Wyclef Running For Haiti's Presendency

LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Reason
our put this thread in this forum aswell, just in case, i put it in the wrong one in the other one, but yeah, if you had read some of my blogs(which i ain't into at all, unless its one of those free d/l music ones, i mean i've got a life, but its a free ? world, yes it is, so i ain't hating, because i ain't a hater, i've got a life, even though those other blogs are done by bougie nerds wit big mouths behind computer screens a million miles away in secret locations, wit too much time on there hands) i was forced to do back in the day because of unanamed sex offenders trying it wit me and my famo from secret identity's behind secret locations, which i only did because at the time i thought it was mostly industry mudda fockers and i thought if i shame them on a public underground, make em lose fans, customers, flop there money, kick food out of there mouths publicly, even on a undergound level, they would front for the public and bring it to man on the streets, you get what i'm saying, i don't have to elaborate and if you had checked them back then, then you would know certain names were on there, some warranted even to this day, but most were on some goofy ? , like i was just running wit whatever name popped in my head that the sex offending voices sounded remotely like to me, witout being technical and being more professional wit it like i do now, because i don't play games when it comes to the protection of my family from poom poom ? sex offender, weakheart, insect worm, piece of ? , nasty vermin, sex offender's, you get what i'm saying, because if it ain't you, then that person would have nuthin to worry about and have a life and bills and wouldn't have time to worry about blogs or websites if it ain't them, i'd see it the same way if it was on the other way and the shoe was on the other foot, its probably gonna turn out to be a bunch of crackheads, brownheads and coke freaks wit a few entertainment heads in the mix aswell, you get me

but my point is, putting certain heads on there over flimsy ? at that time, wern't smart or technical or productive, it was just i really wanted to get my hands on whoever it was and do some serious damage to them, you get what i'm saying, they are ? sex offenders, pure and simple, ? , paedophilles, peeping toms, voyeurs, stalkers, rejected repulsive ? groupies, rejected repulsive, skin crawlinly ? inducing, revoulting and creepy like a ? , ? (paedophille) ? , who have major, serious, severe, warped out, goofy, mental, creepy, disturbing, nasty, repulsive, sexual perv problems, typical sex offenders that can't get sex in an appropiate fashion that can't take rejection and don't know when to stop, no matter how much these chump ? perverts get exposed in public, so i had to protect my famo and the public from these coward, no shame, no pride, no dignity, ? little scumbag pervs, you see what i'm saying, by any means necessary, my famo and innocent public that mind there own bizness and think about who they know only are more important than them, yes they are, in every capacity

so i won't disrepect certain human beings wit naming previous names that was put onto that list goofyly and embarrasinly, looking back now and lower them or put them on the same level as these sex offender piece of ? , all i'm gonna say is wyclef is a decent brother, thats got genuine love worldwide and who does a lot for the community and always shows love to the hoods worldwide wherever he goes andv touch's down, he's for the hood, truss me on that and for that brother to be the president of haiti, which it looks likely like its gonna be, then thats just a beautiful thing because for the first time ever, other than hugo chavez and other a-alikes like him throughout history, for the first time other than those type of brothers and sisters, its the first time that we're gonna get someone from our generation, one of our kind, from our community, in power, no fake, anti-christ illumati good conman barack obama bizness, you get what i'm saying, wit the mandate to do genuine good, i just hope they don't try to assasinate that brother or sumthin you know, for real like, you get me, i'm proud of that brother, because i would have loved to be the president of my parents birthplace, z(zambia in southern africa), but the rules there right now don't allow it and i know if i tried to carry out my agenda there, i would get assassinated asap, no questions asked, so big up wyclef for carrying that foot forward and representing, if he gets elected it will be a very proud day for hip hop and for our human being's thats on a level community worldwide, full stop, you get what i'm saying, wyclef, salute, salute, salute, 21 gun salute to that brother, my people, salute, big up, salute cuzzy

this is taken from www.allhiphop.com

Breaking News: Wyclef Jean To Run For President Of Haiti; Announcement Next Week
Friday, July 30, 2010 3:16 PM | 33 comments
By Roman Wolfe and Grouchy Greg Watkins
Get Alerts (AllHipHop News) Hip-Hop star Wyclef Jean will announce his bid for the President of Haiti, a source has confirmed with AllHipHop.com exclusively.

Sources close to Wyclef confirmed with AllHipHop.com that the rapper will announce his bid for the country’s highest office next Thursday, on August 5th.

The 37-year-old was born in Haiti, but immigrated to the United States at the age of 9-years-old, when he landed in Brooklyn, before settling in South Orange, New Jersey.

As a member of The Fugees and as a solo artist, Wyclef has sold millions of records, in addition to collaborating with artists like Paul Simon, Gloria Estefen, Destiny’s Child, Carlos Santana and others.

The rapper sprung into action on January 12th, when his native land was leveled by a 7.0 earthquake that left 300,000 people dead over a million others displaced.

Even prior to the earthquake, Wyclef Jean’s Yele Haiti organization raised funds for the country, but after the deadly earthquake, the rapper helped raise over $10 million dollars in less than three months.

The rapper will make his official announcement just two days prior to the country’s August 7th deadline to submit his plan for running for President.

Analysts are predicting that Wyclef Jean will easily win the race with his financial connections, influence among the Haitian youth and his political influence around the world.

The news of his candidacy has stoked fears in opponents planning to run for the head office in November.

"I think if Wyclef is allowed to run he will have a straight victory," political leader and former presidential candidate Himmler Rebu told Reuters yesterday.

Jean, who maintained his status as a citizen of Haiti, was in the country yesterday, where he was preparing for his upcoming campaign.

The rapper/musician also has political clout in the country.

His uncle, Raymond Alcide Joseph, has been the Haitian ambassador to the United States since 2005 and helped Wyclef’s drive to raise money and relief aid for victims of the massive earthquake.

Elections are slated for November 28th.

Comments

• Jimi Swaggart
    Jimi Swaggart Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    Biggest, most significant moment in hip hop history. He's one of us. I knew he could, and thought he might one day. This is waaay beyond epic. I'll throw a blessing up for him, and advise everyone else to do the same. Politics is the dirtiest game of all. Haiti's been the scorn of the developed world for centuries. Institutionalized discrimination thanks to those fuckos in The World Bank. He's swimming with the sharks foreal.

This is the difference between being tough and being brave. Clef's a hero and has been for awhile now.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    smh....but if he really can do something positive i aint gonna knock him but idk bout this one
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    He has my full support!!!
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    sboogie wrote: »
    what are his credentials?
    good will?
    Good album(the Carnival)?
    Haiti needs intelligent, progressive leadership, not good PR.

This ^^^^^^
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

He's human like everyone else... more props
  • TeekasaurusRex
    TeekasaurusRex Members Posts: 17
    edited July 2010
    sboogie wrote: »
    what are his credentials?
    good will?
    Good album(the Carnival)?
    Haiti needs intelligent, progressive leadership, not good PR.

Amen. The country's in turmoil; what the citizens need is a strong leader with some conflict resolution skills. What the dude does have is money to start rebuilding, but that's something he can do without having the political status. I mean, does he know anything about politics? About getting educated, trained people in there to start running the country? I applaud his intentions, but I don't know if he's qualified.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    well, if Clef wins, That will be 2 presidents that ive seen and heard in person.

G W Bush FTW.

Im kidding lol. yall know it was Obama.
  • Hombre Négro
    Hombre Négro Members Posts: 86
    edited July 2010
    Ever since the French left Haiti the country has been a ? hole. One incompetent, kleptocratic President overseeing a government that has no business being in power. As said above Haiti needs intelligent, progressive leadership, all of which I have not seen from Wyclef. Does Wyclef know what to do to curb inflation? Does he know what to do to improve Haiti's GDP? How would he improve education in a country that is the poorest in the western hemisphere? Wyclef wont be able to get rid of the rampant corruption in Haiti because he wont have the power to do so, he is running for President not Dictator. With no political experience, accusations of misappropriating funds from his own charity which is meant to help people from Haiti, it appears that he would fit in fine with the incompetent kleptocratic leaders in Haiti. If Wyclef really loves Haiti he wouldn't run for President, he has no business running a country.
  • allrapisback
    allrapisback Members Posts: 15
    edited July 2010
    Biggest, most significant moment in hip hop history. .

Wow.... are you serious right now? This isn't even the most significant moment this week.
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited July 2010
    Haiti doesnt need a leader ,Haiti needs a spokesman
    the country must be rebuild and it will rely on international help ,investors to come in and do the work
    Lets keep it real ,most of us dont know haiti president or prime minister´s name ...Wyclef is the only haitian who was in the limelight when he asked for help

Elect him and help him get the right people with experience in his administration and he will do a great job
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Biggest, most significant moment in hip hop history. He's one of us. I knew he could, and thought he might one day. This is waaay beyond epic. I'll throw a blessing up for him, and advise everyone else to do the same. Politics is the dirtiest game of all. Haiti's been the scorn of the developed world for centuries. Institutionalized discrimination thanks to those fuckos in The World Bank. He's swimming with the sharks foreal.

This is the difference between being tough and being brave. Clef's a hero and has been for awhile now.

you know what your talking about fam, he's definetly one of us, he's isn't going into politriks to feed his own pocket, he's made his money, he's going in to make a genuine diffrence wit our mentality's, no square, bougie, greedy, corrupt, human being devil puppet like a lot of our presidents in the african dispora, he's one of us, and has genuine empathy wit the streets and hatians in general, i'm sure his gonna do us proud and represent all our brothers and sisters over there, you see what i'm saying, real talk, clef is a hero and i wish that brother much success, salute that brother
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Tony Yayo should run for president instead. He'd be much better for the position than that scheister Wyclef.
  • Jimi Swaggart
    Jimi Swaggart Members Posts: 75
    edited July 2010
    Wow.... are you serious right now? This isn't even the most significant moment this week.

By all means, give us an example of what is important to you.