What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

You a morning person?

kliiimaxxkliiimaxx Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in AKA Donkey
The mornings allway's THE WORST part of ma day

You a morning person? 45 votes

Hell no
40%
DupacgnsRecaptimus_Prime360willhustle700VIBECapitalBCoolJoeLou_CyphersilverfoxxValentinez A. KaiseratribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxJonnyRoccITonetoughmiracleluke1733Mr_Vicodin81GTheGOAT 18 votes
Takes me a couple hours to warm up
11%
bigbird_1Idiopathic JokerSplackavelliMistyKnight Beefer77 5 votes
Jump outta bed like a cartoon character
37%
damnkpMsSouthernBiblicalAtheist MasteryBussy_Getta ShottaDaBeastT. SanfordtwentyfivelightersHerbalVaporCapersAZTGKatBig KolaGhost313The_JackalSolemnSauceTsotsi Cape Townmrtdb 17 votes
Only when moneyz involved
11%
  Colin$mackabi$hillestni99ainneTrillfateBrideofKillagrYmes 5 votes

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    Fuck no. I am zombie mode until about 1pm.
    CashmoneyDuxJonnyRoccITsilverfoxx
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    HELL MUTHAFUCCIN NO!!

All that conversation that early is for the birds. FOH wit that. By brain don't wake up at 11-1130am.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Lou_CypherCashmoneyDuxValentinez A. Kaiser
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Lou_Cyphergns
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont really sleep, so yeah. I love mornings, great sex,birds chirping, great food, start of a new day, new opportunities.
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I'm a night owl so no

KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I falls asleep at 2 ....wake up bout 5..I'm a night and morning person it's weird
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

ShottaDaBeastjee504Ghost313Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tf is sleep
    silverfoxx
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    nah but since the summer started iv been havin to get up and once i get past all the crankiness and look up a few hrs later and everythings done wit the whole day left i can see why some are..

i be havin to get up at 5 and 6 tho..
    imma start doin like 8 or try..

but nah..before my daughter..
    good luck on reachin me before 12/1pm
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    gns
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wake up early & out of the house into the streets before any of my peoples. I always been an early bird since I was a young cub. I remember in the summer, getting out of the house at 8am & link up with my peoples & be gone all day. I hate being out extra extra late (4 & 5:00 in the morning) tho because it messes up my sleep pattern.
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    onetoughmiracle
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tf is sleep

Nh
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    GodNThaBuild'n
  • MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I falls asleep at 2 ....wake up bout 5..I'm a night and morning person it's weird

This ^^^^^. I be up all night and wake up early in the morning. Not sure how I continue to function normally the way I do haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    jee504Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    4054-Sleepless-Elites.jpg?w=620

Without ganja that's me
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I hate mornings but I'm an early riser. Just don't talk to me before 10 am.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    Mr_Vicodin81GCapitalBsilverfoxxgns
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But just because I am a morning person don't mean that I am mentally woke up yet. A coworker will mess around & get whoop for thinking I am all jokes at 8:00 in the morning
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    CapitalBgns
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up like morning wood
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    HerbalVaporCapers
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I wake up M-F around 530 but don't be talking 2 no coworkers or nun, still sleepy til round 1030. Fuck I'm even up no later than 7 on the weekends and spark a bowl. I get around 5.5-6 hrs of sleep a night and function well. I'm a pothead also and still straight during the day lol
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleepless Elite Unite member 000017409
    CapitalBsilverfoxx
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Takes me a couple hours to warm up
    I hate waking up early but I'll be alright after a minute. And a quick jerk
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    silverfoxxHerbalVaporCapersValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I think tomorrow I will wake up and jump out of bed on some morning person bullshit
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only when moneyz involved
    Give me 9am and I will be good