How do you rank the class of 03 NBA Draft?

jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Obviously top 5 picks

I'd have to say and this is without supreme haterism

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Carmelo Anthony
3. Lebron James
4. Chris Bosh
5. Darko

Now I know some of y'all gon try and ? on me cuz I got Lebron #3 but MVPs aside, I think D Wade and Melo have done more than James has. Ya James has gotten to the ECF twice and Finals once but I truly believe Melo doesn't get nearly enuff credit for how he has transformed the Enver Nuggets franchise. Dude been in playoff contention every year and was a couple inbound passes from being NBA champs (they woulda gave orlando the biz markie). D Wade goes without saying. Dude has been second best player in the league for like 5 years running. Finals MVP. Scoring Champ. Has LITERALLY done it all by himself.

Now 3 of the top 5 playing together. Santa Maria Madre de Dios

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    1. Lebron
    2. Wade
    3. Melo
    4. Bosh
    5. Everybody else
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited July 2010
    1. Wade - Has one NBA title, plain and simple why he's number one right now.
    2. Lebron - Transformed the Cavs, carried them to the finals literally.
    3. Melo - Alo transformed his team, but with his scoring ability he would have won an extra 20-25 games for anyone. Outside of that im sorry dude don't bring much.
    4. Chris Bosh - Only because coming into the league he wasn't supposed to reach star status.
    5. Kendrick Perkins - Puttin Perk at 5. Ya'll can argue if you want but he's a pivotal piece the that championship team. Dude has become one the best defensive big men in the NBA
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    of the top 4 picks

wade
    lebron
    melo
    bosh

darko

honorable mentions to perkins, david west and josh howard

lol @ mo williams also going in that draft
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    1. LeBron James
    2. Carmelo Anthony
    3. Dwayne Wade
    4. Chris Bosh
    5. David West
    6. Chris Kaman
    7. Josh Howard
    8. Mo Williams
    9. TJ Ford
    10. Kendrick Perkins
    11. Kirk Hinrich
    12. Boris Diaw
    13. Leandro Barbosa
    14. Travis Outlaw
    15. Mikal Pietrus
    16. Willie Green
    17. Darko Millic
    18. Kyle Korver
    19. Carlos Delfino
    20. ZaZa Pachulia
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Lebron>Wade>Melo>Bosh>.............................................................................................................Darko

I don't give a ? about no title, Darko has a title and i know yall don't mean to tell me he is better than Bron,Melo,Bosh,etc
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    1. LeBron James
    2. Carmelo Anthony
    3. Dwayne Wade
    4. Chris Bosh

If Melo got drafted by the Pistons he would have at least 2 rings. He is just as good if not better than anyone in that draft. He also had the hardest path dealing with the teams in he WEST.

Just think, Duncan's Spurs KB's Lakers, who was anyone Wade and Bron dealing with in the East?
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    LPast wrote: »
    1. LeBron James
    2. Carmelo Anthony
    3. Dwayne Wade
    4. Chris Bosh

If Melo got drafted by the Pistons he would have at least 2 rings. He is just as good if not better than anyone in that draft. He also had the hardest path dealing with the teams in he WEST.

Just think, Duncan's Spurs KB's Lakers, who was anyone Wade and Bron dealing with in the East?

oddly enough if Wade and LeBron's paths were so much more easier why dont they have more finals appearances and championships? Wade hasn't even been out the 1st round since the championship in 06 and Lebron's teams have failed the last few years despite having great records.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited July 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    oddly enough if Wade and LeBron's paths were so much more easier why dont they have more finals appearances and championships? Wade hasn't even been out the 1st round since the championship in 06 and Lebron's teams have failed the last few years despite having great records.

i see where this is going. let's get outta here hov 2hr1ims.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    lol at Shitman. But do you get my point though?
  • Dick Shitman
    edited July 2010
    lol at Shitman. But do you get my point though?

lol yea i get it. i just know where its going though
  • 5th Letter
    edited July 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol yea i get it. i just know where its going though

Billfiger gonna come in here and insult me and talk about Kobe's Laker teams from the mid 00's?
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited July 2010
    Wade>>>>>>>>>>Lebron
    Wade is wayyyyyyy more clutch then Lebron i take him anyday ova Lebron
  • Dick Shitman
    edited July 2010
    Billfiger gonna come in here and insult me and talk about Kobe's Laker teams from the mid 00's?

fooley gon come in with an article from the 1962 boston globe on how bill russell had a stacked team and is an uncle tom
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    LOL!! How does one even begin to explain how Melo is better than Wade but not better than LeBron??? Am I really witnessing this right now??
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    if you got bron at 1 then you dont know ? about ball. aint noway a sidekick gone be better than the real thang. with that being said
    wade,melo, bron, who ever else is left.
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? is seriously disrespecting Bron. It ain't even close, Lebron>>>>. GTFOH la boys
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    if you got bron at 1 then you dont know ? about ball. aint noway a sidekick gone be better than the real thang. with that being said
    wade,melo, bron, who ever else is left.

The hate is strong in this one.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Fooley wrote: »
    ? is seriously disrespecting Bron. It ain't even close, Lebron>>>>. GTFOH la boys

Let's not go overboard, I think Bron is better than Wade, but don't act like Wade isn't a beast himself.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Let's not go overboard, I think Bron is better than Wade, but don't act like Wade isn't a beast himself.

Truthness Wade is a beast and he has a title, but Bron is the better player imo. If you gave Bron that 06 Heat team they would have won as well. I think people go over board with those title discussions. Robert Horry has like 7 rings, but does that make him better than Karl Malone. No it doesn't. There are a lot of things that factor into that. As great a player as Kobe is he has been blessed in his situation with the Lakers and being in a great organization. If he didn't play with the Lakers he'd have like 2 rings tops. Bron was the best player in that 03 draft. I think I was one of the few people that thought Wade was way underrated going into that 03 draft. I remember thinking that dude is going to be a flat out beast in the league. When he started shining in Miami I was telling cat I told you don't sleep on that boy.
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Wade
    Lebron
    Melo
    Bosh
    West
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Merck316 wrote: »
    Wade>>>>>>>>>>Lebron
    Wade is wayyyyyyy more clutch then Lebron i take him anyday ova Lebron

Clutch is one aspect of the game my friend. Reggie miller is more clutch for then lebron in my opinion but doesn't make him a Bettr all around player