Malia Obama clapping her Ass (video inside)

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Ass shaking by women is rooted deeply in African dance and culture...

Lol

Dont do that....

he's African he would know. meanwhile y'all all like " aww lawdy she shakin' her ass in front of the white folks! what is we gone do?"

I know that. But the key word was culture. When do African women dance in that way @rip.dilla ?

http://youtu.be/2MLnLKYum2A

Right these are Igbo women in Chicago of all places: at an event like young Malia was.

This and what maliah was doing ain't nothing compared to twerking . That twerking ? looks so stiff soulless and stank. Its amateur also stripper s dance way better than that twerking ? . Chicks used to throw it way better back in the 90s and early 200O's
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    lol y'all ? man....

this behavior shouldn't be championed...or shrugged off.....we have enough ass shakers out here...we need more role models for the young daughters coming up who have access to social media and see this being championed but are not old enough or mature enough to know what type of attention/shame this can bring to her family

You'd have a point if she was out there making twerk videos but this was nothing close to that. She barely even did half a side step...
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These negros putting the hope and future of black america at the whim of a 18 yr old girl dancing. They were shooting ? before this and they are going to shoot ? after this.

It's because a lot of black people have a deep-rooted jealousy complex/crab mentality

These certain black people feel like other black people should NOT be in more successful positions than them(or in the public eye in general) unless those black people have christ-like piety(meaning they never use their success or publicity for pleasure, EVER)

These people usually never have any contextual experience to back up their whining

They tried to do the same thing to Umar Johnson
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man just watched the video that ? was light shouldn't be no damn uproar
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Dudes out here plotting, waiting for the day Obeezie don't have predator drone access no mo.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Dudes out here plotting, waiting for the day Obeezie don't have predator drone access no mo.

He'll have secret service for 10 years after leaving office. I don't know if that applies to the fam though.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol y'all ? man....

this behavior shouldn't be championed...or shrugged off.....we have enough ass shakers out here...we need more role models for the young daughters coming up who have access to social media and see this being championed but are not old enough or mature enough to know what type of attention/shame this can bring to her family

You'd have a point if she was out there making twerk videos but this was nothing close to that. She barely even did half a side step...

Bruh watch the video....if she had any type of rhythm....that lil bih would of did the lil twerk team left step right step and threw her leg over the rail and started shakin ass lol na I'm ? around

But honestly it's different strokes for different folks....imo people don't know how to dance anymore so mfs just ? ....and I'm not against women shakin ass as a man but for the sake of not seeing my daughter sister cousin or mom shakin ass then shakin ass should be something done in private

And your right what she did wasn't even that bad but the whole act of lifting your skirt to show your non existent ass...come on....shakin ass ok....lifting Your skirt and shaking ass??? She need to get her lil fresh ass in the house....

She 18 but she ain't ready for the D to ? up her life, or no babies
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? in here over analyzing a 18 yr old dancing for a few seconds like some sort of ? first take need to have a predator drone visit your neighborhood
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol y'all ? man....

Bruh watch the video....if she had any type of rhythm....that lil bih would of did the lil twerk team left step right step and threw her leg over the rail and started shakin ass lol na I'm ? around

But honestly it's different strokes for different folks....imo people don't know how to dance anymore so mfs just ? ....and I'm not against women shakin ass as a man but for the sake of not seeing my daughter sister cousin or mom shakin ass then shakin ass should be something done in private

And your right what she did wasn't even that bad but the whole act of lifting your skirt to show your non existent ass...come on....shakin ass ok....lifting Your skirt and shaking ass??? She need to get her lil fresh ass in the house....

She 18 but she ain't ready for the D to ? up her life, or no babies

captain_save_a_hoe_by_millenia89-d3ct2vj.jpg
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol stop it five she not even attractive to me....

I meant mentally....she's been sheltered...she ain't ready for lunch ? games , she ain't ready to let me overdraft her debit card for a quarter of loud and have to explain to barrack why the credit union is sending overdraft letters....

? in here mad that ? don't got the same train of thought as them....sorry I grew up where my peoples won't havin this ? ....18 or not....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Since when is "everyone else is doing it" a good reason?

when one attempts paint something as unusual or deviant?

It doesn't have to be either of those things to be a bad look for the president's daughter.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Maliah cool. But Im waiting on the other one.
    michael-jackson-s-lip-bite-o.gif

hansen.jpg
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

He'll have secret service for 10 years after leaving office. I don't know if that applies to the fam though.

@Jabu_Rule

Obama restored secret service protection for life for ex-presidents in 2013, fam. It covers any president from 1997 going forward.

Protection is provided for the former president, his wife, and any children up to 16 years of age.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I see nothing wrong with this.

lol

Not surprised.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe it's me...but

why are black people held to such low standards?

she don't have rhythm.... really?

an soooo

what is really important here....the dance, lack of rhythm, or a protected privileged young lady trying to enjoy being a normal 18yr old?

a ? didn't come out..I aint see ? .
    I don't see a double white cup.

? real selective.

so nobody gonna say "let her cook."
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@MaliaObama

cutty-o.gif

Tha ? is wrong with you girl???

@kat

lol @ the feelings reaction.

Rest assured though, if I ever see Kat Jr doing this when she's 18..........you're the one who's gonna be on the other end of that slap.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    maybe it's me...but

why are black people held to such low standards?

she don't have rhythm.... really?

an soooo

what is really important here....the dance, lack of rhythm, or a protected privileged young lady trying to enjoy being a normal 18yr old?

a ? didn't come out..I aint see ? .
    I don't see a double white cup.

? real selective.

so nobody gonna say "let her cook."

You're late with that one...majority of people say its no big deal
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MaliaObama

cutty-o.gif

@kat

Rest assured though, if I ever see Kat Jr doing this when she's 18..........you're the one who's gonna be on the other end of that slap.

You ain't gon do ? old man.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see the big deal, I shake my hips like that all the time
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

@MaliaObama

cutty-o.gif

@kat

You ain't gon do ? old man.

0sihsa6ltc06.png
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey blood she 15 wtf u doing ?
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Hey blood she 15 wtf u doing ?
    @gns @_? _

I wasn't even thinking like that.... smh. All i did was post a pic of Sasha working while everyone thinking about malia twerking. y'all acting like i posted a provocative pic while i tried to show the bright side of what the younger sister is doing.

i got it from this tumblr... sheesh

Just a regular teen…Sasha Obama’s summer job at seafood restaurant Nancy’s in Martha’s Vineyard.