Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
I want the official answer, CS is always cake-walking this topic... We all know Kobe never got to MJ's level but for him to be able to be the only player ever to properly mimic the GOAT in greatness is something no other player could do... Here's my top 5 in order... u guys can put your guys' top 5 to justify for Kobe being in the room of top 5 or not...

Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James

I know dudes might hate my top 5 but that's my 5... Even though Kobe didn't become the goat I think for him being so closely compared to MJ that's huge points for him being in discussion... I think Lebron has to win one more chip for me to put him above Kobe in all time ranks.. Bill Russell and Wilt played in a short league versus virtually only each other so I don't got them in my top 5 personally... Kobe is better than Bird without question in my opinion... I got Kobe at 4 all time behind Magic and Kareem fairly.

Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5) 101 votes

Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
48%
northside7buttuh_bmiami canedwade206playmaker88chompolletsoul rattlerthe ghostMdizzle9000joeyfkncrakkyung$spit_fiyaSerious Juice MaynesTaY_TrUeReppinTimeOuncemanFlyFreeCtturtlesraarFlightKingNothingButTheTruth 49 votes
Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
51%
wilberdmillzsmittysmithethosdamnkpalmighty breezebig_chris67infamous114aneed123mindrightMarcusGarveythe_focused_oneBcotton5gman82af.r.i.c.a.bless the childdallas' 4 evaCJunspoken_respectPanchoYoSanchoCapitalB 52 votes

Comments

• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Jordan
    Oscar Robertson
    Wilt
    Magic
    Lebron

Nope Kobe ain't there
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top ten

Second greatest sg of time
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ
    Shaq
    Magic
    Tim Duncan
    Lebron
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MJ
    Kareem
    Bill Russel
    Tim Duncan
    Kazam
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Magic
    Lebron
    Kareem
    Duncan
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Kareem
    Magic
    Russell
    Lebron
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Y'all reaching lowkey
  •  TrapperOfTheYear
    TrapperOfTheYear Members Posts: 38
    Options
    top ten maybe.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MJ
    Big O
    Lebron
    Shaq
    Jabar
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It's definitely debatable but he in that 6-10 range on my ?

MJ
    Kareem
    Bird
    Shaq
    Isiah

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, at the same time I don't trust any list that has players in it that you didn't personally see play at least a few seasons.

He's in my top ten though.

MJ
    Hakeem
    Barkley
    Shaq
    Lebron

Duncan
    Wade
    Kobe
    Bird
    Isiah
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most people are going to create their list by position, so Kobe won't make it as, it's taboo to not have Jordan as the greatest SG of all-time, and Jordan is by far the most decorated at the SG position.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Russel
    Magic
    Duncan
    Hakeem
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    KAJ
    Shaq
    LBJ
    Bird
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Magic
    Dream
    LeBron
    Bird
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Bird, Hakeem, Barkley, Big O or even Duncan ain't better than Kobe... Y'all just digging up names now smh

It's funny how Kobe's whole goal to be the GOAT was to get to MJ's 6 rings to be right with Jordan, but he's only 1 ring off and ? that Kobe out-ringed for chips, y'all are putting above Kobe...

That's some hypocritical BS right there... Kobe accomplished just as much, if not more than them cats... & just because Kobe plays the 2 spot as Jordan, is a bunk reason for him not being in the top 5 room... He was the biggest star in the NBA since MJ and Magic, the only 2 who properly belong above Kobe without question... Give me some valid cases why y'all got dudes in the room over Kobe at least
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That I've seen? Yes. Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, A.I., and prime T-Mac/Prime Grant Hill. The ? they did was absolutely disgusting.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    ? really reaching D-Wade, Barkley??!?!!! I respect Big O but y'all never seen ? from him... Wilt and Russell played in a 10-team league c'mon bro... Duncan was a role player the last 5/6 years on the Spurs, Kobe was the Lakers for 20 years straight huge difference... Larry Bird is not ? with Kobe at all plus Kobe out ringed him by 2 chips... Kobe has outcareered the competition y'all claim is superior to his greatness
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really reaching D-Wade, Barkley??!?!!! I respect Big O but y'all never seen ? from him... Wilt and Russell played in a 10-team league c'mon bro... Duncan was a role player the last 5/6 years on the Spurs, Kobe was the Lakers for 20 years straight huge difference... Larry Bird is not ? with Kobe at all plus Kobe out ringed him by 2 chips... Kobe has outcareered the competition y'all claim is superior to his greatness

A lot of people really look at this the wrong way. Saying that doesn't help your point.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

A lot of people really look at this the wrong way. Saying that doesn't help your point.

How is Kobe not top 5 tho I haven't gotten a true answer from y'all top 5's
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Bird, Hakeem, Barkley, Big O or even Duncan ain't better than Kobe... Y'all just digging up names now smh

It's funny how Kobe's whole goal to be the GOAT was to get to MJ's 6 rings to be right with Jordan, but he's only 1 ring off and ? that Kobe out-ringed for chips, y'all are putting above Kobe...

That's some hypocritical BS right there... Kobe accomplished just as much, if not more than them cats... & just because Kobe plays the 2 spot as Jordan, is a bunk reason for him not being in the top 5 room... He was the biggest star in the NBA since MJ and Magic, the only 2 who properly belong above Kobewithout question... Give me some valid cases why y'all got dudes in the room over Kobe at least

Kobe in your Avi...
    Stanning for kobe....

Not a good look
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2016
    Options

That's some hypocritical BS right there... Kobe accomplished just as much, if not more than them cats... & just because Kobe plays the 2 spot as Jordan, is a bunk reason for him not being in the top 5 room... He was the biggest star in the NBA since MJ and Magic, the only 2 who properly belong above Kobewithout question... Give me some valid cases why y'all got dudes in the room over Kobe at least

Kobe in your Avi...
    Stanning for kobe....

Not a good look

I've had this avi for the past 5 years I don't be on here like that bro I gotta job & ? to do, I give 2 shyts about an avi bro.. I came for answers that's it, what's ur top 5 and how isn't Kobe in that top 5 room
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Kobe is coming out underrated in this thread which is crazy in itself
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Kobe in your Avi...
    Stanning for kobe....

Not a good look

I've had this avi for the past 5 years I don't be on here like that bro I gotta job & ? to do, I give 2 shyts about an avi bro.. I came for answers that's it, what's ur top 5 and how isn't Kobe in that top 5 room

You need an extra shovel?