Obama the Anti-Christ?

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Just for the "hell" of it lol I seen this like a while while back and thought it was interesting.

I also had seen another video that put down the facts from him now to biblical references and it was really really interesting but I cannot find the video I think it was taken down but it was a trip.

Comments

• stevieb
    stevieb Members Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    me and my friends did talk about this when he got elected because he does fit some of the criteria for the anti-christ
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    2 Thessalonians chapter 2 tells us that the Antichrist can not be revealed until the restrainer (Holy Spirity) is first taken out of the way (the rapture). Once that happens then the antichrist will be revealed because he will have no opposition (the true church of Jesus Christ, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, is now gone in heaven).

STUDY THE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED!

Verse 7-8 tell us why the Antichrist is not known yet. He will only be revealed when the church of Jesus Christ is gone, because the Holy Spirit (the restrainer) will be gone since He is the one who indwells believers and restrains evil.

"1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called ? , or that is worshipped; so that he as ? sitteth in the temple of ? , shewing himself that he is ? . 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause ? shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Purge yourselves from the soul stealing anti-christ.. you ? your self your soul is damned.. so you dont have to deal with the eternal alcatraz of the anti-christ..im just tryin to help.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited July 2010
    yall worse then the worse of conspiracy theorists..
    If he's the Anti-Christ.. then dat only proves that all religious cats are gullible.. didnt yall vote for the dude? if things were a bit better this video would of never dropped, the thought of him being an Anti-Christ would of been irrelevant.. barraq bamah is not barack obama..

In fact, all this is probably made from Christians/Jews who believe he is a Muslim.. and you know how Christianity is the RIGHT religion.. Plus a side note, i wouldnt want to base facts over a translated word or phrase.. some words in greek.. hebrew.. or whatever dont translate well in english.. If your gonna study a bible.. i would say study it in its original..
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    He wishes he was...
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Y'all still think anti-christ is one individual even though the Bible says no such thing.......

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:18-22

Obviously not one individual !!!

Hereby know ye the Spirit of ? : Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of ? :

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of ? : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1 John 4:2-3

If the "spirit" of antichrist is a spirit that is already in the world, then why would anyone think that in the end times it would only inhabit ONE GUY !!! that's just dense.

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 1:7

All this stuff about the "son of perdition" in 2 Thessalonians 2 referring to one man as "the"antichrist is a HUGE misunderstanding of the scriptures.......and the pre-tribulation rapture theory, well that's another errant interpretation of that chapter that corresponds with a gross misunderstanding of Daniel 9.......

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. John 17:9-16

You really think Yeshua (Jesus) is talking about ONE INDIVIDUAL after reading it in context?

@ the underlined portion (v. 15) It sure seems to contradict this concept of a pre-tribulation rapture don't it? I do indeed believe that those that are in Christ will be "raptured" (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
    It's just the sequence of events that some believers have twisted.

PEACE
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited July 2010
    @vibe

Obama isn't the anti christ, the one particular anti christ spoken of in Daniel, Matthew & Revelations is reffering to the Abomanation of Desolation who will be appointed by the false prophet/pope, he will be the one to bring the "mark of the beast" to the world doing the will of satan who is represented as the dragon in revelations & if you reject his mark you will be killed according to scriptures. He (a.o.d) will stand where he ought not to be (the Holy place), which will be in Jerusalem, he shall deceive many into thinking he is the "christ" & will perform miracles that would even fool the very elect, but Christ has forewarned us of this particular person so that we are not fooled..THERE WILL BE NO RAPTURE...

They will build a temple for this person known as the a.o.d, if you keep up w/the news in Israel, not to long ago they just completed a replica of the temple that will be built for him... People really need to get some understanding of the scriptures because when the tribulation pops off, nothing will save you other than the place of safety during that time. The whole world will be ruled by the a.o.d for 3 1/2 years...This will complete the tenth time ROME will rise.

Matthew 24

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: (place of safety for all & since the a.o.d will be in Jerusalem, once we see/hear about the people of Judea flee, HE WHO READS THIS LET THEM UNDERSTAND, we must follow or we will be caught up in the tribulation)

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Daniel 11:30-32 (King James Version)

30For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their ? shall be strong, and do exploits.

v31, the daily sacrifice will be done by the jew"wish" people,the a.o.d & his ten armies (treaties of rome) will war against them to stop the scarifices & once they take over the land they will place him in his temple. These are some of the signs that will led us into the tribulation period....but back to Daniel

Daniel 11:37-39 (King James Version)
    future prophecy

37Neither shall he regard the ? of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any ? : for he shall magnify himself above all. (key word/himself)

38But in his estate shall he honour the ? of forces: and a ? whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange ? , whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

then go to Daniel 12 to read about the tribulation period as well, but lets go to revelations for the third witness to this a.o.d

Revelation 13
    1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 1/2 yrs not 7)

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against ? , to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (keyword again power given to HIM)

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We see in v12,13,15,16 -speaks of a HE... Right now we have many people that are known as the anti christ, from "sun" day worshippers to people that eat unclean foods that the LORD commanded us NOT to consume...anything that's NOT of Christ is the antichrist, but the A.O.D is another antichrist that will rule all nations of people if your not in the place of safety, which is the "wilderness". Matthew 24:16 speaks of the mountains & acts speaks of where the mountain will be located

Acts

30And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Nah, this isn't my "belief" that he is the actual one that will say he is "? " but I just posted it for whatever. It's been slow in here.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    When did the anti-christ become a person?
  • The True Flesh
    edited July 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    When did the anti-christ become a person?

They got the scriptures good and twisted. This one man antichrist stuff is new age teaching (20th century)

The old time bible believers understood the truth. Some of the stuff 'israelites' posted is so off it's laughable.
    I'll dissect it when I have more time.

PEACE
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2010
    While I don't agree with Israelites on a lot of issues, he is pretty spot on in regards to the coming antichrist. True flesh, you are right many Antichrist have entered into the world, just as the scripture states.But there is coming a FINAL Antichrist who will be satan incarnated in human flesh. If I only had 1 passage of scripture to point to, because there are MANY, I would use Revelation 13. How can you read Revelation 13 and not see that there is coming a final world ruler, who will be satan incarnated? How can you explain Revelation 13 in any other way but literally?

I am trying to understand your position, so please inform me as best you can. ? bless.
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Nah, this isn't my "belief" that he is the actual one that will say he is "? " but I just posted it for whatever. It's been slow in here.

I know it isn't, I figured since you were the t/s I would use your name, in order for people not to take it personal, lol...but the unlearn always have something to say when they themselves don't understand scriptures....they stuck on the "milk" of the scriptures but can't handle nor understand the "meat" of the scriptures. lol....Peace bro.
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010
    While I don't agree with Israelites on a lot of issues, he is pretty spot on in regards to the coming antichrist. True flesh, you are right many Antichrist have entered into the world, just as the scripture states.But there is coming a FINAL Antichrist who will be satan incarnated in human flesh. If I only had 1 passage of scripture to point to, because there are MANY, I would use Revelation 13. How can you read Revelation 13 and not see that there is coming a final world ruler, who will be satan incarnated? How can you explain Revelation 13 in any other way but literally?

I am trying to understand your position, so please inform me as best you can. ? bless.

Wow, this is a first!!!! lol, it's laid out plain & simple wouldn't you say? let me go into more details about this since the unlearn feel they can "dissect" the scriptures since this is NOT my opinion....
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    European Emergence , Ascendancy, and Rulership = Anti-Christ
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited August 2010
    any succussful ? is the aint crist
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010
    Revelation 13
    1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

v1 is reffering to Rome, v2 speaks about the entire gentile dynasty from the babylonians, medo-perisans, greeks & romans, (notice how the other nations were compared to animals but Rome is compared to a beast) v3- rome fell 9times before, but (their wound will be healed & they will be in power for the 10th & final time..v12) & what religion are the romans responsible for? christianity which everyone will follow, v4-dragon represents satan who will give his power to the roman catholics/beast &, v11 speaks directly about the pope & whoever the emperor or king of Rome will be (horn/the pope/religious leader is also mentioned in Daniel 7 when they had another pope when rome was in power, Daniel 7:8-that had eyes like a man & a mouth speaking great things)...we see it states he spake as the dragon, (because he will speak on behalf of satan doing his will), also read revelations 17 which speaks on the revived roman empire to understand the 7heads & ten crowns

Revelation 17

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great ? that sitteth upon many waters:
    2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made ? with the wine of her fornication.
    3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
    15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ? sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    17For ? hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ? shall be fulfilled. 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

v1- we all should know who the great ? is right? that sits upon many waters:None other thatn the Roman catholics,

v2 the nhabitants on earth were made ? off her wine of fornication which is equal to saying they were made ? off her false doctrine that christianity brought in under the name of Jesus, the Most High calls us "? " to those that go ? after other gods which is what a lot of "scc" do when they are celebrating things such as xmas, easter, sunday worship etc...,
    so we see in
    v3 John is carried away in his vision to the "wilderness" (place of safety" & he saw a woman sitting on the beast having the 7 heads & ten horns -which were the kings of the roman nations ,

v4 the catholics are known to have some of the finest stones & pearls, having golden cups & what not but we see it says her golden cup is full of "abominations & filthiness" according to the Most High eating unclean foods is an abomination to HIM, worshipping the "sun" is an abomination to him, celebrating pagan holidays/traditons are an abomination among a whole host of other things which the Catholics have said it's ok to do or celebrate according to "their" doctrine not what's written in the scriptures, v5 why would the Most High call them "MYSTERY,BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS & ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH", It's simple just like i've explained earlier it's the false doctrine that's killing people spiritually... but also unk to a lot of ppl the Catholics are at the head when it comes to religion (Mother ? ) & every other religion on this earth stems from them (harlots), because unk to a lot of ppl some form of their doctrine comes from the catholic church (Mother of Harlots), that's why in (revelations 2:6 & 8) the LORD says how much he hates the doctrine of the "nicolaitanes" because the Catholics took on their doctrine & gave it to the world ,(read revelations 2:14:24)

v6, we see the woman has the blood of the saints which we saw in Matthew 24 when they will make war with the saints & win during the tribulation period when they will rule for those 3 1/2 years,

v7-8 speaks of the seven heads & ten crowns once again & then

v9 let's us know where the beast is currently located, v9 here is the mind that has wisdom, the seven heads are seven mountains (what city sits upon seven mountains? vatican city,i can provide the names of each mountain as well) but also

v10 there were seven kings: five have fallen before & one is & the other is not yet come, but when they do come he will rule for a short space/time, skip to

v12 & the ten horns which thou sawest are what? ten kings which have received no kingdom as of yet (because the wound hasn't been fully healed at this point), these were the kings that tried to restore the old Roman empire before but failed, but as I stated earlier when they were in charge they had the mindset of satan/dragon,

v13 so we see when they/the nations under the romes agreement come back into power they will have one mindset again & they will give their power & authority unto the beast/Roman catholics

v14 they/the nations will make war w/the Most High & the saints after the 3 1/2 year when the LORD intervenes (Matthew 24:29-31),

v15 explains water the waters really are that John saw the beast come from, the water is a representation of peoples, all people of nations & tongues,

v16 the ten kings (kingdoms/the nations under the Eu which are ten nations that will make up this Eu (google the treaties of Rome it will give you the name of these ten kingdoms/nations) will turn on the "? "/roman catholics & make her desolate for as

v17 states the LORD will put it in their hearts to fulfill HIS will but in the meantime they will agree to give their kingdom/authority over unto the beast, until ALL that spoken of in prophecy is fulfilled...

v18 what is this Great City? The Vatican ....
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010
    In reference to the Seven Kings:
    1 Justinian crowned in 554 a.d

2 Charlemagne crowned in 800 a.d

3 Otto the Great crowned in 962 a.d

4 Charles the V crowned in 1520 a.d

5 Napoleon I crowned in 1805 a.d

6 Bonito Mussolini & ? crowned in 1935 a.d.

7 the Beast /crown pending

HERE ARE THE SEVEN HILLS:1) Caelian 2) Aventine 3) Esquliline 4) Capitoline 5) Quirinal 6) Viminal 7) Palatine

http://www.christian-faith.net/RK/Vatican/Vatican.htm

contains a lot of historical and biblical information about Rome. There are also plenty of pictures showing a woman riding a beast with a cup in her hand

here are the ten nations under the EU at this point:

A report called the "Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System," was released on September 17th, 1973 by the Club of Rome. In this report they revealed their goal of dividing the world into ten political/economic regions, called "Kingdoms," which
    would bring the entire planet under a single form of government
    1.North America
    2.Western Europe
    3.Japan
    4.South Africa and Australia (Developed Market Economies)
    5Eastern Europe
    6.South (Latin) America
    7.North Africa and the Middle East
    8. Main land (Central) Africa
    9South and Southeast Asia (India and Indo-China)
    10. Central Asia (China)

In reference to the Seven Kings
    1 Justinian crowned in 554 a.d
    2 Charlemagne crowned in 800 a.d
    3 Otto the Great crowned in 962 a.d
    4 Charles the V crowned in 1520 a.d
    5 Napoleon I crowned in 1805 a.d
    6 Bonito Mussolini & ? crowned in 1935 a.d.
    7 the Beast /crownedending

The ten horns
    horn #1 Herulians no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 493 ad
    horn #2 Vandals no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 533 ad
    horn #3 Ostrogoths no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 535 ad
    horn #4 Justinian 1st head since he died in 565 ad
    horn #5 Charlemagne 2nd head, Charles, King of the Franks, died in 814 ad
    horn #6 Otto 3rd head, Otto (otto the great) died in 973 ad
    horn #7 Charles V 4th head, died in 1558 ad
    horn #8 Napoleon 5th head, died in 1821 ad
    horn #9 Benito Mussolini 6th head, died in 1945 ad
    horn #10 the religious leader 7th head/false prophet head & the Beast 8th head/the (temporal leader of the EU)

prior to the 10th & final horn all the other men before them tried to restore old Roman empire/beast & was either defeated or died which brought an end to their kingdoms/rulerships

This has nothing to do with "new age" teachings as some would say, but it has EVERYTHING to do w/KNOWLEDGE & Most importantly UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures.... most people that "believe" in the bible couldn't understand it to save their own life, but if you knew better the scriptures fore told of an Increase in Knowledge during the latter times, in order to get the TRUE gospel of the Most High out to be a witness against the nations.....
    If you understand the "four winds of heaven" vision spoken of in Daniel you will see as i pointed out thru history the kingdoms that were being spoken of...
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010
    and step wrote: »
    european emergence , ascendancy, and rulership = anti-christ

you got it....
  • The True Flesh
    edited August 2010
    Israelites wrote: »
    Wow, this is a first!!!! lol, it's laid out plain & simple wouldn't you say? let me go into more details about this since the unlearn feel they can "dissect" the scriptures since this is NOT my opinion....

LOOK UP DISPENSATIONAL FUTURISM !!!!!!!

All of you who believe in a future one man antichrist have fallen for this plot hook line and sinker !!!

Here's the very basic breakdown:

The theory of a future one man antichrist was manufactured prophecy from the 15th century. If you're familiar withg the protestant reformation, apparently you don't know anything about the "counter reformation" .......the Jesuit order in the 1500's
    created this fallacy to counter the truth that the protestants discovered.

This was done when the early Protestants discovered that the real identity of antichrist was actually right under their nose and the word spread quickly. It was discovered that the antichrist was not an individual but an entire antichrist system. This is an apostate system derrived from the early catholic church.

You guys are so deeply brainwashed that you are regurgitating the same false interpretation of scripture that the jesuits proposed hundreds of years ago.

.......but pride won't let you learn anything from little ol' me, you would rather keep believing this foolishness and hurl insults such as calling me unlearned, when you don't know what I know.

But I do know this....... THERE'S NO OPPOSITION TO THE TRUTH !!!!!!!

If you research dispensational futurism and still don't see it, I feel sorry for you.

An angel said, “The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth” (Daniel 7:23).

98% of Christian scholars throughout history have identified these four beasts as four kingdoms being: Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. It is simple history and a no brainer. The controversy swirls around the ten horns and the little horn. Futurists place the ten horns in the future (predicting a “revived Roman empire”) and think the “little horn” refers to one Mr. Diabolical who shows up after we are gone. Will you be faithful enough to find the truth and abandon DISPENSATIONAL FUTURISM ?????

Also Revelation 13 far from points to a ONE MAN antichrist, Read it again.

peace
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    dholt23 wrote: »
    any succussful ? is the aint crist

pretty much

lol @ the anti christ being one person
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2010

All of you who believe in a future one man antichrist have fallen for this plot hook line and sinker !!!

The theory of a future one man antichrist was manufactured prophecy from the 15th century. If you're familiar withg the protestant reformation, apparently you don't know anything about the "counter reformation" .......the Jesuit order in the 1500's

This was done when the early Protestants discovered that the real identity of antichrist was actually right under their nose and the word spread quickly. It was discovered that the antichrist was not an individual but an entire antichrist system. This is an apostate system derrived from the early catholic church.

You guys are so deeply brainwashed that you are regurgitating the same false interpretation of scripture that the jesuits proposed hundreds of years ago.

.......but pride won't let you learn anything from little ol' me, you would rather keep believing this foolishness and hurl insults such as calling me unlearned, when you don't know what I know.

If you research dispensational futurism and still don't see it, I feel sorry for you.

An angel said, “The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon the earth” (Daniel 7:23).

98% of Christian scholars throughout history have identified these four beasts as four kingdoms being: Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. It is simple history and a no brainer. The controversy swirls around the ten horns and the little horn. Futurists place the ten horns in the future (predicting a “revived Roman empire”) and think the “little horn” refers to one Mr. Diabolical who shows up after we are gone. Will you be faithful enough to find the truth and abandon DISPENSATIONAL FUTURISM ?????

peace

My brother True Flesh, I just have one question for you. Who are the 2 individuals that are occupying the lake of fire, even 1000 years prior to the devil himself?

"10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
    Revelation 20:10

These 2 were bound and cast alive into the lake of fire at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." Revelation 19:20
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    America is the anti christ. Plain and simple.
  • The True Flesh
    edited August 2010
    My brother True Flesh, I just have one question for you. Who are the 2 individuals that are occupying the lake of fire, even 1000 years prior to the devil himself?

"10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
    Revelation 20:10

These 2 were bound and cast alive into the lake of fire at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." Revelation 19:20

What makes you so sure that these are INDIVIDUALS ???

Why do you insist on applying human logic and carnal chronology to spiritually discerned concepts ?

? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

Obviously the devil is a spiritual being too as is apparent here.......

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of ? , but the things that be of men.
    Mark 8:33

^^^^^^^Now is Peter THE INDIVIDUAL known as Satan/the devil? or is it possible that the devil is also a spiritual being that is capable of inhabiting anyone in a state of not savouring the things that be of ? ?

I'm not being argumentative, I'm simply asking that, if you have a definitive answer to the question that you asked.......just give it to me.......this ain't 'Jeopardy'

And have you thoroughly researched and dismissed what I've been trying to show you about diospensational futurism? if so, WOW that was quick lol

PEACE
  • Israelites
    edited August 2010

peace

so is this the "dissecting" of what I posted earler? ok bro...

Im sticking to the scriptures you talking about "dispensational futurism" which probably came from some gentile teachings, & since you have knowledge of "dispensational futurism", how about YOU provide us with the info on it...

I've provided scrptures & what the "HORNS" represented on the beast according to scripture & history.... of course there will be others who play a part in placing the abomanation of desolation in his seat.... Did you not read where the other nations under his agreement will give their authority & power over to him making him the "SOLE" ruler along w/the pope?

where are you scriptures to prove what your saying as well?
    & calling someone "unlearn" isn't an insult... it's simple saying you don't understand the scriptures...

Also the scriptures you did post, what do they have to do w/the subject of this thread?