Yo, let's try to influence wwe creative

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wherever we all think of A good story line, we should all tweet it at the same time to the same people at the same time.

Like really organize that ? ... see if we can really get that ? trending...

If like 20-40 of us do that ? regularly and be sure to hash tag the ic and ottb there's a sight chance we might influence some ? ....

I'm positive the surf the web to see what forums are saying, let's take it a step further and make ourselves more available. ...

Anyone think that's a good idea???

I literally thought about this after dubbz made that post about Seth Rollins making everyone get A drug test before their matches. Could be a dope storyline... Especially if we all tweet it

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It might get us some attention but im not sure if they would use or credit us with the ideas. I mean then again they might steal our ? and months or a year later we'll see it and be like "YO bruh we came up with that angle!!" i cant even front even if that was the case id still be hype to see it on tv

if we can get enough people im down to tweet it to Rollins and see how he react. ? maybe if we keep tweeting good ? we'll get a twitter following with everybody retweeting our ideas
  • Dupac
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Wherever we all think of A good story line, we should all tweet it at the same time to the same people at the same time.

Like really organize that ? ... see if we can really get that ? trending...

If like 20-40 of us do that ? regularly and be sure to hash tag the ic and ottb there's a sight chance we might influence some ? ....

I'm positive the surf the web to see what forums are saying, let's take it a step further and make ourselves more available. ...

Anyone think that's a good idea???

I literally thought about this after dubbz made that post about Seth Rollins making everyone get A drug test before their matches. Could be a dope storyline... Especially if we all tweet it

Won't happen cuz ...? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    There are wrestling Facebook groups with 20,000 members with a bigger voice that cant change ? . If anything they seem to be taking cues off the wrestling Podcasts I posts. Forums are starting to be kinda phased out but not going anywhere soon either.
  • Dupac
    Options
  • Nomad1
    Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL they'll take a good idea anywhere they see it but if it's too popular it would have to be tweaked b/c the business thrives on unpredictability just like real sports. If 80% of the viewers/fans expect a certain result there's more $$$ in doing the opposite...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about they stop being racist
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
    If Brock Lesnar wins tonight, it's because I am suggesting he does and creative are reading this.