The Official IC Redemption Thread

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Six and charlie got into a beef of posting personAL info. Six posted charlie suck ? all over the place. Charlie got a hacker involved and posted a vid of her tiny ? . Six was a mod so she deleted the thread her ? was posted in. Abother mod got and involved, Goldie and opened the thread. Six threatened to ? and sue everybody and the hacker. The hacker got banned and six got demodded. Now all mods and posters that were involved should have been banned but they weren't because the mods did not like six.
    Hypocritical ?

So what happened to six?
    She went back to hell til sheready to return to claim all of our souls.

But what about the second coming of Jesus christ.?
    It doesn't matter. To me fire is fire
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Stew, you're better than this. Lol. I'm not sifting through that thread, my ? . Do me a solid and gimme the (detailed) Cliff Notes version and I'll pray for the Redskins win the chip this year.

I'm sure @Recaptimus_Prime360 has a recap in there somewhere, search his post in the thread.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    @ChillaDaKilla you couldnt eat my ? , even if you paid for it. I dont do ugly and i dont do broke.

Smooches <3

I'll pass it probably smell like Fried Greens and Tilapia

MEH

Sorry babe you probably don't wipe front to back
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six and charlie got into a beef of posting personAL info. Six posted charlie suck ? all over the place. Charlie got a hacker involved and posted a vid of her tiny ? . Six was a mod so she deleted the thread her ? was posted in. Abother mod got and involved, Goldie and opened the thread. Six threatened to ? and sue everybody and the hacker. The hacker got banned and six got demodded. Now all mods and posters that were involved should have been banned but they weren't because the mods did not like six.
    Hypocritical ?

Good lookin out.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Not surprised @gns is disgusted with female nudes

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your ? are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Purr's breast and head game>>>yours
    Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass ? , you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as ? and you gossip like a ? .

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, ? .

I dont ? with hoe ass, ? ass ? like you.
    latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg
    Oh look a wild snorlax appeared @purr

Yea i remember that exposure what it last for a whole page and a half?
    U and pico took advantage of the poor young ? billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting ? to yall. Luckily ima real ? and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young ? at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your ? for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

This explains a lot if true
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your ? are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass ? , you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as ? and you gossip like a ? .

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, ? .

latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg

U and pico took advantage of the poor young ? billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting ? to yall. Luckily ima real ? and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young ? at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your ? for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

@reppintime hes throwing poncho under the bus.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 this turns into a chatty patty thread
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Inb4 this turns into a chatty patty thread

Too late
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's not the thread. ...it's the moments.."
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's not the thread. ...it's the moments.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVlNjozj7E
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn a ? always late n ?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

And dont mention me, ? .

latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

It was sad i never called him out on it but i did put him in a position to admit to it and he did. Pico ? 'd that young man but i just hope he smashed.

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

And dont mention me, ? .

latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

U a damn liar I could have easily made it an issue and I didnt, just resolved it behind the scenes
    ? ass ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Six sounded like she had a personality disorder or something.

She definitely did

She used to make the dumbest "black feminist" posts I've ever read

She had a thread about how chivalry is misogyny or something goofy like that, and how holding the door for a female is disrespectful to that female

I would constantly ? on her rhetoric, so she would go into my post history and give me negative reactions on as many of my posts as she had the energy to do

She hit A LOT of my posts, at a certain point it became extra weird how much time and energy she put into clicking on specific post links JUST to give me a troll reaction on a random ass post just cuz she was mad

You know you can react to your posts from your profile right? Max hit me up many times..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

And dont mention me, ? .

latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

It was sad i never called him out on it but i did put him in a position to admit to it and he did. Pico ? 'd that young man but i just hope he smashed.

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

And dont mention me, ? .

latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg

Poncho a snitch?

@gns

U a damn liar I could have easily made it an issue and I didnt, just resolved it behind the scenes
    ? ass ?

Shall we pull up the said thread of you lying or nah? @gns
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody clicks my reactions :(