Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats the app that I can watch espn or fs1 on?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my kodi just went out and nothing i do can bring it back,

Switzerland is not apart of the EU so i am not under the rules of streaming..

but all my ? just dissappered.

i have a jarvis skin and no movies.

help
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^your ? playboi its over for kodi in uk
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    My Kodi got removed with the latest firestick update, but there's a new Downloader app on fire stick that makes downloading Kodi easy as hell.

Just open the Downloader app and type in the Kodi download URL, click on the Android link, and select ARMV7A (32bit).
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »

im not in the uk
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »

Been watching Kodi all day, fam.

Zen and a couple others got clapped but Kodi still works
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I'm going to try again when I get home but I couldn't install the titanium build on my laptop last night, nor watch anything on exodus using the titanium build on my firestick.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that are not aware. TVAddons (The company with the 3rd party addons like Phoenix) and ZenTV are being sued by Dish Network.

In a nutshell, 3rd party developers got spooked and shut their addons down.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo why the ? is nobody streaming the ? finals? wtf is going on with this ? ? I knew I shoulda kept my ? cable ? with this ? smh
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    For those that are not aware. TVAddons (The company with the 3rd party addons like Phoenix) and ZenTV are being sued by Dish Network.

so basically Kodi done huh? lol smh just my ? luck.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    yo why the ? is nobody streaming the ? finals? wtf is going on with this ? ? I knew I shoulda kept my ? cable ? with this ? smh

U shouldve gotten you one of them antennas u stick on the window man for local channels. Get like 60 channels for $25. ABC better on there than any stream.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Stew wrote: »

U shouldve gotten you one of them antennas u stick on the window man for local channels. Get like 60 channels for $25. ABC better on there than any stream.

I might just do that. Yeah Im watchin the ABC stream. Its good. they was not ? with Jimmy Kimmel tho lol
  • wilberdmillz

Pretty much. Once the game goes off I'm going to make my own build using the addons i most frequently used.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any recommendations of Android boxes(with 4k support) I can put Kodi on? I have a fire stick but wanna try an Android box instead.
  • Stew
    Question. That annoying ass "pair" message that pops up when you're trying to start a show/movie when there isn't a HD link available... I usually click cancel cancel until it goes away and sometimes it'll start up eventually. So this time, I followed the instructions to pair it online with my phone and the ? worked with no problem. Was I supposed to be doing that?
  • inori
    Stew wrote: »
    Question. That annoying ass "pair" message that pops up when you're trying to start a show/movie when there isn't a HD link available... I usually click cancel cancel until it goes away and sometimes it'll start up eventually. So this time, I followed the instructions to pair it online with my phone and the ? worked with no problem. Was I supposed to be doing that?

yep. Most of them if you pair it lasts around 4 hours from my experience(openload or thevideo sites)
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That pair ? is annoying tho. I see more sources are making u do that ? too so they can get ad money.

I dont remember with one but one of those site always hits my phone with spam popups
  • Stew
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    That pair ? is annoying tho. I see more sources are making u do that ? too so they can get ad money.

I dont remember with one but one of those site always hits my phone with spam popups

Yea I get hit with one when I did it last night that's why I asked.
  • wilberdmillz
    I went into my setting and unselected the sources that require you to pair in order to watch. It was mad annoying.

Just a FYI too, titanium build is back running with all the updated addons. Man I even put Kodi on my work issued Ipad lol.
  • black caesar

so basically Kodi done huh? lol smh just my ? luck.

Relax. Some addons still work, and the addons that disappeared are being rebranded. (Renamed) It's just a transition period.
  • black caesar
    I went into my setting and unselected the sources that require you to pair in order to watch. It was mad annoying.

Just a FYI too, titanium build is back running with all the updated addons. Man I even put Kodi on my work issued Ipad lol.

Wait I though Kodi was no longer available on IPAD. Drop a link.
  • black caesar

Pretty much. Once the game goes off I'm going to make my own build using the addons i most frequently used.

@wilberdmillz You know how to code in Python?
  • inori
    edited June 2017
    ended up coppin this joint here
    95wnygyp82ss.jpg

gonna install all my ? on it later tonight
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumped on the updated Titanium build last night.

I've had to do the pairing ? since things been ? up. Other links had buffering issues.
  • wilberdmillz

Wait I though Kodi was no longer available on IPAD. Drop a link.

macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-install-kodi-on-iphone-or-ipad-without-jailbreaking-3634908/
    How to install Kodi on iPhone or iPad using Cydia Impactor

The simplest way to install Kodi on your iPhone or iPad without jailbreaking is to use Cydia Impactor, a popular app available for macOS and Windows that allows iOS users to install non-App Store apps on their iOS devices. Before we show you how install Kodi using Cydia Impactor, you'll need to download Cydia Impactor and the most recent Kodi .IPA file.
    1.Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC or Mac. If iTunes opens automatically when you plug your iOS device in, make sure you close it before you go any further.
    2.Open Cydia Impactor and drag-and-drop the Kodi IPA file you downloaded earlier onto the app.
    3.Make sure your iOS device is selected in the drop-down menu, and click Start.
    4.Cydia Impactor will ask for an Apple ID login. It's verified with Apple, and is only used to sign the IPA file, but you can use an alternative Apple ID if privacy is a concern.
    5.Once the app has been installed, head to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management (this may vary slightly depending on your version of iOS), find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
    6.Tap the Trust button to 'trust' the new Kodi app on your iPhone or iPad.
    7.Open the app and enjoy the many benefits available to users of Kodi!

@wilberdmillz You know how to code in Python?
    No, I was going to learn as I go. I started and saw how involved it was and put it to the side for now.