Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He wasnt resisting
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew I would find this on here smfh. Thats my guy. They caught him later

Damn how?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cops need to be required to learn jiu-jitsu, that ? is seriously embarrassing.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Really tho? Bad enough they shooting ? left and right now you want these ? to be trained MMA figthers
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Hey they ain't shoot
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey they ain't shoot

They look like the kinda cops that don't get guns
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »
    I knew I would find this on here smfh. Thats my guy. They caught him later

Damn how?

He hit a golf cart limo taxi
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bkkbully wrote: »

Really tho? Bad enough they shooting ? left and right now you want these ? to be trained MMA figthers

If they knew how to grapple in the first place maybe these fools wouldn't be so quick to reach for the gun every time they get scared
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

All they know is that ? ass Krav Maga ? . The ? that trains you how to fight like a battered woman that's had enough. How many classes do you need to take to learn how to grab someone's junk and twist? None, unless you're a ? ? .

Most cops don't seem like they're disciplined or athletic enough to make something like jiu-jitsu work for themselves.
  • Will Munny
    bkkbully wrote: »

Lol I knew somebody was gonna say this.
  • Will Munny
    Like Water wrote: »

All they know is that ? ass Krav Maga ? . The ? that trains you how to fight like a battered woman that's had enough. How many classes do you need to take to learn how to grab someone's junk and twist? None, unless you're a ? ? .

Most cops don't seem like they're disciplined or athletic enough to make something like jiu-jitsu work for themselves.

Your ignorance is showing. Krav Maga is was made to ? Palestinian children, it's very violent. It even utilities nipple bites.

Jiu-jitsu literally translates to "the gentle art" and it's perfect for people arent athletic. When you can control somebody on the ground, you only need to escalate the violence as its needed.

Too many times I've seen cops bashing people's faces to get complaint when if they simply knew how to isolate somebody's arm from their body the problem would be solved.

So many vids of cops over 200 pounds struggling against guys that are 150 pounds. It's embarrassing.