What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Beenie Man Hospitalized With Zika Virus, Misses Drake’s OVO Fest Read More: Beenie Man Hospitalized

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Reason
[img][/img]Beenie-Man-Hospitalized-due-to-Zika-Virus.png

Beenie Man is hospitalized after contracting the mosquito-borne Zika virus. Subsequently, the dancehall legend had to cancel his performance at Drake’s seventh annual OVO Festival, which is taking place now in Toronto.
On Saturday (July 30), Beenie went on his Instagram account to share the bad news to his fans. In the photo, the 42-year-old artist is lying in the hospital bed with nurses attending to him.

“Jah know…dah week ya deal wid me a way!! No visa fi mi Canada show (I apologize again to my fans in case you haven’t seen the press release),” he wrote. “Zika Virus hol’ mi The same Zika mosquito gi mi dengue.”

“Blood test, injections, pills. Wi a hol firm still. Selassie a guide I n I right through so once mi have life me a give thanks.”
To translate: Beenie is in the hospital battling the Zika virus and it’s no joke. All praises due to Jah.

But on the real, the Zika virus is nothing to play around with. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the disease is spread mostly by the bite of an infected mosquito. There is no vaccine or medicine for Zika, so immediate medical treatment is vital to beat the virus.

Beenie Man was tapped to perform at OVO Fest on Saturday (July 30) alongside soca king Machel Montano. In Beenie’s absence, Montano brought out dancehall stars Sean Paul, Mavado and Kranium.
Get well Beenie Man!

00-beenie-man-website.jpg

http://theboombox.com/beenie-man-hospitalized-zika-virus-misses-drakes-ovo-fest/
tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
KINGECSolitary SoldierJabu_Rulevageneral08texas409Built 4 cuban linxsilverfoxxpsychobutcher MelqartYoung StefMorganFreemanKingnujerz84K_FisherIgboNegrosapp08_2001  Colin$mackabi$hCashmoneyDuxatribecalledgabinawledge_god i ro nyBcotton5KingFreeman

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Get better
    Young StefLUClEN  Colin$mackabi$hwater ur seeds
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIE!!!
    K_FisherAnd_So_It_Burns
  • #1hiphopjunki3#1hiphopjunki3 Sion Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn

hope he recovers soon
    Young Stef
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    stay up dancehall boss. ras
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

Young Stefachewon87
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh damn government lab shit
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i heard Drake had problems with Jamaican artists over there anyway cause they felt he jacked their style with Controlla and other songs
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i heard Drake had problems with Jamaican artists over there anyway cause they felt he jacked their style with Controlla and other songs

The general consensus among dancehall artistes in Jamaica is meh/positive on drake using dancehall actually

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• LOLCLLOLCL Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    People really gonna act like this isn't Buddens fault.
    KingFreeman
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope he recovers, how many times he speak on BLM tho?
    IgboNegroCashmoneyDuxKingFreeman
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Zika is a virus i assume there's nothing you can't do to cure it no?
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that shit in Miami now,shit real close by me i swear im not driving near the area they say its at
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
  • MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artPosts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If true that's fucked up. Hopefully he has kids already cuz the risk just might not even be worth it
    244eij6.jpg
    In silence there must be movement, and in motion, there must be silence.
    Small movement is better than big,
    No movement is better than small.
    Silence is the Mother of all movement.
    In Movement you should be like a Dragon or a Tiger.
    In Non-Movement you should be like a Buddha.
    --Wang Xiangzhai
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    This shit can't be true why would he post that ?
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got that I Dont wanna go on tour with Drake Look
    sapp08_2001Young StefPlutarch
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    He got that I Dont wanna go on tour with Drake Look

He wasn't going on tour with Drake, smart guy.
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Sim Simma who got the cure to my Zika? Too soon? Serious note hope dude gets through it.

_God_CashmoneyDuxYoung StefFigo
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn niggas faking viruses just to not be seen rocking with Drake now

Lmao same shit i thought