I'm in there...signed up. Paying the cash this week
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    i wanna make this work too so i just signed up

hopefully we can make this an annual thing

most of these leagues you pay $100 you only win back like 600 in a 12 team league

and 2nd place gets a tshirt

aint no middle man here

? , 2nd place is gettin a t shirt in this league too. lol

I have only played in leagues where there's a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. 3rd usually just gets their $ back (or 50 extra bucks).

But yeah, I'm jus waitin' to see what's good w/ everyone, b/c I put the money up for numbaz league and got excited then...... *? *.... back to square one.

This ? might jus need to be 10 teams.

Just sign up for the league you don't have to pay right away
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when it comes to money leagues vets shouldnt get priority

it should be whoever pays up

gotta lock in as many as possible
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Yo if we can't get enough people I got a friend who's willing to play for 100

l6httch1det2.gif

This nikka tryna corner the market and have two teams. lol
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not tryna be funny but the payout rule is:

"
    Commissioner has total control
    League funds are distributed by the commissioner without any approval. Team owners waive their right to dispute the commissioner's allocation of funds.
    IMPORTANT! The commissioner can allocate funds in any way they see fit, with no intervention by LeagueSafe or league members. Pay your entry fee only if you know and/or trust your commissioner. If you’re not comfortable with this Payout Rule, contact your commissioner to request a Payout Rule that allows for a league vote on payout distributions.
    "

No offense to the league creator but I don't know you (or any of you, for that matter) personally. And $100 isn't life changing... but this is the internet and over $1000 is at stake, and i wouldn't be surprised about some funny ? from some anonymous dude. Can we change this so we all vote on the payout.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Trust me, I don't take offense. The only reason I never changed that is, idk how the ? works..does everybody wait until the end of the season to vote?? I was nervous that'd we'd have a situation where a ? loses and decides he ain't voting lol...not tryna have the money get stuck.

I'm cool with it either way, $1000 ain't bout to change my life and I ain't a sucka
  • coop9889
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Trust me, I don't take offense. The only reason I never changed that is, idk how the ? works..does everybody wait until the end of the season to vote?? I was nervous that'd we'd have a situation where a ? loses and decides he ain't voting lol...not tryna have the money get stuck.

I'm cool with it either way, $1000 ain't bout to change my life and I ain't a sucka

Right lol I feel you on that. Unfortunately, I think you have to be the one to figure this out, because only you have the power to change it. There has to be a way in your options of how to change the voting mechanics, and if you can't figure it out, it seems like the website is relatively good about responding to emails.

I'd say if you don't know, shoot them an email asking how to change it and what the options are.

I'll pay my $100 soon as it's changed.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @coop9889

Did you get your refund from my league back yet? It says everybody got their refund but you. If not, submit a request to transfer your payment to Millz league. You just need to tell them the name of his league. That way I can officially shut mine down.

@MillzOG

You can't change the payout option after someone makes a payment.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Word ight, imma change it and send them an email to make sure it's not gonna be an issue. We don't got much time left to get this done lol
  • coop9889
    Options
    @coop9889

Did you get your refund from my league back yet? It says everybody got their refund but you. If not, submit a request to transfer your payment to Millz league. You just need to tell them the name of his league. That way I can officially shut mine down.

@MillzOG

You can't change the payout option after someone makes a payment.

It's still currently processing but yeah I see it in my account. You should be good to go. @numbaz...80's baby
  • ckfree
    Options
    if im reading this right

of the 3 possible options for the payout rule

commissioner having total control sounds less risky than majority/unaminous approval of all league members

putting your trust in one person }}} putting your trust in the majority/unaminous
  • MillzOG
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    if im reading this right

of the 3 possible options for the payout rule

commissioner having total control sounds less risky than majority/unaminous approval of all league members

putting your trust in one person }}} putting your trust in the majority/unaminous

^^ this is what I'm saying. I'm trying to avoid somebody being a ? and just not voting all together.
  • ckfree
    Options
    ideally it would be best if the winner was automated the payout

but with that not being an option

this the next best one

in terms of mitigating risk
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I ever get a invite for the league? I'm in like 5 leagues so I'm confused. Lol
  • coop9889
    Options
    Well I agree, but it all depends on WHEN this majority vote takes place.

I'd have to assume the vote would take place at the beginning of the season before the draft as opposed to afterwards, for the very reason you guys are describing.

It might be a matter of: we all vote that 1st place wins x%, 2nd place wins x% etc... before we even draft. Have we found out exactly what the choices are?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ DaBull get in this

my bad for backing out of the original league, but one of my OG leagues that I thought was cancelled ended up
    renewing

I cant do more than 2 leagues per season....tried that 1 year and it went very bad!
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all got the 12 y'all needed or what?
  • ckfree
    Options
    a5e7a3047ac216d3c6cb64_large.jpg

whats that?!?!?!?!

12 teams

dont talk about 12 teams

you kidding me

12 teams?!?!?!

i just hope we can get one more

im the only ones thats paid

by the way i emailed them to ask when the voting for majority/unaminous payout option would take place

they said at seasons end

so yeah
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    4 spots left, Millz are you going to send an invite to those two posters trying to get in or are you just going to ignore the thread?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    4 spots left, Millz are you going to send an invite to those two posters trying to get in or are you just going to ignore the thread?

(Since we're being sarcastic)

Have you not read the last page of the thread ? ? I have it set for commissioner control for the money, coop wants it to be a vote. I'm weary of the vote because it doesn't let you vote until after the season, at which point ? who lost might be salty and decide to not vote. I don't wanna have to deal with that, that probably loses us coop from the league as he doesn't know me and doesn't wanna trust in someone he doesn't know (understandable).

We got 4-5 spots left but, we gotta get this ? figured out or imma just say ? it like numbaz did
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea but if they don't vote it's still majority vote isn't it?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    ? it, @ckfree I put in for your refund b.

Most of you ? aint ?
  • ckfree
    Options
    i was hyped for this ? too

millz if you run a free league and you need a body count me in but if you dont count me out

i dont know how much my heart would be into it after this lol
  • coop9889
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

(Since we're being sarcastic)

Have you not read the last page of the thread ? ? I have it set for commissioner control for the money, coop wants it to be a vote. I'm weary of the vote because it doesn't let you vote until after the season, at which point ? who lost might be salty and decide to not vote. I don't wanna have to deal with that, that probably loses us coop from the league as he doesn't know me and doesn't wanna trust in someone he doesn't know (understandable).

We got 4-5 spots left but, we gotta get this ? figured out or imma just say ? it like numbaz did

Damn that sucks about the vote being after the season. Hey can you figure out what happens in a situation like the bolded? Who knows, maybe the site has something in place to counter that.

I do want to do this. Let me know.
This discussion has been closed.