So the Tea Party is holding a ? Convention in Philly 2day

Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Social Lounge
Call it "CoonCon 2010"

Andrew Breitbart, the man who helped get Shirley Sherrod fired from the Department of Agriculture, will be among the voices tea party leaders rely on to reach out to minorities at a special rally in Philadelphia today. "Uni-Tea" kicks off this afternoon with speeches from several prominent African American conservatives as well as the trouble-making founder of Breitbart.com and BigGovernment.

Oh man.

cooncon.png

Damn, no Alan Keyes, Larry Elder, or Jesse Lee Paterson? Shame.

It ends at 3, I'm thinkin about going down there with a camera and checkin it out. Count how many black faces are actually in that crowd.

Should I throw on the "Yes We Can" shirt and start a ruckus?

Pretend to be a NeoCon with a beach tan and try to get Tea Partiers to co-sign some ? /racist ? ?

Throw eggs at Breitbart?

Sing "We Shall Overcome"?

oh and ya'll heard about "Tea Party Comix", right?

01.jpg

tea-party-comics.jpg

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Damn, I drove by that ? about 2 hours ago, and saw a bunch of people standing around, had no idea that's what was going on.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Lol.. at faux news doing a week long special on this to say.. ..."see the tea party is... FAIR and Balanced" ahah ? out of here.. cant wait till next week.. ill give fox a look..
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    HEy we got 7 black people in the Tea Party! What racism?!
  • Swiffness!
    edited July 2010
    HEy we got 7 black people in the Tea Party! What racism?!

Now, now Darc.............I counted. It was more like 25 black people out of 200 attendees. About the same number of negroes waiting in line at the Popeyes and Taco Bell I passed LOL. Also, some of those might've been people observing the freak show. I gave one black woman a "LOL, you believe this ? " look and she chuckled like "lol, shhh don't blow our cover".

They had one of those conservative rappers perform a song when I arrived. Black guy for a change. ? was trash of course, but I thought it was funny how his beat was some generic Gucci type ? and yet he had old white people tryin HARD to dance to it and be hip. I took some video of it before my batteries died....hope it looks as funny as I thought it did.

The onstage host was black. This led to funny culture clash moments, example:

"Ain't no party like a Tea Party cuz a Tea Party don't stop!"

"Now don't get it twisted.......'twisted' means 'confused' by the way" - ROFL

"WAVE YO FLAGS IN THE AIR..."

I only stayed about 20 minutes and left when some ? said "The Tea Party Movement is the heir to the Civil Rights Movement". He really said that. He really believed it. Invoked MLK's name and all that. smh @ the ? tryin to co-opt the dude they were calling a ? agitator all these years

watch Fox News act like this small-ass mini-march is something major, the speakers kept gassin it up like Obama was watchin the ish via spy satellite while stroking a black cat
  • Swiffness!
    edited July 2010
    So in summary, it was less a ? Convention and more a "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" rally.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    So in summary, it was less a ? Convention and more a "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS" rally.

LMAO......oh man. What a sad convention it must be than.....at least we can say for real now that the Tea Party is not racist......right?
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Now, now Darc.............I counted. It was more like 25 black people out of 200 attendees. About the same number of negroes waiting in line at the Popeyes and Taco Bell I passed LOL. Also, some of those might've been people observing the freak show. I gave one black woman a "LOL, you believe this ? " look and she chuckled like "lol, shhh don't blow our cover".

They had one of those conservative rappers perform a song when I arrived. Black guy for a change. ? was trash of course, but I thought it was funny how his beat was some generic Gucci type ? and yet he had old white people tryin HARD to dance to it and be hip. I took some video of it before my batteries died....hope it looks as funny as I thought it did.

I only stayed about 20 minutes and left when some ? said "The Tea Party Movement is the heir to the Civil Rights Movement". He really said that. He really believed it. Invoked MLK's name and all that. smh @ the ? tryin to co-opt the dude they were calling a ? agitator all these years

watch Fox News act like this small-ass mini-march is something major, the speakers kept gassin it up like Obama was watchin the ish via spy satellite while stroking a black cat

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2010

Lol oh ? please up that video
  • jennifer.bush*
    jennifer.bush* Members Posts: 551
    edited August 2010
    those comics were handing out in the party? and it's on the offical tea party website???
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    this is no surprise these white redneckz show up 2 these tea party ralliez lettin it b known that they r racist smh...this pik is a pik of white redneckz from da boston tea party rally held by sarah palin

4521887935_58234dc3ef_o.jpg
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited August 2010
    niger innis? oh really?
  • elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol@ ? named niger innis and janks morton...lololol

what part of philly was this at?
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Yall never heard of Nyger.. thats how its prenounced.. Niger been tap dancing since savion glover was born
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol@ ? named niger innis and janks morton...lololol

what part of philly was this at?

You know the Head of the tea party movement did that ? as a inside joke among the heads. They were probably laughing their ass off.

Niger Innis is a second generation house ? .

His father was a mad shady.

Matter of fact, his father was the one who snuffed Al Sharpton on the Morton Downey Jr. Show and he was also the one who got into the scrap with skinheads on the Geraldo Rivera show. Peep

• elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yeah, i saw on olbermann that only 300 people showed up and a mere 15 were people of color. meanwhile, they had 1500 bottles of water on ice. not only did people of color not come out, but white ppl didn't come out b/c of all of the ? on the bill...lol