What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: Jay Z strong hooves/arms a fan who got to close to Beyonce...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

gwlkxzaje6jr.jpeg
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
5th LetterYoung StefBrother_FiveatribecalledgabiuncommonsenseRevolver OcelotAlready Home_17Built 4 cuban linxChi SnowTrillfateSionDupacRecaptimus_Prime360UnknownUserValentinez A. KaiserArya Tsaddiqrip.dillaJusDre313TonyDubbzAlpha_Ambition _Goldie_BedStuyiron man1miamivice305LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYR0mpFocal PointdeadeyeCashmoneyDuxTsotsi Cape TownenglishdudeCeLLaR-DooRfreshb651BangEm_Bart MallyG#1hiphopjunki3manofmorehousetexasdaking88BlackAX410

Replies

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I had to take a double look.

Thought my nigga Krit signed up to be a Roc Nation bodyguard for a sec.

That's what he gonna be doing in a few years if he stay irrelevant outside the internet
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,209 Regulator
    This along the Jhene Aiko thread makes me think we should change the board to "Hip Hop and Gossip", but hey, there are too many drake stans so its understandeable people like the chatty patty shit.

Yup but watch this...
    Brother_FiveBeta
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess that Beyoncé stan didn't see what happen last time Jay caught someone trying to get a selfie real up close to Bey...

oG8yd.gif

That was actually me making fun of Tidal by blasting Apple Music on my smartphone. I am now humbled enough to tell everyone to support tidal. #Tidal4all.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall late. Here is footage of bruh rollin up on Jay for the get back.

This-Cant-be-the-Most-Efficient-Way-to-Get-Your-Camel-From-Point-A-to-Point-B.gif

I don't even wanna know why this is happening. Lol

brah, this was the saddest shit i saw on youtube

i kept thinking it was a hoax, but this shit legit happened
    Bussy_Getta CashmoneyDuxgeechee slim
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's funny is the camel stuff actually gets to him
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao