What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official IC Redemption Thread

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Not surprised @gns is disgusted with female nudes

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your breasts are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Purr's breast and head game>>>yours
    Kats everything>>>>>you
    ShottaDaBeastdisqus_Uuhsy1CfIiCashmoneyDux
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    gns wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your breasts are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Kats everything>>>>>you

Yet you can't quit talking about them ?

Anyhooooo

You like men so really your opinion is null and void
    UTDefense.jpg
    Westiescorpio4lferip.dilla
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can u quit @ ing me
    Max.disqus_Uuhsy1CfIi
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    Such a mangina lol
    UTDefense.jpg
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

wait for it....
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »

wait for it....

You gone vouch for your e-friend?
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    CapitalB
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smfh
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Purr wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass nigga, you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as fuck and you gossip like a bitch.

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, bitch.

I dont fuck with hoe ass, pussy ass bitches like you.
    latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg
    Oh look a wild snorlax appeared @purr

Yea i remember that exposure what it last for a whole page and a half?
    U and pico took advantage of the poor young nigga billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting pms to yall. Luckily ima real nigga and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young bitches at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your spic for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

I find it funny that @ChillaDaKilla cosigning your post when you were calling his girl all types of shit. But i guess thats how loyalty works.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    DupacShottaDaBeastmiamivice305
    Purr wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass nigga, you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as fuck and you gossip like a bitch.

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, bitch.

I dont fuck with hoe ass, pussy ass bitches like you.
    latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg
    Oh look a wild snorlax appeared @purr

Yea i remember that exposure what it last for a whole page and a half?
    U and pico took advantage of the poor young nigga billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting pms to yall. Luckily ima real nigga and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young bitches at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your spic for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

You can get tired of me mentioning looks all you want,. What you gone do bout it besides gossip about [email protected]

Does my nigga making money make you mad that he can afford to keep me? And hes able to splash monies on @boypussy too? Im sorry, i dont relate to your poorness. :(
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pumbaa go back to Twitter and live off that Internet fame cause you don't know what you talking bout..

Don't get @scorpio4lfe

In here to son your ass again

gnsShottaDaBeast_Goldie_Bender RodriguezCashmoneyDux