Real talk I now understand what Bununs was talmbout all those years ago

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Where he was saying he didn't want Obama to get elected because he didn't want to see him fail. That's how I feel right now. I wish Obama never would have beaten Hillary Clinton. The pressure of THIS particular term is too much for any president to surmount and it didn't help by the way Obama came into office with the "We can change the world" ridderick. I, without a shadow of a doubt, think Obama has done a great job so far with what was given to him; but, I think his tightrope walking on certain racial issues has alienated and divided the ENTIRE country. I know he has to play it safe because he is of mixed heritage and he has to connect with both races. But his conservative attitude towards the recent string of ? that has been thrown his way just makes him look soft. People want Obama to take a stand for SOMETHING, not ride the fence.

This Tea Party ? is nothing but a sophisticated ? to me and they are really catchin a lot of steam. Because these whites are ? about their health care and economy and now they have the mass media machine to voice their opinions everyday with Glenn Beck. I'm sure Obama deep down wants to tell those racists ? to shove it up their ass but he can't. I can't imagine how he feels. It's already hard enough for a black man in America but it's gotta be damn near impossible to walk as the most powerful man in the world AND being black. People hate you doubly.

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    those whites dont want him to succeed at all, they try to derail everything he does, and it's not right, thats like cutting off your nose to spite your face.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ya they just trying to prove a point it seems.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    First off Bunun is a joke just like Obama is

I ended Bunun's IC career, I let him come back and then he had the audacity to come at me again, so once again I put his lame ass in place
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    those whites dont want him to succeed at all, they try to derail everything he does, and it's not right, thats like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What I want to know is where are all those people(i.e. Stephen Baldwin) that said they are going to leave the country if Obama was elected president.
  • ricanprince
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Beast_Side wrote: »
    What I want to know is where are all those people(i.e. Stephen Baldwin) that said they are going to leave the country if Obama was elected president.

What I want to know is where are all those people that said that if Bush was re-elected that they were going to leave the country. SMH at you taking actors/actress seriously in regards to politics
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Darkcrusader you are a putz. Seriously go ? yourself dude.
  • ricanprince
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Darkcrusader you are a putz. Seriously go ? yourself dude.

why dont you ? me instead of talking reckless on the net
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You said he's the most powerful man in the world. With that comes great responsibility. He's too afraid to leave anyone behind. He wants to please EVERYBODY. It doesnt work that way. Born leaders know someone gone get a raw deal in the end so you go with the option that has the most pros. He aint built for this ? . Mulattoes aint real ? .
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Anybody who read this ? post is a ? .
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Did you say "ridderick"?

Wtf, just retire ?
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Did you say "ridderick"?

Wtf, just retire ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?54593-Who-y-all-think-kickin-the-strongest-ridderick-out-here

You don't understand until you read this thread
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You'd have to read the Westside Lu thread I made to understand where ridderick came from
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    On the real B there is this white conservative who works out at the gym that I'm cool with but he talks so much ? about Obama. I just tell him even if McCain would have won he wouldn't be doing any better because of the state the country was left in period. When he says "your President" I tell him he's your President too get over it" as far as the Tea Party is concern that's the new PC way to say N!gger with out saying N!gger.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree that I wish he never had the opportunity to ? up this badly. I woulda rathered him not get elected than do this poorly. It's ? sickening how horrible he's been doing. I shoulda known that he was all talk the minute he made Rahm Emmanuel his Chief of Staff. Smmfh.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The thing is he's not failing legislatively he's being bullied by Congress and he has no powerful allies. Nobody is going to bat for him except Nancy Pelosi who is also tired of his Bambiness.

My whole problem with him is his seeming timidness. Unfortunately Obama seems to have a lot of "please white people dont hate me, bitchassness" about him.

BUt lol @ anybody who thinks he's "failing" when he's done more than any President since FDR (look it up). But what he has done has been stripped down by Congress always giving in to the GOP like a bunch of ? .
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The thing is he's not failing legislatively he's being bullied by Congress and he has no powerful allies. Nobody is going to bat for him except Nancy Pelosi who is also tired of his Bambiness.

My whole problem with him is his seeming timidness. Unfortunately Obama seems to have a lot of "please white people dont hate me, bitchassness" about him.

BUt lol @ anybody who thinks he's "failing" when he's done more than any President since FDR (look it up). But what he has done has been stripped down by Congress always giving in to the GOP like a bunch of ? .

It's cuz he HAS to act that way.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    I agree that I wish he never had the opportunity to ? up this badly. I woulda rathered him not get elected than do this poorly. It's ? sickening how horrible he's been doing. I shoulda known that he was all talk the minute he made Rahm Emmanuel his Chief of Staff. Smmfh.

How exactly has he done a bad job?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's cuz he HAS to act that way.

I'm not buying it. He HAS to not fight for important legislation? He HAS to give in to bluedogs all the time and STILL not get their votes? He HAS to continue to let his Senators get out flanked on legislation?

He HAS to be a ? ? Nah....
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Either way he's ? because by trying to please everybody, he pleases no one. So I'd rather him take a side and stick to it than being the "everybody hold hands" politician
  • J-GUTTA
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't think he's doing a bad job, it's just that his campaign was honestly so good and inspiring that people thought it was going to be so automatic. And it doesn't help that were in the worst economy since the great depression. Real talk though I think he shouldn't have bailed out all those banks though. And on the strength if he does become the demanding President these crackas will fo sure see him as the Angry Black man and try some ? . I mean look at health care that went from health care they looked at that as health care for n!ggas and sp!cs.
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options

The problem is, he was elected with an OVERWHELMING majority in the House and Senate and he still failed to do 1/4 of the things he was elected to do in the first place.
    How exactly has he done a bad job?

Uh, ? out on prosecuting the ? who authorized torture, and left a window open for the next administration to authorize it again (by not officially making it illegal). ? out on the public option and made healthcare mandatory without regulating the health care companies, so now "it's like trying to solve homelessness by making everyone buy a house", and the sad part is, I'm using his words exactly.

Shall I go on?
  • Tha Killa
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Honestly, he's as much of a "Let's not and say we did" president as Bush was. But at least Bush's ? was brave enough to show us all how much of a corporate butt boy he was.
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What I want to know is where are all those people that said that if Bush was re-elected that they were going to leave the country. SMH at you taking actors/actress seriously in regards to politics

There were many people who said that, I just named the most vocal....People should be held accountable for their words
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Either way he's ? because by trying to please everybody, he pleases no one. So I'd rather him take a side and stick to it than being the "everybody hold hands" politician

That's why I said he's not a leader. Leaders do what's in the best interest of the majority of his choosing. He's too scared to make a choice