path than someone who has coasted through life. And who knows what her path is, only ? .
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    I did not read everything but one thing I know is that asking jesus for something is the wrong way to pray .First off that Jesus thing is a hoax I can explain if yall want ,but one should NEVER ASK when praying only give thanks

I hear that but when you say Jesus is a hoax, you mean the hoax of him being a savior or him even existing?

Him being ? in the Flesh and being the only way to ? , Its blasphemous ! ? 's people are already chosen before they're even born but they want to make you believe that if you say that jesus died and resurected and believe he was ? in the flesh you will go to heaven...thats the trickery to send you to hell because ? cannot die ! how in the ? this guy is ? in the flesh but died on the cross like all the other criminals .Plus the worst Sin ever is worshipping anybody other than The Most High, This Jesus guy included!

the Devil is a liar ,Lucifer (as the story goes) was cast out of heaven because he wanted ? 's glory and wanted to be worshipped...

now all of a sudden we got a magician who claims to be the middle man , yeah right lol

the trinity in itself is blasphemous, makin the sign of the cross ,while saying ,the father,the son, the holy spirit... but the cross was used to ? jesus ( by their story if he is really the messiah, its total disrespect )

How stupid is the theory that Jesus is ? 's only son ? lol tricknology we ALL are Gods children if not , that means there is more than one ? if Jesus was his only son.

To me at the most Yeshua ,was a prophet who went against the establishement and got killed

This jesus ( hail zeus) ? is a total lie to deceive ? 's people

when you start studying numbers and what they mean ,their occult meaning and all you start seeing the lies much clearer ( i know i'm going left and right here but I could talk about this for days)

33 is the age of jesus's when he died (allegedly lol) 33 is actually 6
    in the bible it says number of the beast is 666 that number is 9 ( 3 times 6 =18 , 1+8 =9 the number of completion wich is a good number but also represents " the self " as in the Ego because the number 9 multiplied by any number comes back to a 9

ex: 9x9 = 81 ,8+1 =9
    9x8 =72 ,7=2 =9 etc...

also 9 when added to any number = 0

9+3 =12 ,1+2 =3
    9+7 =16 ,1+6 = 7 so its like the 9 dont exist or equals zero that right there says that maybe 666 means when we become too absored with the self thats when we die inside and right now individualism is at an all time high ,we are disconecting ourselves from the divine energy that is inside ALL OF US so if we all die inside ...

so jesus being number 6 by way of 33 wich is an important number in masonry and 6 is the number of male energy, the soul of man. SON OF MAN, Son Of ? ...

I'm sayin all this to say that those storys are not to be taken litteraly, the bible is full of hidden truth and metaphores but its been tampered with, one thing for sure I do believe some guy was killed for his convictions but praying to him like he was ? in the flesh is dangerous because jesus was not even his ? name lol

I was left and righ I know lol and I dont claim to know it all basically I dont know ? but I learned alot since my eyes opened 15 years ago ( I was raised as a catholic) and this is my 2 cents

to sum it all up the jesus story is a blashpemy to The Most High, MY OPINION lol

• kingblaze84
    Options
    It's the people who go through trials and tribulations that have the most understanding, or hopefully they should if they spend any time in reflection rather than resentment. It's usually the people who've gone through some ? or who've have rough lives that seem to have more compassion/understanding for others pain and suffering. They can relate and 'feel their pain' and comfort them. For people who've never had to experience that, they lack so much imo, maybe even lack humanness or maybe soul, idk quite how to word that. But the lack is apparent and can be felt by others.

You know so for your friend, while her situation is difficult and unpleasant maybe, she in the long run is gaining things that are invaluable, you can't pick up a book and gain that insight or wisdom, you have to live it to understand it. And those are the things imo that put people farther ahead on the path than someone who has coasted through life. And who knows what her path is, only ? .

My friend is actually very compassionate, she took care of her sister's daughter for a long time when her sister had some financial problems and in fact still takes care of her time to time when her sister can't find a babysitter. She's definitely a soulful person, into singing, poetry and everything. Maybe she is gaining something from all the struggles she's going through, wisdom in many ways I'm sure.

I do agree some struggle in life is good because it can make you a stronger person, but some things I think are just too much for one single person to deal with, liker her situation. Miracles do happen though, on a luck level or spiritual level, hopefully she and others get that. Probably won't come from prayer, but just some good habits, science and hopefully luck. And you think "? " can see a person's path ahead of time?
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I did not read everything but one thing I know is that asking jesus for something is the wrong way to pray .First off that Jesus thing is a hoax I can explain if yall want ,but one should NEVER ASK when praying only give thanks

I hear that but when you say Jesus is a hoax, you mean the hoax of him being a savior or him even existing?

Him being ? in the Flesh and being the only way to ? , Its blasphemous ! ? 's people are already chosen before they're even born but they want to make you believe that if you say that jesus died and resurected and believe he was ? in the flesh you will go to heaven...thats the trickery to send you to hell because ? cannot die ! how in the ? this guy is ? in the flesh but died on the cross like all the other criminals .Plus the worst Sin ever is worshipping anybody other than The Most High, This Jesus guy included!

the Devil is a liar ,Lucifer (as the story goes) was cast out of heaven because he wanted ? 's glory and wanted to be worshipped...

now all of a sudden we got a magician who claims to be the middle man , yeah right lol

the trinity in itself is blasphemous, makin the sign of the cross ,while saying ,the father,the son, the holy spirit... but the cross was used to ? jesus ( by their story if he is really the messiah, its total disrespect )

How stupid is the theory that Jesus is ? 's only son ? lol tricknology we ALL are Gods children if not , that means there is more than one ? if Jesus was his only son.

To me at the most Yeshua ,was a prophet who went against the establishement and got killed

when you start studying numbers and what they mean ,their occult meaning and all you start seeing the lies much clearer ( i know i'm going left and right here but I could talk about this for days)

in the bible it says number of the beast is 666 that number is 9 ( 3 times 6 =18 , 1+8 =9 the number of completion wich is a good number but also represents " the self " as in the Ego because the number 9 multiplied by any number comes back to a 9

9x8 =72 ,7=2 =9 etc...

9+3 =12 ,1+2 =3
    9+7 =16 ,1+6 = 7 so its like the 9 dont exist or equals zero that right there says that maybe 666 means when we become too absored with the self thats when we die inside and right now individualism is at an all time high ,we are disconecting ourselves from the divine energy that is inside ALL OF US so if we all die inside ...

so jesus being number 6 by way of 33 wich is an important number in masonry and 6 is the number of male energy, the soul of man. SON OF MAN, Son Of ? ...

I'm sayin all this to say that those storys are not to be taken litteraly, the bible is full of hidden truth and metaphores but its been tampered with, one thing for sure I do believe some guy was killed for his convictions but praying to him like he was ? in the flesh is dangerous because jesus was not even his ? name lol

I was left and righ I know lol and I dont claim to know it all basically I dont know ? but I learned alot since my eyes opened 15 years ago ( I was raised as a catholic) and this is my 2 cents

to sum it all up the jesus story is a blashpemy to The Most High, MY OPINION lol

That numbers theory is definitely interesting, reminds me of something Arnold Swarzenagger said in the movie End of Days.

We definitely agree the Bible stories shouldn't be taken literally, that includes Jesus rising from the dead and claiming to be ? , I don't see Jesus walking around anywhere lol. I called out to him on this forum a year ago, never heard anything. I was being sincere about it too.

I believe a higher power of some kind could be out there or was out there, but Jesus definitely wasn't a "? ". A ? isn't supposed to be killed by mere humans as you said, what kind of ? ass ? is that? A ? is supposed to go out with a bang like the Hindu gods, that waged total war against other gods (supposedly). Jesus claimed to be ? but couldn't even deliver his "chosen people" out of Roman occupation. Not exactly impressive and ? like, that's a fake ass ? . What happened to gods being powerful, like the good old days. If there is a ? , which is possible, I don't think it would need a middle man.

I was Catholic 16 years ago lol.....couldn't stand with the lies any longer.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

Hell yeah and on top of being more stupid every generation is more cowardly and soft than that last, men are scared of death, complaining at the pains of life so much so that they don't even want to have children.

real ? stupid weaklings
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

My friend is actually very compassionate, she took care of her sister's daughter for a long time when her sister had some financial problems and in fact still takes care of her time to time when her sister can't find a babysitter. She's definitely a soulful person, into singing, poetry and everything. Maybe she is gaining something from all the struggles she's going through, wisdom in many ways I'm sure.

I do agree some struggle in life is good because it can make you a stronger person, but some things I think are just too much for one single person to deal with, liker her situation. Miracles do happen though, on a luck level or spiritual level, hopefully she and others get that. Probably won't come from prayer, but just some good habits, science and hopefully luck. And you think "? " can see a person's path ahead of time?

There is something up, because when I look back at my life or even others lives, hindsight is 20/20. Like everything happened as it should have or at the very least you see how one thing connects to the other. If the past is connected and brought me where I am today, I surmise my future is connected also. It's a perplexing notion for me, I do ponder it often how that could possibly be.

Lol @ "? ", remember I speak as vague about ? as vague as "? " is. For me ? is interchangeable with universe(and beyond), a broad name for a broad entity. Or as something higher or most high above myself.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

Hell yeah and on top of being more stupid every generation is more cowardly and soft than that last, men are scared of death, complaining at the pains of life so much so that they don't even want to have children.

real ? stupid weaklings

You wanna talk about cowardly, weak and soft? You just described the Bible ? to a ? T haha.....

The Bible ? is cowardly, he's the ? that's playing hide and go seek all the time. Why is it such a coward that it's hiding all the time?

The Bible ? is the one that's so damn weak it can't even protect its followers from getting their heads chopped off and worse worldwide.

Soft? LOL ? the Bible ? is soft as ? compared to the rah rah ? it talked about 2,000 plus years ago. Soft as tissue paper. Wilt Chamberlain didn't have kids, and I bet he'd kick your ass if he was alive now. ? outta here with your ? post.

• zzombie
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

You wanna talk about cowardly, weak and soft? You just described the Bible ? to a ? T haha.....

The Bible ? is cowardly, he's the ? that's playing hide and go seek all the time. Why is it such a coward that it's hiding all the time?

The Bible ? is the one that's so damn weak it can't even protect its followers from getting their heads chopped off and worse worldwide.

Soft? LOL ? the Bible ? is soft as ? compared to the rah rah ? it talked about 2,000 plus years ago. Soft as tissue paper. Wilt Chamberlain didn't have kids, and I bet he'd kick your ass if he was alive now. ? outta here with your ? post.

? is not hiding those with eyes can see and those without cannot

the ? of the bible considered those who die in his name blessed dying for Christ is a gift

failure to pass on your genes is a sign of genetic inferiority, I must have touched a nerve you must be too scared of life to have children or maybe you have a low sperm count and cannot have kids either way it's a good thing because we don't need weaklings like you having children... Hurry up and die so you can confirm ? exist for yourself.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2016
    Options

There is something up, because when I look back at my life or even others lives, hindsight is 20/20. Like everything happened as it should have or at the very least you see how one thing connects to the other. If the past is connected and brought me where I am today, I surmise my future is connected also. It's a perplexing notion for me, I do ponder it often how that could possibly be.

Lol @ "? ", remember I speak as vague about ? as vague as "? " is. For me ? is interchangeable with universe(and beyond), a broad name for a broad entity. Or as something higher or most high above myself.

I sympathize with that because I've gone through some challenges in the past and it definitely made me stronger and wiser in many ways. From a near death experience to some silly fights growing up to some other things, I've definitely bounced back much stronger. My future is unknown to me and pretty much everyone else that's not a psychic, but hopefully it continues to go on a good path, which I'm optimistic it will be. My homegirl is optimistic too, despite everything she's going through, and I actually admire that. My uncle is probably screwed long term, but at least his kids will be taken care of.

And I understand your concept of ? , it is broad as you said and does include the universe. All of my prayers (all 4 or 5 of them lol) have been to the universe or "heavens" as I like to say, since I stopped being connected to any single religion. Who knows, maybe one day the universe will speak to me and explain why the world is the way it is! I look forward to that day.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

9x8 =72 ,7=2 =9 etc...

9+3 =12 ,1+2 =3

That numbers theory is definitely interesting, reminds me of something Arnold Swarzenagger said in the movie End of Days.

We definitely agree the Bible stories shouldn't be taken literally, that includes Jesus rising from the dead and claiming to be ? , I don't see Jesus walking around anywhere lol. I called out to him on this forum a year ago, never heard anything. I was being sincere about it too.

I believe a higher power of some kind could be out there or was out there, but Jesus definitely wasn't a "? ". A ? isn't supposed to be killed by mere humans as you said, what kind of ? ass ? is that? A ? is supposed to go out with a bang like the Hindu gods, that waged total war against other gods (supposedly). Jesus claimed to be ? but couldn't even deliver his "chosen people" out of Roman occupation. Not exactly impressive and ? like, that's a fake ass ? . What happened to gods being powerful, like the good old days. If there is a ? , which is possible, I don't think it would need a middle man.

yup when I started learning about numbers I began to understand the grand scheme of things a little more ,we all are represented by a number at first I didnt believe it meant anything but i'm a number 9 and the characteristics are me to a tee! ,the univese is all mathematics numer nine is completion and we also have 9 orifices(holes) in our body ( 2 eyes,2 nostrils,2 ears ,a mouth ,? , and peehole/ ? plus there are 9 planets in our solar system etc... im going to peep what shwarzenneger said in the movie
  • Ether44mag
    edited September 2016
    Options

Praying is very powerful but you have to know how to pray, praying is conecting with our higher self and you can attract things or situations when you know how to pray by visualising yourself in the moment of where you wanna be but NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING! you have to say thanks for things that you have or wish to have, because negative thoughts attracts negative things so asking for something or talking about everything that is bad in your life when you are praying is a negative state of mind so it sends negative toughts in the universe so all you reap is more struggles.

proof of that is we all have been around someone who keeps complaining and that ? drains your energy right ? and when you are with someone who is always in a good mood " good spirits" you feel good right? same ? with the universe when you are in deep ? act as if you are happy when praying,give thanks for the struggles you are going through because you know that its a sign that you are going through a transformation and obstacles that will make you become better and enjoy it more when the good finally comes ,I know it sounds crazy but it works !
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I sympathize with that because I've gone through some challenges in the past and it definitely made me stronger and wiser in many ways. From a near death experience to some silly fights growing up to some other things, I've definitely bounced back much stronger. My future is unknown to me and pretty much everyone else that's not a psychic, but hopefully it continues to go on a good path, which I'm optimistic it will be. My homegirl is optimistic too, despite everything she's going through, and I actually admire that. My uncle is probably screwed long term, but at least his kids will be taken care of.

And I understand your concept of ? , it is broad as you said and does include the universe. All of my prayers (all 4 or 5 of them lol) have been to the universe or "heavens" as I like to say, since I stopped being connected to any single religion. Who knows, maybe one day the universe will speak to me and explain why the world is the way it is! I look forward to that day.

Shiiiiit I'm waiting for that day too! Do you believe psychics are real tho? Idk, most days I say they're full of ? but I watched this one thing on netflix about psychics helping cops. They could only give minor clues but those seemingly unconnected weird clues ended up being very pertinent to the case, and if cops are willing to say if it wasn't for them the case would of been cold forever it makes me wonder.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

the ? of the bible considered those who die in his name blessed dying for Christ is a gift

failure to pass on your genes is a sign of genetic inferiority, I must have touched a nerve you must be too scared of life to have children or maybe you have a low sperm count and cannot have kids either way it's a good thing because we don't need weaklings like you having children... Hurry up and die so you can confirm ? exist for yourself.

I have eyes and 20/20 vision, don't see your Bible ? anywhere. Getting your head chopped off is a gift now? You worship a sadistic ? then, Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud.

And not passing one's genes doesn't mean anything, millions or more don't really care to have kids, so what? You don't need kids to build a legacy, ask Oprah, 2pac, Derek Jeter and Wilt Chamberlain. Stop sounding like an idiot, I know that's hard for you though.

I'm far from weak by the way, never lost a fight a day in my life. And you want me to hurry up and die now?? LMAO damn maybe I'm the one who touched a nerve, look at how sensitive and ? you're turning now. Take your eye make up off, I think I can sense you about to cry over there. Good luck on me dying anytime soon, I got relatives who are 100 + and still alive. Keep on crying over there little baby.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Shiiiiit I'm waiting for that day too! Do you believe psychics are real tho? Idk, most days I say they're full of ? but I watched this one thing on netflix about psychics helping cops. They could only give minor clues but those seemingly unconnected weird clues ended up being very pertinent to the case, and if cops are willing to say if it wasn't for them the case would of been cold forever it makes me wonder.

Hmm psychics are a big question mark for me, I've seen videos and TV programs about psychics helping cops solve mysteries too. The cops swore up and down the psychics helped them solve some cold cases. And I actually spoke to a psychic in Atlantic City once, and damn I've been on the fence since, she seemed to know A LOT about me. My friend was there too and the psychic said a lot of stuff about him that he said was accurate, but then again, both of us were high as ? at the time, so I really don't know.....

What I don't get is how come psychics never seem to win the lottery?? Lol they should be guessing those numbers all the time. Not sure what to think about them yet.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

9x8 =72 ,7=2 =9 etc...

9+3 =12 ,1+2 =3

yup when I started learning about numbers I began to understand the grand scheme of things a little more ,we all are represented by a number at first I didnt believe it meant anything but i'm a number 9 and the characteristics are me to a tee! ,the univese is all mathematics numer nine is completion and we also have 9 orifices(holes) in our body ( 2 eyes,2 nostrils,2 ears ,a mouth ,? , and peehole/ ? plus there are 9 planets in our solar system etc... im going to peep what shwarzenneger said in the movie

I'm gonna have to do some more research on the number 9 cuz of you lol, that ? is pretty amazing. By coincidence, my created player in NBA 2K wears number 9, has a bunch of championships haha, 12 rings going back years past.

As far as End Of Days, I think it was actually another character in that movie that got into numerology, but Arnold may have said a thing or two about it there. He was atheist in the movie but a priest or someone else got into it.....don't expect a great movie though.....
  • zzombie
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

I have eyes and 20/20 vision, don't see your Bible ? anywhere. Getting your head chopped off is a gift now? You worship a sadistic ? then, Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud.

And not passing one's genes doesn't mean anything, millions or more don't really care to have kids, so what? You don't need kids to build a legacy, ask Oprah, 2pac, Derek Jeter and Wilt Chamberlain. Stop sounding like an idiot, I know that's hard for you though.

I'm far from weak by the way, never lost a fight a day in my life. And you want me to hurry up and die now?? LMAO damn maybe I'm the one who touched a nerve, look at how sensitive and ? you're turning now. Take your eye make up off, I think I can sense you about to cry over there. Good luck on me dying anytime soon, I got relatives who are 100 + and still alive. Keep on crying over there little baby.

Your third eye is closed dying for christ has always been a gift, having the strength to DIE for what you believe is a strength but you are too scared to even have ? children so i don't expect you to understand that, not being able to pass on your genes means you have failed as an organism One of the central purposes in both nature and religion is procreation. But You are afraid to have children because the world is too harsh and you might have to give up some of your vain pleasures and you are not willing to do that

EVERYTHING 2pac and all the people you listed have done will eventually fade into dust or at most become a minor footnote in history, already most people under 15 don't even know who the ? wilt chamberlain is. ULTIMATELY CHILDREN are the only legacy that matters..... AND lol i doubt you will accomplish anything even remotely as influential as 2pac and oprah. You have stated before that you are around 5 foot 5 inches tall and less than 170 pounds so physically you are not impressive at all on the contrary you are actually smaller than average that combined with your fear of making children qualifies you as being both a coward and a weakling.

FOR great men creating a nation is how they leave their legacy
    for normal men creating children is how they leave their legacy
    You aspire to do neither.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Hmm psychics are a big question mark for me, I've seen videos and TV programs about psychics helping cops solve mysteries too. The cops swore up and down the psychics helped them solve some cold cases. And I actually spoke to a psychic in Atlantic City once, and damn I've been on the fence since, she seemed to know A LOT about me. My friend was there too and the psychic said a lot of stuff about him that he said was accurate, but then again, both of us were high as ? at the time, so I really don't know.....

What I don't get is how come psychics never seem to win the lottery?? Lol they should be guessing those numbers all the time. Not sure what to think about them yet.

I thought maybe cuz lottery is for self gain but if they charge to see you guess that's the same ? so now idk. I heard a long time ago that to predict the future you have to create the future, that made some sense to me ya know? And I watched a video of this guy who couldn't even predict what he himself was going to be doing three minutes into his future, and that's three minutes and it was himself! A psychic would have to say some pretty wild ? for me to believe them, not ? they could read from me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

Your third eye is closed dying for christ has always been a gift, having the strength to DIE for what you believe is a strength but you are too scared to even have ? children so i don't expect you to understand that, not being able to pass on your genes means you have failed as an organism One of the central purposes in both nature and religion is procreation. But You are afraid to have children because the world is too harsh and you might have to give up some of your vain pleasures and you are not willing to do that

EVERYTHING 2pac and all the people you listed have done will eventually fade into dust or at most become a minor footnote in history, already most people under 15 don't even know who the ? wilt chamberlain is. ULTIMATELY CHILDREN are the only legacy that matters..... AND lol i doubt you will accomplish anything even remotely as influential as 2pac and oprah. You have stated before that you are around 5 foot 5 inches tall and less than 170 pounds so physically you are not impressive at all on the contrary you are actually smaller than average that combined with your fear of making children qualifies you as being both a coward and a weakling.

If my third eye is closed to your ? , that's not my fault, I gave it a chance to erase my doubts and it couldn't do that. I tried very hard when I was younger but realized there was just too much BS to ignore. I feel much happier and relieved to not feel forced into believing the many, many lies of the Bible. So if my 3rd eye is closed, Jesus couldn't open it.

If you wanna have more kids, fine go right on ahead, no one is stopping you. I personally don't feel the need to have them, there's enough people on this planet. The world being ? up is only one reason I don't want kids, there are other reasons, I guess my habits being interrupted is a big one too but so ? what. There's billions of people on Earth and as I said you don't need kids to build a legacy. You can have kids and if they die, then what?? I guess no legacy then? ? , people will remember 2pac and Wilt Chamberlain more then they'll ever remember you.

I know I'll never be as influential as Pac (DUH) but the main point is you don't need kids to build a legacy. Oprah will be more remembered then you, so will George Clooney and a ton of other people. As far as my height, so what, Bruce Lee was what, 5'8?? Jackie Chan is what, 5'6?? Height is only one advantage in fighting, if I was that weak I would have lost a fight by now, and I've fought guys much taller then me and I could brag about my skills and other harsh things I've done to my enemies in the past but I won't do it. I'm happy without kids, if having more kids makes you happy, knock yourself out. I'm chillin over here.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2016
    Options

I thought maybe cuz lottery is for self gain but if they charge to see you guess that's the same ? so now idk. I heard a long time ago that to predict the future you have to create the future, that made some sense to me ya know? And I watched a video of this guy who couldn't even predict what he himself was going to be doing three minutes into his future, and that's three minutes and it was himself! A psychic would have to say some pretty wild ? for me to believe them, not ? they could read from me.

Yeah psychics are a tricky subject, there's things that back them up and don't back them up. The one that I saw in Atlantic City made some very real assumptions about me that freaked me out, like when she was able to guess my spending habits and even how much I was making that year. Made great guesses about my personality too, but as I said, I was really high that day, so I could have been very impressionable.

She predicted I would have 2 or 3 kids some day, that can't be right lol....unless she meant step kids, then who knows. Not saying she sold me 100% but she could guess pretty damn well.
  • zzombie
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

If my third eye is closed to your ? , that's not my fault, I gave it a chance to erase my doubts and it couldn't do that. I tried very hard when I was younger but realized there was just too much BS to ignore. I feel much happier and relieved to not feel forced into believing the many, many lies of the Bible. So if my 3rd eye is closed, Jesus couldn't open it.

If you wanna have more kids, fine go right on ahead, no one is stopping you. I personally don't feel the need to have them, there's enough people on this planet. The world being ? up is only one reason I don't want kids, there are other reasons, I guess my habits being interrupted is a big one too but so ? what. There's billions of people on Earth and as I said you don't need kids to build a legacy. You can have kids and if they die, then what?? I guess no legacy then? ? , people will remember 2pac and Wilt Chamberlain more then they'll ever remember you.

I know I'll never be as influential as Pac (DUH) but the main point is you don't need kids to build a legacy. Oprah will be more remembered then you, so will George Clooney and a ton of other people. As far as my height, so what, Bruce Lee was what, 5'8?? Jackie Chan is what, 5'6?? Height is only one advantage in fighting, if I was that weak I would have lost a fight by now, and I've fought guys much taller then me and I could brag about my skills and other harsh things I've done to my enemies in the past but I won't do it. I'm happy without kids, if having more kids makes you happy, knock yourself out. I'm chillin over here.

SO in other words you gave up on ? , another sign of weakness is giving up.

You don't want children and your reasons why include your desire for selfish vain pleasures AND and the fear of the harsh world. you admit it you just don't see how that makes you a ? and you don't want to admit that your stance makes you a ? but you are.

2PAC HAS A LEGACY THAT WILL live on but wilt is basically forgotten already you are not wilt or pac.... so bringing them up has nothing to do with you, I was talking about you and critiquing/ giving my observations on you. from my analysis you are still a pleasure seeking coward who doesn't want children because they might take up your time and money and you don't want to risk feeling the pain you will feel if they die.

It is your life you can do what you want but i think you should be made aware that your motivations are cowardly and vain now if you would OWN this cowardice then that would be respectable. Instead you bring up more accomplished people as if there accomplishments somehow excuse your fear. You are nor 2pac, Jackie Chan, wilt chamberlain or Bruce lee. I am calling you a coward based on your motivations for not having children the childless successful people you talk about are not here to tell me their motivations you bringing them up is useless.
  • Ether44mag
    Options

Yeah psychics are a tricky subject, there's things that back them up and don't back them up. The one that I saw in Atlantic City made some very real assumptions about me that freaked me out, like when she was able to guess my spending habits and even how much I was making that year. Made great guesses about my personality too, but as I said, I was really high that day, so I could have been very impressionable.

She predicted I would have 2 or 3 kids some day, that can't be right lol....unless she meant step kids, then who knows. Not saying she sold me 100% but she could guess pretty damn well.

my ex girflfriend made me believe in psychics cause she liked to go see them and most are just hutslers but one one time she went to see one that told her ALOT of accurate ? and the most bugged out ? is that the psychic told her I was cheating on her witha girl that would become the woman of my life...4 years later ii'm not with the ex anymore but still with the then misstress and we close as a ? ,like I never been with any other chick so... and also I often had dreams that foretold the future so yeah I do believe some people have those gifts for real
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    You excluded tho right?

real ? stupid weaklings

SO in other words you gave up on ? , another sign of weakness is giving up.

You don't want children and your reasons why include your desire for selfish vain pleasures AND and the fear of the harsh world. you admit it you just don't see how that makes you a ? and you don't want to admit that your stance makes you a ? but you are.

2PAC HAS A LEGACY THAT WILL live on but wilt is basically forgotten already you are not wilt or pac.... so bringing them up has nothing to do with you, I was talking about you and critiquing/ giving my observations on you. from my analysis you are still a pleasure seeking coward who doesn't want children because they might take up your time and money and you don't want to risk feeling the pain you will feel if they die.

It is your life you can do what you want but i think you should be made aware that your motivations are cowardly and vain now if you would OWN this cowardice then that would be respectable. Instead you bring up more accomplished people as if there accomplishments somehow excuse your fear. You are nor 2pac, Jackie Chan, wilt chamberlain or Bruce lee. I am calling you a coward based on your motivations for not having children the childless successful people you talk about are not here to tell me their motivations you bringing them up is useless.

What you say makes no sense because Wilt Chamberlain said he didn't want kids for the same reasons I said, are you calling him ? too? LOL you stupid idiot, he took on Bill Russell and other legendary athletes, far from ? , you'd probably die if you got on an NBA court. And Wilt is far from forgotten ? , he has over 100 NBA records and is mentioned in some way all around the world among basketball fans. Oprah didn't think she'd be a good mother and decided it wouldn't be right for her to have kids, after her first miscarriage. Is she scared of life too?

I know I'm not those people but most people who don't want kids do it for the same reasons I feel. I'm not against people having kids obviously, have a hundred and one kids if you want, I'm enjoying the good life over here. My motivations might be vain to you but there are plenty of horrible parents out there, better to to have no kids then be a bad parent. Plenty of people out there are veterans and never had kids, are they cowards too? You must be off your medication today.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

my ex girflfriend made me believe in psychics cause she liked to go see them and most are just hutslers but one one time she went to see one that told her ALOT of accurate ? and the most bugged out ? is that the psychic told her I was cheating on her witha girl that would become the woman of my life...4 years later ii'm not with the ex anymore but still with the then misstress and we close as a ? ,like I never been with any other chick so... and also I often had dreams that foretold the future so yeah I do believe some people have those gifts for real

Damn that's crazy! But yeah I do believe some people are intuitive like that, maybe not able to see 100% into the future but some people for whatever reason can really see things coming ahead of time and even read people. I'm not sure if that psychic just looked at your girl like, dude you can do better and maybe just assumed you would find someone better?? I don't know, but I also have had amazing deja vu moments myself, with some dreams that literally come true or a moment happens exactly as I dreamt it.

It's hard to come to conclusions about this ? but yeah I do believe SOME things are meant to happen. And some people kind of vibe to that kind of intuition somehow.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @kingblaze84

wilt chamberlain is dead he's not here to defend himself maybe he was lying and the real reason he did not have kids was because he had a low sperm count and was just to ashamed to admit it, we don't know. But once again i am not analyzing his motivations i am analyzing yours. All those records are great but most people don't know who he is unless they are into basket ball history they won't have a clue. If Oprah said that then yes SHE IS also scared of making children but she is a female so it makes more sense for her to be scared. LIKE I ALREADY SAID it's about motivations veterans may choose to not have any kids but i don't know there motivations behind that decision I KNOW YOUR MOTIVATIONS AND YOUR MOTIVATIONS ARE COWARDLY. MY statements are ABOUT YOU not everybody else

What does the existence of horrible parents have to do with you???? or are you also scared that you will be a horrible parent?? therefore proving that it is fear that motivates you not wanting to reproduce

if you are scared just admit it