Ice Cube Gives Update On "Last Friday" Movie

13»

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next Friday was my fav
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Always envisioned this being about craig and nia long getting married...then smokey and day day gets him into some ? before the wedding
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always envisioned this being about craig and nia long getting married...then smokey and day day gets him into some ? before the wedding

Nah, Craig had a new ? erry movie.

Plus you add in Beta's post...it's Reaching
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I hear John Witherspoon right? Did he say he only got paid 5000 for that first Friday movie?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Did I hear John Witherspoon right? Did he say he only got paid 5000 for that first Friday movie?

Cube learned from Jerry Heller

But you got to remember that ? was a low budget movie none of them probably expected it to blow up the way it did

This. The budget for the movie was only 3 million, I think that includes promotion and everything. I don't think it took them that long to film either and not everybody was on set for the entire time the movie was being filmed. Probably just got a couple names like Nia long, who wasn't too major at the time I don't think, to do some quick scenes then take off with a quick check.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    All i know is Cube, Tucker, & Epps are all too old and fat now too be getting chased up & down the block by Deebo

Lol ? , debo gotta be too old to be chasing folks.

This has to include EVERYONE. At the very least briefly. Bring in Roach, Pinky, Money Mike, Big Worm, The Jokers, epps, smokey, debo, all of them.

I heard roach died of aids.

You heard wrong.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like what's already be mentioned it was a low budget film, plus John Witherspoon was probably on screen for like 10min tops.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like what's already be mentioned it was a low budget film, plus John Witherspoon was probably on screen for like 10min tops.

He came back for parts 2 and 3 so it must not have been that big a deal.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Last Friday Should be about Cube & Nia Long's wedding day and trying to get Cube to the church on time but ? keeps happening on the way (Deebo, The Joker brothers, Baby D & D'wanna, Mrs. Pearly and Damon) and then have Cube's son playing a cousin/relative that argues with Mike Epps throughout the movie about who is going to be the best man and once they finally get Cube to the church and watching Debbie walk down the isle Cubes son and Mike Epps are standing at the altar pushing and shoving each other still fighting about who's the best man when the church doors bust open and in walks Smokey who says "I'M BACK AND I'M THE BEST MAN....NIGGAAAAAAAA.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charles2 wrote: »

He came back for parts 2 and 3 so it must not have been that big a deal.

And he had pretty much the same screen time in 2 and 3.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last Friday Should be about Cube & Nia Long's wedding day and trying to get Cube to the church on time but ? keeps happening on the way (Deebo, The Joker brothers, Baby D & D'wanna, Mrs. Pearly and Damon) and then have Cube's son playing a cousin/relative that argues with Mike Epps throughout the movie about who is going to be the best man and once they finally get Cube to the church and watching Debbie walk down the isle Cubes son and Mike Epps are standing at the altar pushing and shoving each other still fighting about who's the best man when the church doors bust open and in walks Smokey who says "I'M BACK AND I'M THE BEST MAN....NIGGAAAAAAAA.

No ? , just no
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    At first I read the title of this thread as ICE CUBE GIVES UP ON LAST FRIDAY. I was about to be like

pok60035hn3v.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me i think he should leave it alone . Hes goin to ruin it like he did wit barbershop.
  • RickyRich
    I dont want to see kevin hart in the movie
  • RickyRich
    edited September 2016
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I dont want to see kevin hart in the movie

Im serious this ? is not funny at all . If hes any shape in this movie im done .