Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    Bird, Hakeem, Barkley, Big O or even Duncan ain't better than Kobe... Y'all just digging up names now smh

It's funny how Kobe's whole goal to be the GOAT was to get to MJ's 6 rings to be right with Jordan, but he's only 1 ring off and ? that Kobe out-ringed for chips, y'all are putting above Kobe...

That's some hypocritical BS right there... Kobe accomplished just as much, if not more than them cats... & just because Kobe plays the 2 spot as Jordan, is a bunk reason for him not being in the top 5 room... He was the biggest star in the NBA since MJ and Magic, the only 2 who properly belong above Kobewithout question... Give me some valid cases why y'all got dudes in the room over Kobe at least

Kobe in your Avi...
    Stanning for kobe....

Not a good look

I've had this avi for the past 5 years I don't be on here like that bro I gotta job & ? to do, I give 2 shyts about an avi bro.. I came for answers that's it, what's ur top 5 and how isn't Kobe in that top 5 room

You need an extra shovel?

Back to the subject fam
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    A lot of y'all need to watch NBA TV all week
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Skill wise mos def.

But I don't have him in my top 5

Michael
    Kareem
    Bird
    Magic
    Shaq

Top 5 00s

Timmy
    Shaq
    Lebron
    Kobe
    A.I
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Half y'all top 5s are ridiculous
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    he barely makes top 5 player to wear a Laker uniform..

You know what's funny and makes CS look more in denial... Shaq, Kareem, and Magic all have said numerous times that Kobe is the greatest Laker of All time... Which should automatically hold weight and get him in the top 5 over those 3 by their own admissions
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he barely makes top 5 player to wear a Laker uniform..

You know what's funny and makes CS look more in denial... Shaq, Kareem, and Magic all have said numerous times that Kobe is the greatest Laker of All time... Which should automatically hold weight and get him in the top 5 over those 3 by their own admissions

Huh?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    Kobe 7th or 8th on my list
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike
    Kareem
    Lebron
    Magic
    Wilt

Shaq
    Dream
    Kobe
    Bird
    Russel
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordan
    Magic
    LeBron
    Duncan
    Shaq
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    1.Michael Jordan
    2.Wilt Chamberlain
    3.Magic Johnson
    4.Kareem Abdul Jabbar
    5.Hakeem Olajuwon

6.Kobe Bryant
    7.Larry Bird
    8.Lebron James
    9.Shaquille O'neal
    10.Oscar Robertson

Magic says Kobe is the best Laker all time because thats the type of guy Magic is ,Kobe has more OFFENSIVE SKILLS than probably everybody on the list but he could not control the floor like Magic who averaged 20 pts 13 assts and 7 rebs for most of his career while shooting over 50% from the floor ...

Bird was just as versatile as lebron while takin more rebounds (10 per game for his career! ) and being a much better shooter and better clutch player,lebron is only better in defense

Hakeem is underrated he never played with another all star exept after his first ring when Drexler did a "Durant Move" and joined him...barkley and pippen came when he was at the end of his career.He took Shaq and david Robinson to school on the post and he is one of the best shotblocker and rebounder all time to go along with his great scoring

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I feel like these list need to be top 5 I was born and ACTUALLY watched play cause none of us saw Prime Wilt, Prime Big O, even Prime Dr. J. Ijs
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like these list need to be top 5 I was born and ACTUALLY watched play cause none of us saw Prime Wilt, Prime Big O, even Prime Dr. J. Ijs

true..

mines would be

Mike
    LeBron
    Shaq
    AI
    & Kobe (and i hate ? Kobe)

in that order..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options

In this case

mine would be

Mike
    Shaq
    Bron
    Kobe
    Timmy/A.I

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Jordan
    Magic
    Lebron
    Kareem
    Duncan

The only acceptable list that could keep The Bean out of the Top 5 discussion.
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ
    Magic
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Russell
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJ
    Magic
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Russell

Bill Russell over lebron kobe olajuwon shaq Bird etc...??? he shot 44% from the floor on a career 14pts a game...I get it he has 11 rings but his team was stacked with 60% of the best talent the nba had in those days that would be like Deandre Jordan going to the GSW and winning 6 rings and all a sudden having people believe he is top 5 center

Bill was a great leader and defender and did alot on the social side of things and people hated wilt so bill was like the champ most people loved but he aint no top 10 player he is like a dennis rodman on steroids but is not a threat on offense
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What is keeping Kobe out of the top 5 tho... I haven't gotten the answer yet, the audacity of saying Hakeem Olajuwon over Kobe is enough for me to stop coming in my own thread... Reach levels are extremely high, had MJ wanted to play hoops instead of taking his first hiatus Hakeem wouldn't have any rings, u telling me Hakeem Olajuwon would have 2 rings if MJ was playing those 2 years foh...

Kobe played every top level talent in 3 different generations from MJ to Steph.. Took the challenge in the all star game every time against MJ and got his respect... I never heard MJ do that for anybody but Kobe because he really had the dna of a champion... Kobe dropped 50 points 4-nites in a row, how many 60 point games, how many clutch situations, lead the team on his back for 20 years gaining every accolade, the list goes accomplishment wise... How did Hakeem, Bird, or others get more nods while having less accolades?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know dudes might hate my top 5 but that's my 5...

But
    Half y'all top 5s are ridiculous

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    ? puttin Lebron over Kobe? A ? who lost 4 NBA finals?

giphy.gif

Where lebron rank then
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yup.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24 ppg
    10 rpg
    6 apg

25 ppg
    5 rpg
    4 apg

Don't disrespect the great white hope

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah ? . It's 2016...

YouTube, advanced statistics, detailed records. You don't have to see something with your own eyes to make an informed decision on it.

For example, we just gonna dismiss MJ cuz ? didn't see him personally ... so he no longer exists?

Nah I can't get down with that
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What is keeping Kobe out of the top 5 tho... I haven't gotten the answer yet, the audacity of saying Hakeem Olajuwon over Kobe is enough for me to stop coming in my own thread... Reach levels are extremely high, had MJ wanted to play hoops instead of taking his first hiatus Hakeem wouldn't have any rings, u telling me Hakeem Olajuwon would have 2 rings if MJ was playing those 2 years foh...

Kobe played every top level talent in 3 different generations from MJ to Steph.. Took the challenge in the all star game every time against MJ and got his respect... I never heard MJ do that for anybody but Kobe because he really had the dna of a champion... Kobe dropped 50 points 4-nites in a row, how many 60 point games, how many clutch situations, lead the team on his back for 20 years gaining every accolade, the list goes accomplishment wise... How did Hakeem, Bird, or others get more nods while having less accolades?

That's MJ's fault tho......and that ? lost to Orlando, who lost to Hakeem. I always said if he would've played with his pops death fueling him, we would've seen Super Saiyan 5 Jordan, but the ? wanna hit Homers & ? .......he did the dumb ? .

And so what Kobe ain't in everyone's top 5.....he damn there in everybody top 10.
    That's like me saying Bill Russell & Wilt should be in everyone's top 5....

And You got Magic over Kobe......if you ask me Kobe>>>>>>Magic......but that's ur ? b.