Ice Cube Gives Update On "Last Friday" Movie

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

We had a meeting. Can't do Last Friday unless we can do it right. Ball is in New Line Cinema's hands. Bat is in mine.

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at Mike Epps not making the pic tho. I agree tho if they do Last Friday it should be og cast
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I don't care how long it takes as long as it's done right and funny like the 1st 2, I'll be happy. One of my favorite movies of all time.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This should be a Last Friday;

Smokey gets busted snuggling ? on the border. Smokey tells the feds he's smuggling for Craig and Debo. So, Smokey wears a wire and infiltrates Craig and Debo's organization. Craig becomes suspicious and to test his loyalty, has Smokey ? his momma who's been ? Debo and stealing money. Debo finds out and thinks the hit is for him, so he kills Smokeys momma himself and tries to ? Smokey and Craig in the same night. Both survive. Craig feels bad for snitching on Craig, and comes clean to Craig. Craig leaves Smokey without saying a word. A day later as Smokey is packing up getting ready to leave forever,a blue car pulls up and shoots Smokey 6 times killing him. Around the same time, Debo is cooking eggs for breakfast when 6 shots come through his kitchen, killing him. The movie ends that night as Craig looks out the window of his mansion, stares at a blimp that says The World Is Yours.

Stopped reading there

You know what I meant, I know got good comprehension dawg
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should get DC young fly to play Smokeys son.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man.....you cant have Friday without Mike Epps.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope it's not on par with Friday After Next. That ? was ? horrible.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man.....you cant have Friday without Mike Epps.

Yes you can. There wouldn't have been a Mike Epps in the sequels if Chris Tucker wasn't on some ? .
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    Maybe it's a wedding movie Craig is marrying nia long character. Smokey been in and out of rehab and finally gets out totally clean and a born again Christian but he be backsliding and during the movie he relapses. Him and mike epps beefing on who is going to be the best man and who Craig is better friends/cousins with. Idk I'm just spitballing here for beginning premise.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie is now an urban legend.

Then again I heard recently that Terry Gilliam is getting his Don Quixote project going again and we did finally see Fury Road over a decade after first hearing about it so I guess anything is possible.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe it's a wedding movie Craig is marrying nia long character. Smokey been in and out of rehab and finally gets out totally clean and a born again Christian but he be backsliding and during the movie he relapses. Him and mike epps beefing on who is going to be the best man and who Craig is better friends/cousins with. Idk I'm just spitballing here for beginning premise.

Thats a good pitch but the thing about the Friday films is the whole movie takes place on a single friday
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    Well all this should take place on a Friday
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i know is Cube, Tucker, & Epps are all too old and fat now too be getting chased up & down the block by Deebo

Lol ? , debo gotta be too old to be chasing folks.

This has to include EVERYONE. At the very least briefly. Bring in Roach, Pinky, Money Mike, Big Worm, The Jokers, epps, smokey, debo, all of them.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    All i know is Cube, Tucker, & Epps are all too old and fat now too be getting chased up & down the block by Deebo

Lol ? , debo gotta be too old to be chasing folks.

This has to include EVERYONE. At the very least briefly. Bring in Roach, Pinky, Money Mike, Big Worm, The Jokers, epps, smokey, debo, all of them.

Big Worm & Katt Williams have beef in real life

Pretty sure Katt pulled a gun on him or something