Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you waitin on @Stew join the gang bruh

@AP21 ill check that one out also. Titanium not bad so far ? was just freezing a lil bit when I started it up but thats expected when you install a fresh build i think.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

@AP21 ill check that one out also. Titanium not bad so far ? was just freezing a lil bit when I started it up but thats expected when you install a fresh build i think.

I got cable at the moment but about to move and kick cable. U have to order this thing online? Best Buy? Take long to set up? I'll start from them questions then read the thread.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt like titanium

it seemed clunky af

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I got cable at the moment but about to move and kick cable. U have to order this thing online? Best Buy? Take long to set up? I'll start from them questions then read the thread.

go to best buy, walmart, target, etc...

less than 10 min to set up if you know how to internet
  • TonyDubbz
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Maaann the Bestbuy and Walmart down here staaayyyy sold outta them ? ! Hell I think even Amazon was sold out when I tried? cause for some reason I ended up getting it from Bestbuy website which was also sold out but it gave me the option to still order cause they had a shipment coming in.. So yea It came in 2 days which wasnt bad
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plan on getting the firebox later on today so I can put that other build on there with the 4k videos on em
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @cain @TonyDubbz is there a add on if I wanted to watch like all of Tupac official music videos? Y'all know anything about that?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    @banginscrew901 i havent heard about that but im sure you can find something like that
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plan on getting the firebox later on today so I can put that other build on there with the 4k videos on em

came here to ask this. are 4k streams available now? I know the stick cant stream them, so due to this does the stick just skip over and 4k links?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Was finally able to get the fire tv.... everybody sold out of these damn things
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

came here to ask this. are 4k streams available now? I know the stick cant stream them, so due to this does the stick just skip over and 4k links?

On one of those builds it supported 4k in the build and 3d . Don't know if the firestick can support the 4k but the box should
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    which app should one be looking on for 4k links?

• dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys i finally tried to install Titanium on both my Samsung S6 and my Macbook Pro. I get to the stage where I have installed the Daily Update Wizard. When I go into the Daily Updates Official Team Build to actually install Titanium nothing is in there. This is the case for both my phone and Macbook. i have tried rebooting/restarting/reinstalling and everytime it is just blank in there instead of showing me the Titanium thumbnail so I can install it.

Any ideas? I've tried finding solutions on Google and youtube but nothing doing.
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's up with all the buffering with the Amazon Stick? ? is skressful
  • banginscrew901
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    What do y'all do when a video keeps buffering. I'll pause it for a couple mins and let it catch up then it'll keep doing it. Any suggestions?

https://youtu.be/3Z3h9sEcF0E

@banginscrew901 this chick will answer every question you'll ever have for Kodi

@JLlama1980 this will help with buffering. Or you may want to see if you can up your Internet speed
  • dasmooth1
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Hey guys i finally tried to install Titanium on both my Samsung S6 and my Macbook Pro. I get to the stage where I have installed the Daily Update Wizard. When I go into the Daily Updates Official Team Build to actually install Titanium nothing is in there. This is the case for both my phone and Macbook. i have tried rebooting/restarting/reinstalling and everytime it is just blank in there instead of showing me the Titanium thumbnail so I can install it.

Any ideas? I've tried finding solutions on Google and youtube but nothing doing.

I'll be honest my dude never installed Kodi on apple product

Never mind bro I went on Youtube and found a channel by a chick called Mchanga and installed Krypton instead. Can't believe the quality of some of these streams. This ? is the truth.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never mind bro I went on Youtube and found a channel by a chick called Mchanga and installed Krypton instead. Can't believe the quality of some of these streams. This ? is the truth.

I see you switched builds. Regarding the Titanium install issue, the problem was you needed to change the home screen skin from confluence to Xeonfluence(sp?) after installing titanium. If you decide to try the build again remember to change the skin.
  • dasmooth1
    Options

I see you switched builds. Regarding the Titanium install issue, the problem was you needed to change the home screen skin from confluence to Xeonfluence(sp?) after installing titanium. If you decide to try the build again remember to change the skin.

Thanks man. With the amount of streams available with this build i have now though i doubt i will ever need to change again!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have the hyperTT skin

? keeps buffering and resetting

any advice?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so I came home after being gone all day and my firestick wont let me do ? it keeps asking me if I have an amazon account dont tell me this ? master reset on its on cause if so im chunking this ? out the window

@cain @banginscrew901
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i logged in using my amazon account and i had to launch kodi when I did none of my sports add on work now smh was there some kind of update recently?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Depend on your build. The pulse build I have updates almost every time I go to it.

You may have to update your build. And I guess it depends on if you bought it broken already.... just try and update it
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ok so I came home after being gone all day and my firestick wont let me do ? it keeps asking me if I have an amazon account dont tell me this ? master reset on its on cause if so im chunking this ? out the window

@TonyDubbz

• banginscrew901
    Options
    Aye but if you gone get rid of it I'll give you 5 bucks for it
  • longhairr
    longhairr Members Posts: 14
    Options
    Do you all have the Google Play Store installed?