What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Replies

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real niggas in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No bitch, we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep nigga that no one really cares about. Your opinion is mesh with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your dumbass Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

tumblr_nbb7czjdrN1rvfjldo2_500.gif

Chi Snow
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real niggas in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No bitch, we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep nigga that no one really cares about. Your opinion is mesh with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your dumbass Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

tumblr_nbb7czjdrN1rvfjldo2_500.gif

I aint even do nothin....
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I named 3 posters on the first page

All have made comments about reactions in the recent past and all are in denial ....

You didn't do shit except name the posters you obess over

Fuck outta here becky

Really ?

So you've never made one single post about a reaction ???

#liar
    UTDefense.jpg
    gns
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm this a tough one guys... where's that video of that big woman beating up that lil blk dude

A Hey Arnold gif with Helga and Arnold would be more accurate
    GodNThaBuild'nChi Snow
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man if I ever see yall inrl Ima fuck the shit outta both yall, I'm not going to even take the time to pull my dick out all you gonna hear and see is thunder and lightning
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you niggas are the least objective niggas ive ever met lmao
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    ReppinTimeBrother_Five
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    Niggas reading PMs but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    Niggas just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

You aint fresh
    Your punshlines wont making you Obie again
    You aint slick
    Six was a cancer to this site. That nullifies your dissertation.

be a man and @ @_Jay_ when you have something to say about him. Hiding behind bushes is not Donkey style bruh.

See check yourself first bruh.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    StewReppinTimerip.dilla
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 and parallel

the two mods who were chased outta here cuz they couldn't handle being ridiculed to the level they ridiculed others....??

they were the last real ones hunh?

PREACH!!!!
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    6 and parallel

the two mods who were chased outta here cuz they couldn't handle being ridiculed to the level they ridiculed others....??

You know what's funny? @Trillfate thinks he had something to do with Parallel leaving
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    TrillfateDupacgnsBrother_Five
    edited August 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum I should a read page 2 LOLOLOLOL

Joker and Du said everything I could have saved 3 minutes.

Personally I never took reactions seriously, shit doesn't even matter LOLOL. Strange world tho man strange world...

No young wolf

C est bien

Do your design on these bitchass niggas
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    Feelings thread..... typical
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Lou_CypherReppinTimeBrother_Five
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Thread wasnt even about none of yall tho...

Like... None of you at all.

name names jamel
    :joy:

@iKingGodGivBiz
    Posters are saying you still deleting reactions from their posts and yours.

Say it aint so man!

When he's in the cheapseats he's done that shit to me it's hilarious cause I put it right back off GP. During the finals shit be hilarious when he comes through late as well with memes and shit and dudes be coming at his neck

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3817-1405615460-25_zpsxlgnhj5f.gif

What the hell do yall say that be having him do this shit?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    gns
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 and parallel

You know what's funny? @Trillfate thinks he had something to do with Parallel leaving

i m pretty sure being a pHD candidate had more to do w Parralel leaving than anything
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

ReppinTime