Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    Kobe is the only player in NBA history that gets slandered for having an all star talent on his team, yet he got everything out of the Shaq pairing and they maxed their potential together as should be the goal with any pairing, Kobe wasn't Scottie over there he was 1B not only to Shaq but 1B Best player in the league unquestioned...

If Kobe takes his talents to South Beach to team up with Wade & Bosh they go 3/4 if not then they go 4/4, u not losing to the Mavs ever and Kobe was a Spurs killer he's going for the gusto...

Kobe never played with multiple all stars outside of his 2nd or 3rd year while COMING OFF THE BENCH as a 6th man to Eddie & Nick... had Kobe played with a trio of all stars like the Lebron's, Bill Russell's, Bird's, Magic's in his elite prime like those guys he'd probably be 7/7 undisputed right now or better... Wade over Kobe foh!

? making up all these lies
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kobe is the only player in NBA history that gets slandered for having an all star talent on his team, yet he got everything out of the Shaq pairing and they maxed their potential together as should be the goal with any pairing, Kobe wasn't Scottie over there he was 1B not only to Shaq but 1B Best player in the league unquestioned...

If Kobe takes his talents to South Beach to team up with Wade & Bosh they go 3/4 if not then they go 4/4, u not losing to the Mavs ever and Kobe was a Spurs killer he's going for the gusto...

Kobe never played with multiple all stars outside of his 2nd or 3rd year while COMING OFF THE BENCH as a 6th man to Eddie & Nick... had Kobe played with a trio of all stars like the Lebron's, Bill Russell's, Bird's, Magic's in his elite prime like those guys he'd probably be 7/7 undisputed right now or better... Wade over Kobe foh!

? making up all these lies

What lie ? , spitting acid on u haters
  • joeyfkncrakk
    tqdas9m08d7e.png

Another 1
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    Lebron' 3 aren't even that impressive, Spurs gave him 1, a lot of fortunate circumstances with the Warriors one, OKC the least memorable finals of all time but that's the only impressive one

They went 7 games against Pop

They didn't give the Heat anything

Pop gave them 6 and 7, you don't watch
  • Shizlansky
    Lebron' 3 aren't even that impressive, Spurs gave him 1, a lot of fortunate circumstances with the Warriors one, OKC the least memorable finals of all time but that's the only impressive one

Pop don't give away ?

Ray hit a miracle 3. They earned that win
  • its....JOHN B
    edited August 2017

Pop don't give away ?

Ray hit a miracle 3. They earned that win

Pop out coached himself, only reason Ray had a chance to take that 3 was because Duncan was on the bench when he shouldn't have been, I knew it at the time and I know it now I don't give a ? what Pop's reasoning was, he choked there and he choked in the 4th in game 7, Parker should of never been on the bench, I have to watch it again I just remember Parker being on the bench and Ginobili was forcing ? , it was clear watching that series and also what transpired a year later who the better team was, they choked they gave it away
  • its....JOHN B
    Not to mention the worst officiated series or at least top 5 against the Celtics a round earlier, they had to get their golden child in there
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    According to the GOAT he thinks otherwise:

According to Ryne Nelson of Slam Online, Jordan placed Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant ahead of LeBron on his personal list when asked about it during his Flight School camp in Santa Barbara, California:

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of best of all time? No. There's something about five that beats three. Now he may be better than that, but Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three."

The " GOAT" said 5 over 3

Well he can't be the GOAT because 11 over 6

To be honest LeBrons 3 was more impressive than Russell's 11, especially the last one.

You could pull any 8 ? off the IC and reel off at least 7 championships back then. Most of the players were trash back then

There's a thread for this comment but ima let you cook

Go ahead. My self esteem isn't dependent on this site

But I'll let you know why this ? is stupid. You trying to say LeBrons weren't that impressive, but they were still far more impressive than any of Bill's 11.

OKC would destroy any of those black and white TV era Celtics teams.

Spurs would destroy any of those black and white TV era Celtics teams.

Do I even need to say what the Warriors would do?

Link some footage of those dominant Celtics teams and show us how great your team full of trash, one hand dribbling, non jumping, no muscle definition, unathletic CACs were.

Without going to google, can you even name more than 3 of the 11 teams they beat and who their best players were?
  • Inglewood_B
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Garbage article by a garbage journalist for a garbage dying magazine.

SI gon have to run a swimsuit edition every month soon to stay solvent
  • Shizlansky

According to Ryne Nelson of Slam Online, Jordan placed Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant ahead of LeBron on his personal list when asked about it during his Flight School camp in Santa Barbara, California:

"Would I rank LeBron over Kobe in terms of best of all time? No. There's something about five that beats three. Now he may be better than that, but Kobe won five championships. LeBron won three."

To be honest LeBrons 3 was more impressive than Russell's 11, especially the last one.

You could pull any 8 ? off the IC and reel off at least 7 championships back then. Most of the players were trash back then

But I'll let you know why this ? is stupid. You trying to say LeBrons weren't that impressive, but they were still far more impressive than any of Bill's 11.

Link some footage of those dominant Celtics teams and show us how great your team full of trash, one hand dribbling, non jumping, no muscle definition, unathletic CACs were.

Shizlansky > Bob Cousy
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shizlansky > Bob Cousy

On NBA 2k18
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Garbage article by a garbage journalist for a garbage dying magazine.

SI gon have to run a swimsuit edition every month soon to stay solvent

For the most part the article was garbage and biased.

He made some valid points tho
  • Shizlansky
    edited August 2017
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Shizlansky > Bob Cousy

On NBA 2k18

None of them ? could shot back then. Why you think Bill was grabbing so many boards.

Then dudes had no handles and they couldn't defend at all. Them Cacs lateral quickness was doo doo grits
  • its....JOHN B
    LOL ? I can't stand stupidity
  • its....JOHN B
    I hate you ? fuckas for real

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H2AGB7SrvK8

Appreciate that man
  • its....JOHN B
    Kobe or Bron not even on the same echelon as Russell
  • its....JOHN B
    You know how uneducated and stupid you bozo's are? Y'all take a 5 second clip of Cousy literally trollin the Lakers dribbling the clock out with one hand to win the championship and think that's how players played in the 60's, like it was a bunch of retards on the court with no athletic ability, Cousy was ill

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YZcxYUCQOZI
  • Inglewood_B
    You know how uneducated and stupid you bozo's are? Y'all take a 5 second clip of Cousy literally trollin the Lakers dribbling the clock out with one hand to win the championship and think that's how players played in the 60's, like it was a bunch of retards on the court with no athletic ability, Cousy was ill

Lol... trash. Whole league was trash. Wilt chamberlain had a year where he went for 50 and 25. Same year Big O averaged a triple double and this ? wanna show me Bob Cousy patty caking the ball for 15 seconds :joy: man FOH
  • its....JOHN B

Lol... trash. Whole league was trash. Wilt chamberlain had a year where he went for 50 and 25. Same year Big O averaged a triple double and this ? wanna show me Bob Cousy patty caking the ball for 15 seconds :joy: man FOH

Hwhqc7gg.jpg

Take your L and shut up
  • Shizlansky
    All you showed is cacs that can't dribble or shot
  • Shizlansky
    If they was in the league right now they would go 0-82

Hell, if they was D1 they would lose every game too
  • Inglewood_B
    edited August 2017
    L for what? Because he threw a couple behind the back passes and hit a few wingding layups with his 12 inch vert? :joy: :joy:

A few posts after saying Kobe was overrated no less lol
    I'm supposed to take you serious?
  • Inglewood_B
    If majority of my teams championships came back in ancient times I guess I'd live in the past too
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao @ the move he made duke fall on at the 30 second mark.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Now y'all see what I been dealing with tryna get thru to this dumbfuq John B's brain... he will back any past Celtic player with gasoline drawers on running thru blazing flames, he's just a stupid mahfucka