Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    longhairr wrote: »
    Do you all have the Google Play Store installed?

What you need that foe?
  • longhairr
    longhairr Members Posts: 14
    Options

What you need that foe?

So I can install normal Android apps.

• banginscrew901
    Options

What you need that foe?

So I can install normal Android apps.

Oh don't know about that only thing I got on the stick is that es file explorer
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    So i logged in using my amazon account and i had to launch kodi when I did none of my sports add on work now smh was there some kind of update recently?

@Texas409 I had that happen one time and after it happened I just made me an amazon account and signed back in everything was still on my stick. This happened with the firstick I ever got before I even started doing m yown ? so it had a ? account linked to it frm the person who gave me the stick.. but if you got an amazon account just sign in on that, if it ask for credit ccard info then put it in, you dont gotta make any purchases.

I also heard u can buy a disposable Visa giftcard and use the # from it when it ask
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    So i logged in using my amazon account and i had to launch kodi when I did none of my sports add on work now smh was there some kind of update recently?

@Texas409 I had that happen one time and after it happened I just made me an amazon account and signed back in everything was still on my stick. This happened with the firstick I ever got before I even started doing m yown ? so it had a ? account linked to it frm the person who gave me the stick.. but if you got an amazon account just sign in on that, if it ask for credit ccard info then put it in, you dont gotta make any purchases.

I also heard u can buy a disposable Visa giftcard and use the # from it when it ask

I got everything back when I logged in but my prosports add on wont work. I gotta have my sports so do I need to delete the addon then re install it @TonyDubbz
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh its just the sports app for prosports? Go to the add ons and find pro sports see if it got an update. If there aint an update for it then yea you might wanna uninstall the app and put it back on there @texas409. IF that dont work then chances are its not just you with the issue, sometimes apps go down but if its a app thats as popular as Prosports or Exodus then they will find a fix for that ? right away
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so just ignore me?

aiight
    aaight
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    i have the hyperTT skin

? keeps buffering and resetting

any advice?

When you start a movie or show pause it for a minute or 2 make some popcorn or something and then let it play. And not sure but this video may help with your build....https://youtu.be/3Z3h9sEcF0E

@2stepz_ahead
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Whole city sold out of firesticks!

fqhmteprzx85.jpg
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Whole city sold out of firesticks!

fqhmteprzx85.jpg

opmfsukw294m.gif
    Check amazon, I got my last one from target
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    What is the purpose of the Firesticks? I have a thunderbolt connection and just use the Kodi on my Macbook Pro stream on my TV. I'm guessing the Firesticks essentially perform the same role?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    What is the purpose of the Firesticks? I have a thunderbolt connection and just use the Kodi on my Macbook Pro stream on my TV. I'm guessing the Firesticks essentially perform the same role?

Yes.

@Stew , just order one of those cheap android boxes off amazon/ebay. I replaced the firestick in my room with one and its pretty good and easier to navigate if you're use to the Android OS. . Or if you really want a firestick you can get this extra one I have for a fair price lol.
  • Stew
    Options
    Lol I found one. Preciate it tho
  • Stew
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayo @Cain I got a question bruh whats a good build for an older person? like one that when i put that ? on there its gonna update automatically and whatnot without them calling me to do it or whatever? Is Fusion a good choice? cause right now thats what I put on there.

I was gonna put the Gary3dFX build on there cause thats the one i got and its a lot more appealing to the eyes.. but theres a few messages that pop up whenever I open it and I dont want them calling me every time they see a message that they dont understand.

Titanium is the most simplest. Every thing is laid out simple and there's no need to add anything cause it's already setup for them

Aight cool @Cain if I install Titanium will it just overwrite over Fusion or do I need to actually go in and delete it myself? Ive done this before i know its just been a while

Yeah it should run over top of it @TonyDubbz

Ohhhh ok so u can't even use both of them. I ran with the fusion joint last night, ? seemed to work pretty well.
  • Stew
    Options
    @banginscrew901 @cain which app do yall use to watch ESPN? Im watchin this KY/LSU game right now, its not bad but wanna see if theres any better ones. Are they all foreign links?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew Install Mobro on your sirestick aswell, not on Kodi, it's a standalone app that streams live TV. I've found it pretty reliable when needed. I use my brothers credentails for the ESPN, TNT, FX, and any other app that ask for provider information so I only use Mobdro as a last resort.
  • Stew
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @stew Install Mobro on your sirestick aswell, not on Kodi, it's a standalone app that streams live TV. I've found it pretty reliable when needed. I use my brothers credentails for the ESPN, TNT, FX, and any other app that ask for provider information so I only use Mobdro as a last resort.

No doubt, ill try to install it in a min.

Edit:

giphy.gif

Good lookin out bruh! That ? looks much better than the other joints I was watchin.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    @stew once you get sports devil added on firstrowsports has everything
  • Stew
    Options
    @stew once you get sports devil added on firstrowsports has everything

They didnt have my Maryland game on today smh but its all good. Only one folder I found did and it didnt work.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Comcast dropped that 1tb per month in my city I might just have to drop that extra 50 for umlimited and check this out.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Mncyo2cRWk4

Subscribe to shorty she know her ? and answer all your questions.

Yo I ? with Mchanga. I have subscribed to her cause she goes step by step and actually gives real time.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/Mncyo2cRWk4

Subscribe to shorty she know her ? and answer all your questions.

Yo I ? with Mchanga. I have subscribed to her cause she goes step by step and actually gives real time.

This the build I been using and looking at all the other build she put up this the best one
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall dont get no copyright infringments from your isp for using this?
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What is the best add on for movies? I'm currently trying to find Star Wars Rogue One but all I can find on Exodus are cam rips. Anyone know of any add ons that have HD rips of Star Wars? Or have they not come out yet?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    What is the best add on for movies? I'm currently trying to find Star Wars Rogue One but all I can find on Exodus are cam rips. Anyone know of any add ons that have HD rips of Star Wars? Or have they not come out yet?

all of them pretty much use the same mirrors brah...there just isnt a good version of that film out yet