What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Seriously Weird questions for each other....

13»

Replies

• MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SolemnSauce you are not allergens.... are you?!????!!!!

...GOT'iM!!
    Or drop it

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all just convinced me of how normal I am

And I thought I was crazy
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    CashmoneyDux
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all just convinced me of how normal I am

And I thought I was crazy

Congratulations. Seriously. Congratulations. We are the result of keeping a too open mind. I do not recommend it.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitch wtf is you talking bout

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    truth_juiceCashmoneyDuxrip.dillaG.Avant
    700 wrote: »
    Bitch wtf is you talking bout

You really shouldn't ask. Curiosity is a killer.
    edited August 2016
    I've seen, heard, and felt some seriously fucked up shit.... how about you?
    For example... Have you ever been so high you heard shit that wasn't there... Like full-on conversations?
    Have you ever done anything like that sober?
    Have you ever seen things change right in front of your eyes... Things like a bush turning into a spider plant? Straight stone cold sober...
    Or faces emerging From Shadows?
    Life's a trip... How was your voyage?

tried weed one time in Amsterdam..

15 minutes later....I finally jumped up an yelled at my homies.." why the fukk y'all not answering the door?"

they looked at each other..
    one said cuz nobody knocked..

the other said.." why didnt you get the door?"

Right?!?!!! They're shit is Uber potent!! My first joint over there was a traditional Dutch cone joint. (Half tobacco) took two hits... about fifteen minutes of me babbling later, my fellow vacationer looks at me and says are you gonna smoke that or what? Lol it had been out so I was like fuck it. Nope I'm takin this muffugger on a walk later! Lol
    By the time I left two weeks later I was smoking like 4 joints a day and weed SUCKED when I got home.
    2stepz_aheadCashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall lay off that shit
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Yall lay off that shit

Nope.
    Hey tiny love.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Yall lay off that shit

Nope.
    Hey tiny love.

High little love. ;)
    Yall lay off the shit

So you be on the shit then?

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Yall lay off the shit

Basically.
    Believe Im the snitch.
    Read ya a letter if knowing's your wish.
    Yall lay off the shit

Basically.
    Believe Im the snitch.

This turned me on

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    edited August 2016
    Yall lay off the shit

Basically.
    Believe Im the snitch.

This turned me on
    Yeah yeah. Fuck off.
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that cheap watch thread wasnt locked.
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish that cheap watch thread wasnt locked.

It ain't cheap. And it ain't locked... you just ain't got the key to get it....

It cost 5 mortal shells.
    Up close and personal like...
    Including a set of twin babies.
    Luckily it was only the violence of my influence/soul whatever....
    Hope you NEVER have to pay the real price to play.
    You know what I told the "devil" a dance would cost when I didn't know he was listening... 5 chocolate chips. Then we dance. That was in my kitchen 2 1/2 years ago...
    In a week five suicides local and a few celebs. We been dancing every since.
    #STAY THE FUCK OUT.#
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    m8ebhzqpo6s4.jpg

Yup. Can't be dad now can ya.
    Poser.
    Wannabe.
    Loser.
    If you ain't who i want you to be.... stay out Mr impeccable timing....
    If you are.... well you already know to try again. Lol. But "you" ain't here.
    Edgar Allan is probably a fuckin squirrel right now.