I stopped playin this ? . Takint way too long
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm finally a Heyman Guy, pause.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hope 2k has made serious improvements to Universe mode for 2k18. The promo segments needs work and the search function in CC because it sucks.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

@i ro ny whats it like bein a Heyman guy u like it?

Man my face character still down in NXT and I been playing since the game dropped.. its my fault though! cause i aint wanna rush him to the main roster, I want him to have a long ass tag title reign then turn on his partner, THEN get the NXT title THEN come to the main roster
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Man my face character still down in NXT and I been playing since the game dropped.. its my fault though! cause i aint wanna rush him to the main roster, I want him to have a long ass tag title reign then turn on his partner, THEN get the NXT title THEN come to the main roster

i see no perks outside of having Paul doing my promos.

man i held the NXT title for over 365 days for some ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wanna be able to add my own damn music.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Although that would be dope i dont see it happening ever cause of copyright. I mean they could make it where you could put ur music on USB and use it on single player that would be dope.

? i'd be just as happy though if they'd give us the a lot of the old themes from back in the day even if the ppl not in the game. Ex: Godfathers them, val venis, APA some of those. I never understood why they never did that.

Damn bruh, see now im bouta go on and turn on the homie so I can go on and hit the main roster. I got 2 characters one already a heel but his career aint going as good as the good guy down in NXT the people love that ? , but im bout to turn his ass now that you told me this
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Although that would be dope i dont see it happening ever cause of copyright. I mean they could make it where you could put ur music on USB and use it on single player that would be dope.

? i'd be just as happy though if they'd give us the a lot of the old themes from back in the day even if the ppl not in the game. Ex: Godfathers them, val venis, APA some of those. I never understood why they never did that.

Damn bruh, see now im bouta go on and turn on the homie so I can go on and hit the main roster. I got 2 characters one already a heel but his career aint going as good as the good guy down in NXT the people love that ? , but im bout to turn his ass now that you told me this

Imma spend the next 365 days campaigning for the WWE title. Hopefully Brock will have lost it by then.....if not, he gonna get ? up too