What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fried Chicken appreciation thread

white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in AKA Donkey
YEp...had to of been made.

The shyt is sooo good

peace to all of the black men and women out there that ain't too stuck up to enjoy the succenlent beauty of fried chicken man...

Nothing shouod stop anyone from enjoying what they love and NOONE....

Just transplanting this from our sister site

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fried-chicken-appreciation-thread.453228/

FRIED-CHICKEN.jpg

Now yall dont act too high and mighty to come show your love for black peoples FAVorite food
PlutarchIceManKamDupac

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,208 Regulator
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to make a nice Low carb fried chicken.

I like to take an egg, beat it with some Franks red hot or another similar type of hot sauce.

Have another bowl with Coconut flour, salt, pepper, Cayenne, seasoning salt, whatever you may like. Stir it all up.

Dip chicken in egg, then toss in the coconut flour, then fry it in a pan full of hot coconut oil.

It isnt overwhelming with coconut and is pretty damn good. Best fried chicken replacement ive made. And its still technically real fried chicken.
    UnknownUsergrYmesCapitalBMallyGghostdog56
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breasts thighs legs and wings

Love that chicken
    Lou_Cypher
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

See even white people LUV dat fried chicken
    Lou_Cypher
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fried chicken wings>>>>>>your whole existence
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    StewCapitalBbanginscrew901
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme heart disease but need you in my kitchen
    pachá12
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popeyes need to bring that $5 box back asap
    deadeye
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    MallyG
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Popeye's

Close thread.

Don't ever eat at the Popeyes in Pittsburg. Someone had a roach in they box. Shit went viral.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    HerbalVaporCapers
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Popeye's

Close thread.

Don't ever eat at the Popeyes in Pittsburg. Someone had a roach in they box. Shit went viral.

While you at it don't fuck with the Walmart there either

Feeling like I got left in the Sureno module and shit
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KFC from the caribbean (Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados). lol at popeyes
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

ShottaDaBeast
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popeye's

Close thread.

Heeeeey.

That Wal-Mart used to be the spot as a teen. Saturday night me n the homies would walkthrough stealing snacks and looking for girls. Shit never failed us. But I never really seen any scraps in the P. If I did they usually came over from Concord. Alot of my Mexican friends growing up banged XIV & CAL.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    HerbalVaporCapers
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popeye's

Close thread.

Heeeeey.

That Wal-Mart used to be the spot as a teen. Saturday night me n the homies would walkthrough stealing snacks and looking for girls. Shit never failed us. But I never really seen any scraps in the P. If I did they usually came over from Concord. Alot of my Mexican friends growing up banged XIV & CAL.

Hahahaha I must be lucky then. Usually was Scraps from Concord who would hit me up (I had a shorty in Martinez so I would be out there) with the "where you from ese."

"Mission Street bro what's good?"

"Ooooh... That's what's up"
  • pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! SmoketownPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fried thighs all day with Tabasco. Plus, you wouldn't think it, but the downtown Kroger here is shittin on 95% of the chicken in the city.
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want some fried pork chops before i quit eating meat, for a while. not for my health, but for my spirituality. cant go lucid or astral too much with dead animal flesh in your system. besides, i havent had pork chops in over 5 years. i know. i dont understand how either.

Fried chicken? yeah, i guess. Popeyes spicy the goat but i be noticing that some small local deli's in the white suburbs around cleveland be havin chicken tastier than KFC. a-rab/india hood stores too.