What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Amazon Fire TV/KODI

bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in IllTek
I'm late on this but I just purchased an Amazon Fire TV box. I've already installed KODI...that was the easy part. So what are the best add-ons to use for live TV/sports, movies, TV shows, etc. What are some of the best builds you've used thus far?
JusDre313S.jR.MorganFreemanKing_Goldie_

Replies

• white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Bestforkodi.com

Uk turk playists got me not needing a cable subscription

edited August 2016
    https://vid.me/Aj2T

Uk turks playlist got me like fuck comcast ho
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm using the Nemesis build right now & shit is fire so far. Just peeped UFC 202. I do t even really like MMA/UFC like that but for the price of free you can't beat it.
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMA HAVE TO CHECK THIS THREAD OUT WHEN I GET HOME...

I ONLY USE EXODUS, BUT I NEED TO EXPLORE SOME MORE...
    iw23gx.jpg
    S.jR._Goldie_pimped_out_reddnyce215
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    exodus is the only one worth a damn imo
    wilberdmillzmc317onetoughmiracle
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

I have issues with exodus smh
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love me some exodus

I tried to wathc Summerslam last night but it wouldn't let me those live streams of wrestling never work for me

@Black_Thunder didnt u say u were using something to watch last night champion somethin

i had to fuck around and just renew my network cause it wouldnt let me watch on sports devil or any of the other ones
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    edited August 2016
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    i love me some exodus

I tried to wathc Summerslam last night but it wouldn't let me those live streams of wrestling never work for me

@Black_Thunder didnt u say u were using something to watch last night champion somethin

i had to fuck around and just renew my network cause it wouldnt let me watch on sports devil or any of the other ones

Champion sports addon, I posted the link somewhere in ufc 202 thread, google champion sports kodi addon
    TonyDubbz
    MissK wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

I have issues with exodus smh

sorry to read that friend

i'll get right on that and fix that for you <3
    MissK
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exodus sucks, I have it on the build I use and I never have any luck with it. Ya'll need to look into a build called Titanium. It's basically all the add-ons in one, I mainly use 1channel and 123movies. It also has ecloud or whatever its called for live tv, plus a LOT more that I haven't even explored yet.
    if i can find a consistent live tv add on, i will be in heaven
    bull6599dnyce215
    Exodus sucks, I have it on the build I use and I never have any luck with it. Ya'll need to look into a build called Titanium. It's basically all the add-ons in one, I mainly use 1channel and 123movies. It also has ecloud or whatever its called for live tv, plus a LOT more that I haven't even explored yet.

I read about the Titanium build. A couple of websites had it listed as the best build bar none. It's the 1st one I tried to add but I couldn't find it. Here's the tutorial that I followed but no luck

use this one
    texas409
    use this one

MY NIGGA!!! Imma try it tonight when I have time. Hopefully it works.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought my google nexus player like 7 months ago and still never installed this shit, somebody walk me thru it
    S.jR.MallyG
    @bull6599 did you get it installed and working?
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exodus works for me. But I have the box version of Kodi.
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I bought my google nexus player like 7 months ago and still never installed this shit, somebody walk me thru it

Kill yoself

Check out my Kodi thread I made a while back.

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    @bull6599 did you get it installed and working?

Been a crazy week w/ work, school, & a death in the family. Haven't even had time to try but I'll get robot this weekend.

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I TRIED TO INSTALL TITANIUM LAST NIGHT.. I MUST HAVE DID SOMETHING WRONG
    iw23gx.jpg
    @MARIO_DRO if you used the video I posted do this.

Go to System/Appearance/Skin....change it from Confluence to Xonfluence. This should change your home screen to Titanium. I thought my first install didnt work but the above was my issue. Had to do the same thing on the 2nd one in my room too.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got Kodi on my phone and it works pretty well. Been thinking if I should get a amazon fire stick with kodi on it.

What's the better move just keep watching kodi off my phone and use the screen mirroring option or get the amazon fire stick with kodi on it? Is one more reliable than the other?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteCream
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    CJmc317black caesarJ. Will
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titanium is the shit
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines