What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LADIES OF IC: NAME A FEW THINGS THE GUYS DO HERE THAT YALL ABSOLUTELY HATE

14567810»

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OmegaConflict bleeds all over the forum and can't contain his emotions. I think it's a sign of lack of love and attention from his childhood. He really needs a motherly figure to take him under her wing.

Come here so I can beer fart in your face
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OmegaConflict bleeds all over the forum and can't contain his emotions. I think it's a sign of lack of love and attention from his childhood. He really needs a motherly figure to take him under her wing.

is that what your mom used to say to you? you don't have to hurt anymore.
    Arya TsaddiqMissKJoshuaMoshua  blakfyahking
  • kliiimaxxkliiimaxx Posts: 351 ✭✭✭

^^^Exactly

@OmegaConflict Why must you CONSTANTLY, look come here bitch, come here M.F, I got something to tell yooooooou.

You washed up ya gone, ain't no mo' life in ya bitch. Stick a fork up your ass, then maybe su'um good would come out of it. 'Cause ever since you been on the I.C, guess what? You been no good, you been talking no good, you been acting no good, ain't don't you know no good. Heeeeeyyyyyyyy, you M.F, you.

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 39,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kliiimaxx wrote: »

^^^Exactly

@OmegaConflict Why must you CONSTANTLY, look come here bitch, come here M.F, I got something to tell yooooooou.

You washed up ya gone, ain't no mo' life in ya bitch. Stick a fork up your ass, then maybe su'um good would come out of it. 'Cause ever since you been on the I.C, guess what? You been no good, you been talking no good, you been acting no good, ain't don't you know no good. Heeeeeyyyyyyyy, you M.F, you.

Dont sing to me I hate when you do that. Fuck all this talking post your address
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I stay out of these kind of threads