What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chair Talker Clint Eastwood: ‘P#ssy Generation’ Is Being Too Harsh on Trump by Calling Him a Racist.

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.mediaite.com/online/clint-eastwood-pussy-generation-is-being-too-harsh-on-trump-by-calling-him-a-racist/
Clint Eastwood has some thoughts on Donald Trump and how the “pussy generation” of Americans is reacting to him.

Eastwood did a joint interview with his actor son Scott Eastwood––whose new movie Suicide Squad is getting such critical reviews, it’s driving fans to Republican Party levels of meltdown––and the Esquire interviewer brought up Trump to get his thoughts.

Well, for starters, he would rather go for Trump than Hillary Clinton, saying of her, “I mean, it’s a tough voice to listen to for four years.”

He said that Americans don’t work hard anymore and instead like to get offended for a living:

[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, “This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.” And I said, “Good. Let me read it tonight.” The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, “We’re starting this immediately.”

Eastwood is a very politically outspoken person and yes, he thinks people are going too far to suggest that Trump’s targeting of Hispanics and Muslims are racist:

You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, “Oh, well, that’s racist,” and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just fucking get over it. It’s a sad time in history.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30782-1346384989-2.gif

In Mighty Whitey's mind they are the only ones allowed to declare what is and what isn't racist...
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Maximus Rex

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    he also said trump said a lot of dumb things
    #Mikeyismod2017
    TheGOATdamnkpWYRM
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eastwood is an OG

Let em live
    he also said trump said a lot of dumb things
    Will Munny
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump is racist
    This generation is pussyfied
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    Smokey Tha BanditdamnkpWYRMvitoria
  • Young StefYoung Stef Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Josey Wales plugs chairs tho.
    It ain't where u at It's where u headed.-ColeDaGawd
    Will Munny
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to apply his own advice to his feelings towards peoples' reactions to Trump, then: quit crying and get over it.
    5th Letter
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic misleading Stringer Belle thread title
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    StoneColdMikeyMax.Ghostdenithegawd
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    that antebellum Fossil and his ilk needs to realize his party is died and this is our world now.

he would feel some type of way if people shitted on war vets & old people.

t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

Young Stef5th LetterVulcanRaven
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clint-eastwood-1.jpg

“When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” says actor, director and producer who would vote for GOP nominee over Hillary Clinton

Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “pus*y generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”

In an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pus*y” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.

“[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” he said. “We’re really in a pus*y generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

Eastwood also said that he isn’t inclined to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if she continues upholding the status quo.

“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” he said. “There’s been just too much funny business on both sides of the aisle. She’s made a lot of dough out of being a politician. I gave up dough to be a politician.”

Though Eastwood said he hasn’t formally endorsed anybody, he dismissed the furor caused by Trump’s comments about the Mexican heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presided over federal lawsuits against Trump University.

“Yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides,” Eastwood said. “But everybody — the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f—ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    1930 the first year of the GREAT depression
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
     Just fucking get over it.
    Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif
    Shit is like the most used phrase by racists.

And yet, they can never quite get over the confederate flag or the south "rising again".
    gnsYoung Stefiron man1
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Torino is a great movie
    WYRM
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Clint is definitely racist. To him, Trump represents what he feels but his bitch ass won't say.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Young Stef
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Gran Torino is an allegory for how clint see minorities.

Mostly savages.

With a few smart ones here and there.

Why was he able to pass that off as fiction?

gynxsv56d7pn.png

It was an autobiography
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    _Goldie_
    Copper wrote: »
    How come Leonard Nimoy had to go instead of him?

In 5yrs or less William Munny & Ned Logan will both be dead.

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq
  • WYRMWYRM The Dude Abides...Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Gran Torino is a great movie

I was a perfect dynamic.
  • Louis DevinearLouis Devinear Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq

Why you caping so hard for this white dude?
    Young Stef

Why you caping so hard for this white dude?

Caping?

Why yall acting like he said "Fuck niggas" when all he said was people are tired of "over political correctness"

For a republican Clint has always been pretty liberal
    fortyacresBcotton5Will Munny
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracker ass cracker

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

gnsiron man1
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea cause u cant be racist and fuck nigger-bitches shout out to all the slave massas with the bi racial kids
    MV5BMjI2NjE0Mzk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAxMjI4Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    She a nice looking old spic tho