Hey Christians. Is it easy to get saved?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @DoUwant2go2Heaven can show up to click the wack reaction but not to help a wayward soul find Christ?

Eternity is on the line but you out here clicking reactions. If I go to Hell, the ashes of my soul will be on your hands.

Your M.O. Is bait threads.

But if you really want to know ask Jesus into your heart to find out how easy it is. He loves you. Amen
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Repenting is the hardest thing to do.

• Fosheezy
    Options
    So @DoUwant2go2Heaven can show up to click the wack reaction but not to help a wayward soul find Christ?

Eternity is on the line but you out here clicking reactions. If I go to Hell, the ashes of my soul will be on your hands.

But if you really want to know ask Jesus into your heart to find out how easy it is. He loves you. Amen

@DoUwant2go2Heaven - please show me one scripture that instructs the alien sinner to do such.

@PILL_COSBY - i don't see what's so funny?

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Of course no one but you knows what they're talking about, all knowing zzombie to the rescue!

i am not all knowing but I actually try to stand on my faith.

"I'm not all knowing but I'm gonna ? * on everyone who answered(by saying everyone in this thread) and then proceed to speak like I have the right answer" - zzombie
    Shouldn't salvation be more difficult to achieve than this?

And since it's so easy to get, why don't we just have it automatically? Why should we even have to do those small things?

They say the devil offers you what is easy to get, and yet the most prized thing of all can be achieved in just a few easy steps.

Salvation is not easy. You can accept jesus, and all that other ? , but if you don't practice being a good human being at every opportunity, practice awareness, practice forgiveness, kindness, humbleness, self sacrificing, always speak the truth(which doesn't mean just regurgitating scripture), giving-ness and a host of other "godly" behaviors, imo, you are not entering a "heaven".

You're referring to staying saved. I'm just talking about getting saved in the first place.

Nah I think it can start that way too.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't you see that I'm just a man desperate for answers to questions which have plagued me regarding the universe?

How can you profess to be a man of the cloth, yet turn your back on the lost because you think me insincere? Or is it just that you want to save your self righteous empathy for your own threads in hopes that it'll do numbers? I post for deep rooted discussion. You obviously post for views, replies, and reactions.

Matthew 6:5-6 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Of course no one but you knows what they're talking about, all knowing zzombie to the rescue!

"I'm not all knowing but I'm gonna on everyone who answered(by saying everyone in this thread) and then proceed to speak like I have the right answer" - zzombie

And since it's so easy to get, why don't we just have it automatically? Why should we even have to do those small things?

They say the devil offers you what is easy to get, and yet the most prized thing of all can be achieved in just a few easy steps.

Salvation is not easy. You can accept jesus, and all that other ? , but if you don't practice being a good human being at every opportunity, practice awareness, practice forgiveness, kindness, humbleness, self sacrificing, always speak the truth(which doesn't mean just regurgitating scripture), giving-ness and a host of other "godly" behaviors, imo, you are not entering a "heaven".

You're referring to staying saved. I'm just talking about getting saved in the first place.

Perhaps. Many good people are atheist who don't advertise their lack of faith. People assume I'm Christian all the time just because I'm a good person and dress business casual on a regular basis.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

"I'm not all knowing but I'm gonna ? * on everyone who answered(by saying everyone in this thread) and then proceed to speak like I have the right answer" - zzombie

It is what it is I AM NOT like you I am not going to pretend that all answers are correct... if someone says something that is clearly wrong I am going to say that they are wrong if they think I am the one that is incorrect then we can have a discussion but it is NOT I who has the answer it's the word of ? THAT HAS THE ANSWERS.... having your own understanding is fine but if it contradicts the word of ? people are going to challenge you on that and that's how it should be because that's how we grow
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Zzombie when is the last time you were wrong about something?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Yep, even more than child birth, kicking a drug addiction, people regaining the use of fixed broken limbs, beating dark souls, jeopardy, advanced trigonometry, trying to reason with sociopathic white people, space travel etc etc.

Brother @janklow

1. are you saved?
    2. If you are, what does it feel like?
    3. take me through the steps of you getting saved
    If you have to ask then maybe it's not for you. Maybe try finding some other hobbies.

@salamerican1 Welp, he's going to hell. The kingdom will never accept such a quitter/faithless being.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@DoUwant2go2Heaven - please show me one scripture that instructs the alien sinner to do such.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

That's salvation 101.

Amen.

P.S. "The Heart" isn't the ? that pumps our blood. It's our inner self. Here is the greek definition for you as it is used in Romans 10:9-10

2588 kardía – heart; "the affective center of our being" and the capacity of moral preference (volitional desire, choice; see P. Hughs, 2 Cor, 354); "desire-producer that makes us tick" (G. Archer), i.e our "desire-decisions" that establish who we really are.

[Heart (2588 /kardía) is mentioned over 800 times in Scripture, but never referring to the literal physical pump that drives the blood. That is, "heart" is only used figuratively (both in the OT and NT.]

Amen.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

Really ? ? Yes, really ? . That Jesus man is telling you that you should be like him. Do what he did. Live how he lived. But do yall do that? Nope. Why not? Because that ? pastor doesnt tell u to. Why doesnt he? because pastors need sheep; not a church full of christs. If Yall were christs, yall wouldnt need a pastor, WHO TEND TO SHEEP!

Hold up, so you saying there's no need to gather in a expensive building with expensive ass glass windows to worship the laaawd?

So you saying there's no need for the word of da laaawd to be read to us by a person with expensive ass clothes & cars and doesn't even live in the hood with his congregation but lives in an upper class area?

So you saying there's is absolutely no reason for people to constantly give money to this individual and the building that is not owned by any of the members?

So these individuals are really no different from the people they are preaching too? Others can prey over regular water and turn it into holy water and touch people and heal them?

• PILL_COSBY
    Options

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

That's salvation 101.

Amen.

P.S. "The Heart" isn't the ? that pumps our blood. It's our inner self. Here is the greek definition for you as it is used in Romans 10:9-10

2588 kardía – heart; "the affective center of our being" and the capacity of moral preference (volitional desire, choice; see P. Hughs, 2 Cor, 354); "desire-producer that makes us tick" (G. Archer), i.e our "desire-decisions" that establish who we really are.

[Heart (2588 /kardía) is mentioned over 800 times in Scripture, but never referring to the literal physical pump that drives the blood. That is, "heart" is only used figuratively (both in the OT and NT.]

Amen.

I remember back when you was skinny and looked like a combination of young thug, cisco, and ne-yo.

Did you getting saved change that? Or did you just start working out and using a bunch of roids, pills, powders etc etc. Then decided to start dressing and looking like a human masculine being. Because you realized you looked like the joker from the suicide squad movie?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven keep clicking reactions instead of responding directly.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited August 2016
    Options

It's funny to me that the two most * arrogant, condescending, conceited people on the forum are also the two most outspoken ? professing people. Things that make you go hmmmm.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    @janklow
    1. are you saved?
    don't even know what that's supposed to mean

• Fosheezy
    edited August 2016
    Options

Yep, even more than child birth, kicking a drug addiction, people regaining the use of fixed broken limbs, beating dark souls, jeopardy, advanced trigonometry, trying to reason with sociopathic white people, space travel etc etc.

Talking in terms of living like a Christian....repenting (changing your mind, beliefs & personal behavior) is the hardest thing for people

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

That's salvation 101.

Amen.

Amen.

I remember back when you was skinny and looked like a combination of young thug, cisco, and ne-yo.

Did you getting saved change that? Or did you just start working out and using a bunch of roids, pills, powders etc etc. Then decided to start dressing and looking like a human masculine being. Because you realized you looked like the joker from the suicide squad movie?

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Hallelujah my brother! I've been born again! My old life is crucified with Christ on the cross! All the drugs, all the ? -mongering, all the lies, all the hate, all the evil that I did was placed upon the cross with Christ! Now I am a new creature in Him by the power of His resurrection! Hallelujah! He gave me life from the dead! Now the life that I live I live by faith! Hallelujah!

If you TRULY know Him, there will be a change in your life my friend! That's what being BORN AGAIN is all about! Now ? has opened up the windows of heaven for me with so many blessings that I can't even receive them all! But please LORD Jesus keep raining them down upon me! I'm in overflow like the widow and the oil in the jars! Hallelujah! This is what serving Christ is all about! We are blessed to be a blessing! Hallelujah!

Yes, we will know the TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ by the fruit they bear! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior
    Believe in your heart that He rose from the dead
    Confess Him as LORD before Him and mankind!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
    Psalm 34:8

You have to taste Him for yourself. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2016
    Options

It's funny to me that the two most * arrogant, condescending, conceited people on the forum are also the two most outspoken ? professing people. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Arrogant is thinking you know better than ? .
    Condescending is acting like you are above the word of ?
    Conceited is believing that your way, and not the LORDS way is right.

Looks like a classic case of projecting! Amen.

I actually love you BA. And because I love you I will speak the truth. I will not bend, break, or compromise with it. Therefore the message is the same.

REPENT and BELIEVE THE GOSPEL! Amen.

Will you come today?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's salvation 101.

Amen.

Amen.

LMMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You want us to taste Jesus? What kind of ? ? ? are you on now?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I actually love you BA. And because I love you I will speak the truth. I will not bend, break, or compromise with it. Therefore the message is the same.

Will you come today?

2rgl0s8.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I responded to you.

ABC the LORD!

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You want us to taste Jesus? What kind of ? ? ? are you on now?

Except you eat of His body and drink of His blood you have no life in you! Amen.

Therefore the question is are you hungry my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Will you come today?

2rgl0s8.gif

Jesus loves you BA.

Amen.