Ayo, Why Is Downtown NY So ? Damm Expensive.

thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
They don't even got a dollar menu ? .

Not even a dollar menu. And yes, there are mad mcdonalds.

Same deal with Subways, like 4 of them in a 3 block radius, no 5 dollar sub deal. Hilarious.

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? and tourist from come from other countries and visit people, tend to forget that downtown manhattan is a big tourist spot.
  • L.I.P.
    L.I.P. Members Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    ? and tourist from come from other countries and visit people, tend to forget that downtown manhattan is a big tourist spot.

^^This is true
  • thehonorable
    edited July 2010
    Man, I seen mad Tourists on the way to work every day.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    well, what part of New York is the real downtown new york? harlem? boogie down? shaolin? BK? The bridge?

I've never been but my ? itching to go before the year is out. I wanna hit every part, but i dont wanna come of as a tourist either. i cant even boogie with that ? , son. imma talk madd new yorkish be, word to my earths and ? .

im j/k. i aint saying nothing to nobody lol.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    cuz NY is for ballers such as towers and I
    it aint that its expensive, you just cant afford it out here hahahahah
  • thehonorable
    edited July 2010
    ? . I work on Water St. If you money you know what I am guapin...

Chill on that ? boy boy.

Oh, Harlem is Uptown. I chose to live in Harlem...Becuase I like the fact I can get space up here.

Downtown Manhattan is Downtown NY. Think Statue of Liberty, Stock Exchange, Trump building...etc. All basically steps from where I work.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    I go to NY during the day and it's expensive as ? , and why do NY people walk without paying attention to where their going, they bumping into me and ? but they dont say nothing when they look up and see a ? ? .
  • thehonorable
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    I go to NY during the day and it's expensive as ? , and why do NY people walk without paying attention to where their going, they bumping into me and ? but they dont say nothing when they look up and see a ? ? .

Walk faster and pay attention to the flow of traffic.

I walk downtown all the time and I get bumped into rarely.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Walk faster and pay attention to the flow of traffic.

I walk downtown all the time and I get bumped into rarely.

damn you make it sound like driving a car.
  • thehonorable
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    damn you make it sound like driving a car.

It kind of is.

Keep your senses up and you will be fine. NY, especially Midtown/Downtown, you aint got space to dawdle.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    It kind of is.

Keep your senses up and you will be fine. NY, especially Midtown/Downtown, you aint got space to dawdle.

LOL.
    Hello, it's the CITY!
    That's how these tourists get trampled on. They are stuck standing in the middle of the sidewalk with their specially equipped out of Japan cameras as if the middle of times square is a photo studio. I understand that outsiders find the city fascinating but Manhattan is especially fast paced with a high volume of traffic which is why I steer clear of there on most days. I prefer heading down there at night if anything. Still busy but more chill.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    To answer your question, the rents are higher down there. I found the greatest dollar since Denny's the other day. There's this salad bar on 34th between 8th and 9th. You can get a salad with five add ins all for $5.99. The adds include things that are usually more money in other salad bars such as chicken, shrimp, and crab meat. At tax the total is a little over $7.
  • thehonorable
    edited July 2010
    To answer your question, the rents are higher down there. I found the greatest dollar since Denny's the other day. There's this salad bar on 34th between 8th and 9th. You can get a salad with five add ins all for $5.99. The adds include things that are usually more money in other salad bars such as chicken, shrimp, and crab meat. At tax the total is a little over $7.

See that aint bad, but I work Downtown Downtown,Close to battery park for reference...so Let me know whats popping there.

@ MArley

There are mad ? down on Wall Street everyday. All those damn cameras.

I aint gonna lie, sometimes it does ? me off, like ? the way.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    See that aint bad, but I work Downtown Downtown,Close to battery park for reference...so Let me know whats popping there.

@ MArley

There are mad ? down on Wall Street everyday. All those damn cameras.

I aint gonna lie, sometimes it does ? me off, like ? the way.
    Lol. See, you know, you feel what I am saying.
    I just don't like big crowds which is one of the reasons you will NEVER find me at a PR Day Parade or anything similar unless the Labor Day or Christmas for my sons pleasure. PR Day, definitely not, ever.
    I can see you making your way through midtown talking about "Move tourist, get out the way get out the way". :P
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited July 2010
    Lol. See, you know, you feel what I am saying.
    I just don't like big crowds which is one of the reasons you will NEVER find me at a PR Day Parade or anything similar unless the Labor Day or Christmas for my sons pleasure. PR Day, definitely not, ever.
    I can see you making your way through midtown talking about "Move tourist, get out the way get out the way". :P

what about the dr parade b? u cant miss that