What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The WFT Kit - We Fuckin Tonight

NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
Donkeys, Ladies and Gentlemen, put together your IC We Fuckin Tonight kit.

Simple mathematics. When I bring _____ + a little bit of ____ = WFT

@MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that opium vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

@MsSouthern - An uncomfortable mix of some Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, ZZ Top + Jimmy Walker Black Label + a plate = WFT

@BrideofKilla - A mix of R. Kelly, Do Or Die, Bryson Tiller, Donnell Jones and August Alsina on the streets need love too vibe, some dro + a little bit of Henny = CFT

@Kat - A born in the USA mix of Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Hall & Oates and some H-Town, + clear liquor of choice, powder and or pills of choice, trojans, of course a little bit of tree + one of my freak lady friends = WFT

Pico - A buss it open for a real nigga mix of Yo Gotti, TI, Drake, The Weekend and Young Thug + tequila and or vodka of choice + chicken wings and fries = WFT

@obnoxiouslyfresh - A safe mix of BJ The Chicago Kid, John Legend, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Ciara and Beyonce + some wine coolers a few jokes and a tyler perry movie = WFT

@Westie - An excessively estrogen filled mix of Alicia Keys, The Internet, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Jasmine Sullivan and Rhianna + a little bit of vodka, scotch or that bottle of some random niggaz tears she keeps stored up for either nourishment and or pleasure + some passionate conversation = WFT

@BlackCat - A creative and beautiful vibe with a variety of some Maxwell, Miguel, D'Angelo, Sade, Lenny Kravitz, Lauryn Hill, and Prince, + a bottle of wine, some real conversation and a sativa to stimulate the mind + some coconut oil and paint brushes to create some incredible mind blowing body art = WFT

@huney - A smooth soulful gangsta ass mix of Nate Dogg, TQ, Too Short, Erykah Badu, Goapele and Stephen Marley + some wax a 40 and some honest, unorthodox and spiritual conversation = WFT

aozl8wpo033j.gif

What's in your kit?

Tagged:
BrideofKillasilverfoxxAjackson17MissKMizuryLillithGhostdenithegawdJoshuaMoshua  grYmesCincoCapitalB

Replies

• NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    This will never work

It will
    MizuryLillith
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    Not even close .....

Lol
    UTDefense.jpg
    gns
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Not even close .....

Lol

How you feel about that? Lol said food would get you in tha mood...

What type of plate you like?
    Not even close .....

Lol

How you feel about that? Lol said food would get you in tha mood...

What type of plate you like?

not even close applies to everything he listed ....
    UTDefense.jpg
    $50 on the night stand ??? So I'm a hooker now Germs ????
    UTDefense.jpg
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'ma be back, that 50 for the re up while I go get breakfast
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    MsSouthernpachá12
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottle of liquor, weed, condoms

@allicfemales
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    _Goldie_WestieDupacTrillaaaaaa
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from the south nigga
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

For your hair
    MsSouthern
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donkeys, Ladies and Gentlemen, put together your IC We Fuckin Tonight kit.

Simple mathematics. When I bring _____ + a little bit of ____ = WFT

@BrideofKilla - A mix of R. Kelly, Do Or Die, Bryson Tiller, Donnell Jones and August Alsina on the streets need love too vibe, some dro + a little bit of Henny = CFT

let me tell ya somethin patnah

rock-bottom-to-michael-cole-o.gif

IT DON'T MATTA WHAT YO KIT IS

He made it respectful though... CFT= Chillas fucking tonight
    ChillaDaKillaMissKNeighborhoodNomad. DillaDeaf

For your hair

You ain't never have a dude smash you so ruff, he messed up yo hair n what not...

For your hair

You ain't never have a dude smash you so ruff, he messed up yo hair n what not...

Of course ... But nothing a good wash nice products and a brush can't fix

Now tearing clothes/bra/panties ... The $50 can go towards damages
    UTDefense.jpg