Are you a loser for playing video games?

13»

Comments

• matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i play less video games as i get older, since more responsibilities come along. but I dont think I'll ever stop completely. I guess they say it makes you a loser when you spend 24 hours a day playing and forget to feed your kids lie those warcraft chanks do.

but honestly its not even my 3rd favorite thing to do anymore when I have free time
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a father now so I have less time, got a wii u and decent pc but been saying I would cop a 4 for years now lol smh...gotta cop one for Deus Ex Mankind Divided....and the Hitman, Dark Souls 3, Yakuza 5....new Injustice and a shitload of other games...

I knew ? changed when I started up Darksiders II, walked through and looked at the map thinking : ? ! I aint got the time for this anymore lol smh...took me over a month of midnight sessions to finish that game...which was goat but still..

To be on topic, I stopped giving a fuvk about what others think a long time ago...I thought this gaming was for losers/nerds ? died with the n64? Back when the magazines flourished...? became mainstream just like rap/hip hop went lol....I remember people saying hip hop was for blacks etc...havent heard anyone say gaming is for losers in ages...

Everyone is a loser nowadays anyway lol, everyone is online - remember that cu2 website? -.put all their bidness on display, date etc all that ? used to be for losers and nerds...times and sentiments change...

People just wanna nag or feel better about themselves or whatever the ? ...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    The thing that annoyed me most about that video is how he hated on "kiddy games" and tried to make himself feel better by saying how much he likes GTA, Red Dead etc.

A game is a game. Don't hate on the games other people play just to make yourself feel like a man.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    Your a loser playing games only if your name is dsp lol

This guy trolls the ? out of him mister metokur aka bright syde bob he also goes after low tier ? too in videos.
    https://youtu.be/2L2uyL445QA
    And heres one to blacksidephil aka low tier ? lol
    https://youtu.be/J1r5xtV_AUA
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't give a ? if I am or not, I still got ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    My take is that I'm a grown man(27), I work hard for my money and take care of my responsibilities. Therefore I get the choice to whatever the ? I want to do.

I believe thinking people who game are lames is an archaic way of thinking. If you watch TV/Movies, Listening to music or read fiction you're in the same boat. It's just entertainment.

It also annoys when you get these fools judging people for playing Pokemon Go whilst simultaneously playing Candy Crush and sending invites to people on Facebook.

I will admit I walked into a Game store and It was full of fat stinking people and for a second I thought "? ! Am I part of this gang?" smh

Telling a grown ass adult how to live when they not harming no one is corny and wack. Everything hasn't have to conformed to one ideology. If a man wants to play Kirby, watch WWE, and eat gummy bears with his lucky socks on while having a successful job or career, let that ? cook.

I wish someone would could me lame or tell me what I shouldn't be doing lol smh. Oh "copy cat" ass people lol.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Nah not a loser... .

But video games fell off.

Miss the days when I could run 24 hour marathons.

That's just you fam. Trust me I used to be a game head bro, but I can only play 3 hours max of video games within a couple of days. Some people grow out of it, or some people stay in love with it.

If a ? is not ambitious and just wanna play the game all day then that's a different story. But if a man is successful, let the homie have his lil man cave man. Any woman I marry gonna respect the pretty ? bruh. That's on my momma fohead.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Games fell off man its true.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way am I a loser for playing video games...video games is what stops me from doing ? that would put me on a path to destruction.

and plus have you ever talked to the girls who think video games are lame? Ask them what they do for fun and they'll say "uhhhh...I don't really know...I like to hang out...watch netflix, tv...go shopping may-" ? IF YOU DON'T SHUT TF UP AND SUCK THIS ? WHILE I PLAY THE LAST OF US
  • mrtdb
    There's plenty of girls out there who love videos games...and plenty more who realize that if they're man is always online...he can't be cheating *this is technically false and it is possible to receive head while playing game but I digress*

and the ? who don't play video games 9/10 just can't figure out how to use the controller. Not even lying to you...9 times out of ? 10 they struggle to press X and move the analog stick at the same time
  • mrtdb
    It's kind of like reading books...? can't read so they call you a nerd because you can.
    ? can't play the video games so they call you a nerd because you can.
    If it weren't for prostitutes and hoes ? would call you a nerd for getting legitimate women because they can't.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrtdb wrote: »
    It's kind of like reading books...? can't read so they call you a nerd because you can.
    ? can't play the video games so they call you a nerd because you can.
    If it weren't for prostitutes and hoes ? would call you a nerd for getting legitimate women because they can't.

damn this ? was hilarious
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw you know what really makes you a loser? Spending your free time trolling threads like those pathetic ? @Revolver Ocelot and @Babaaa and don't come up in this thread calling me a emotional clown. You're the one who's still butthurt I called Asap Rocky garbage one year ago babaaa. ? clown lol don't make me laugh you're the emotional ? .