Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    In reference to the Seven Kings:
    1 Justinian crowned in 554 a.d

2 Charlemagne crowned in 800 a.d

3 Otto the Great crowned in 962 a.d

4 Charles the V crowned in 1520 a.d

5 Napoleon I crowned in 1805 a.d

6 Bonito Mussolini & ? crowned in 1935 a.d.

7 the Beast /crown pending

HERE ARE THE SEVEN HILLS:1) Caelian 2) Aventine 3) Esquliline 4) Capitoline 5) Quirinal 6) Viminal 7) Palatine

http://www.christian-faith.net/RK/Vatican/Vatican.htm

contains a lot of historical and biblical information about Rome. There are also plenty of pictures showing a woman riding a beast with a cup in her hand

here are the ten nations under the EU at this point:

A report called the "Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System," was released on September 17th, 1973 by the Club of Rome. In this report they revealed their goal of dividing the world into ten political/economic regions, called "Kingdoms," which
    would bring the entire planet under a single form of government
    1.North America
    2.Western Europe
    3.Japan
    4.South Africa and Australia (Developed Market Economies)
    5Eastern Europe
    6.South (Latin) America
    7.North Africa and the Middle East
    8. Main land (Central) Africa
    9South and Southeast Asia (India and Indo-China)
    10. Central Asia (China)

In reference to the Seven Kings
    1 Justinian crowned in 554 a.d
    2 Charlemagne crowned in 800 a.d
    3 Otto the Great crowned in 962 a.d
    4 Charles the V crowned in 1520 a.d
    5 Napoleon I crowned in 1805 a.d
    6 Bonito Mussolini & ? crowned in 1935 a.d.
    7 the Beast /crownedending

The ten horns
    horn #1 Herulians no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 493 ad
    horn #2 Vandals no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 533 ad
    horn #3 Ostrogoths no head since they were plucked up by the roots in 535 ad
    horn #4 Justinian 1st head since he died in 565 ad
    horn #5 Charlemagne 2nd head, Charles, King of the Franks, died in 814 ad
    horn #6 Otto 3rd head, Otto (otto the great) died in 973 ad
    horn #7 Charles V 4th head, died in 1558 ad
    horn #8 Napoleon 5th head, died in 1821 ad
    horn #9 Benito Mussolini 6th head, died in 1945 ad
    horn #10 the religious leader 7th head/false prophet head & the Beast 8th head/the (temporal leader of the EU)

prior to the 10th & final horn all the other men before them tried to restore old Roman empire/beast & was either defeated or died which brought an end to their kingdoms/rulerships

This has nothing to do with "new age" teachings as some would say, but it has EVERYTHING to do w/KNOWLEDGE & Most importantly UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures.... most people that "believe" in the bible couldn't understand it to save their own life, but if you knew better the scriptures fore told of an Increase in Knowledge during the latter times, in order to get the TRUE gospel of the Most High out to be a witness against the nations.....
    If you understand the "four winds of heaven" vision spoken of in Daniel you will see as i pointed out thru history the kingdoms that were being spoken of...

Interesting Post.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    any succussful ? is the aint crist

Your 3rd grade English teacher is the Anti-Christ.

? is ridiculous.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Let me sum up every post in this thread

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah, blah blah blah blah blahblah .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What makes you so sure that these are INDIVIDUALS ???

Why do you insist on applying human logic and carnal chronology to spiritually discerned concepts ?

? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

Obviously the devil is a spiritual being too as is apparent here.......

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of ? , but the things that be of men.
    Mark 8:33

^^^^^^^Now is Peter THE INDIVIDUAL known as Satan/the devil? or is it possible that the devil is also a spiritual being that is capable of inhabiting anyone in a state of not savouring the things that be of ? ?

I'm not being argumentative, I'm simply asking that, if you have a definitive answer to the question that you asked.......just give it to me.......this ain't 'Jeopardy'

And have you thoroughly researched and dismissed what I've been trying to show you about diospensational futurism? if so, WOW that was quick lol

PEACE

1. How can the beast and the false prophet not be individuals? ? makes it extremely clear that they are individuals. You know that scripture agrees with scripture. Well from the OT and the NT the scripture makes it clear that there will be a ruler in the last days that will make himself out to be ? . There are numerous passages which state this. Why is ? lying to is, if this is not the case?

2. I'm not applying human logic my friend. I am reading the scriptures for all they are truly worth, and then alowing the Holy Spirit to guide me and teach me. I really don't get how you can't see that the beast and the false prophet are literal individuals. It baffles me my friend.

3. Of course satan is a spirit being. And he will inhabit the beast during the last days when his access to heaven is finally denied. Having great wrath, because his time is short, he will make war with all those that love ? (jews and christians). Revelation 12 and 13 teaches us this.

4. And yes, I know all about dispensational futurism. And I agree with pretty much all of it. If you read Daniel 12 the key to understanding it is there.