What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Teacher invites black friend to conference stage then presents him with KKK robe as ‘joke’…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/teacher-invites-black-friend-to-conference-stage-then-presents-him-with-kkk-robe-as-joke/
A retired Oklahoma teacher presented a black teacher with a white robe and Confederate flag last week during a conference.

Larry Long, who was recognized for nearly 49 years as an agriculture teacher, called a black colleague to join him before an audience of about 500 people at a state CareerTech conference in Oklahoma City, reported NewsOK.

Long then presented the man, who is apparently a friend, and handed him the flag and Ku Klux Klan-style robe and hood.

The retired teacher’s actions drew strong criticism from state lawmakers, and the state agency that oversees the career program has launched an investigation.

“It was supposed to be some kind of a joke, but I haven’t talked to anyone that can see anything funny about that,” said state Sen. Kevin Matthews (D-Tulsa), chairman of the Black Caucus.

Elk City Public Schools voted in May to rename the school’s agriculture building after Long, and Matthews said he would discuss the matter with other members of the Black Caucus to see whether they would ask the school board to reconsider.

Long, who was listed last year as a teacher, is a recipient of the National Association of Agriculture Educator’s outstanding service award and a former teacher of the year in Elk City.

State Rep. Mike Shelton (D-Oklahoma City) said he spoke to the black teacher, who knew he would be called to the stage but may not have known he would be presented with the racially charged items.

“I did get a chance to have a conversation with him, and he recognized the magnitude of the situation,” said Shelton, who declined to identify the teacher.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
So ILLplayboy buddy roseValentinez A. KaiserCeLLaR-DooR

Replies

• playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have still been beatin that peckerwood ass
    aneed123KingFreemanYoung Stef
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was me it wudda been one of those 'should black people react violently when faced with racism' discussions
    Swiffness!
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude been cooning for a minute already. Didn't even seem like he was tight about it. So he's probably been the nigga to steal on.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    Swiffness!Trillaaaaaa