What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Hey guys u can get free iTunes and MP3's when u get badges but life is gonna go on if somebody hits u with a feelings/wack/wtf, I promise.

Wait, word?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

Stew wrote: »
    Lmao If you really think it took me 4 days to come up with "Figure It Out" foh nigga, get over yourself and find something else to bitch about.

1415867359491182885.gif

Is that the "I dnt know how to count" gif? Word
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It detracts from donkey. Niggas leave passsive aggressive reactions instead of saying something. The point of donkey is saying something otherwise it's gns.

trust no one, just my sig
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love when women wack me
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to negative reactions. It is my motivation to be a powerful poster. A super poster. Negative reactions are the fuel to fire.

Fuel me ya bitch!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers IC Retirement HomePosts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bars
  • psychobutcher psychobutcher Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i seen genocide cutter was pissed on twitter earlier bout some flags.

i was weak as shit.

Screenshots??
    My rule or your ruin.
    The_Jackal
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bars

always

lfcdga3esulz.gif
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas given each other feelings is gay mayne...

Ay Ay fuck you two faggits
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    All I care about is my lols I wear that shit like a badge lol

What non mod got more than me?

That's a cop out though.... Just cuz me and Mel mods don't mean we get more lols

We legit two of the funniest heavy posters on this site... Them lold were well earned....

Out of all the dudes who got 50k + posts on this site, me and Jamel the only two who got over 100k lols

The only person with that many is plap... But he got like 2 accounts... But I think they at like 50k lols a piece...

OK..... Now that I posted that..... Let me tell you how disappointed at myself I am that I actually freestyled that whole post without fact checking anything.... This is ridiculous....

Lol I was excluding you two because I already knew, but wasn't saying that's why y'all have more
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Dupac
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we all have common sense to know when ya post deserves a certain reaction.

The ones that get me is the back streets, because ppl hide behind negative reactions because their identity is hidden. I guess some just do it out of hate..

In the donkey when someone hit the flag button it's usually out of feelings, or it's a conflict post...

the reaction button is not that serious, i would rather someone voice their opinion than hide behind reactions tho..
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
    DupacLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we all have common sense to know when ya post deserves a certain reaction.

The ones that get me is the back streets, because ppl hide behind negative reactions because their identity is hidden. I guess some just do it out of hate..

In the donkey when someone hit the flag button it's usually out of feelings, or it's a conflict post...

the reaction button is not that serious, i would rather someone voice their opinion than hide behind reactions tho..

Well hold this nosign
    DupacShottaDaBeastMelqart
    Ahhh.... see gotcha... ha ha ha
    Dupac
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    Niggas reading PMs but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    Niggas just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

This is some bullshit, Joker exposed God knows how many aliases and showed yall who they were. There was literally a exposure last week with S2J getting ran off. And before that niggas swearing up and down to meet up to catch the fade. Joker and the rest of the mods for this section have done a great job, niggas just love to complain.

You want us to read PMs and tell you what they say ? You want niggas in YOUR PMs fam talking about you simping Ms.Marley from way back ? You want niggas to expose the dick pics they send female posters ? Cuz let's be honest, if yall could make demands over what PMs to read and expose I'll bet your account you'd say Pico and Marley SMMFH NH. How you ask for names to be named and not name names ???? Niggas love to be nosey until it's about them LOLOLOL.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    DupacIdiopathic JokerStewLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Dayum I should a read page 2 LOLOLOLOL

Joker and Du said everything I could have saved 3 minutes.

Personally I never took reactions seriously, shit doesn't even matter LOLOL. Strange world tho man strange world...
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Sion came to fight

Sion