Who broke the "Ex's are off limits" rule?

TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Im considering it cause shawty is fine as ?

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i have but real talk
    imma start practicing what i preach
    i dont wanna mess with nobody girl anymore
    i want one girl.... i feel betta when i'm not going against my morals
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? that i keep one or two in the back pocket just in case...? you go thru a dry spell she there,you and your main chick broke up got she there, get ? and dont wanna cheat on your main chick with just anyone she rite there...nah for real though you only do that with an understanding of what the outcome would be cause you know females feelings comeback faster than a rubber band
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Its crossed my mind....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    dont do it. ? will be hella salty if the word got out to him and he'll keep his composure with you; then pounce on your main chic when you least expect it.
    it always usally end in drama. youre too classy for that tx. wwjd?
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ive done it. but i couldnt break "my rule" of, if she push up on me 2 times, i aint sayin no on the 3rd. and it happened. and he got mad. But what could i do? she looked like a cross between ananda lewis and lisa turtle. a brownskined Christina Milian when she did that movie "love dont cost a thing."

I couldnt continue to pass that up. she was thee most beautiful chick i have ever had the pleasure of sexing in my life!
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I'm on the verge of doing it
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    IM confused. U talkin about "Your ex" or a friends ex?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Either way he'll make a thread 3 weeks from now saying she just wanna be friends
  • TX_Made713
    edited July 2010
    Either way he'll make a thread 3 weeks from now saying she just wanna be friends

have i wronged you in some way in the past?
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I've done it before. But I really didn't take it for nothing. My friend and this chick was only going out for a couple of months. This latina girl was pretty bangin. So when they broke up, me and her started kicking it. My homie found out about me and her hanging out and he was all over my ass, asking me if we ? and ? . I hit that ? raw the first night we kicked it, but I didn't tell him that. He pretty much found out but he was with another girl already when he did. So it was all good. I'm just a sucker for ? though. Hot random girls that I barely know, can just walk up to me and say they wanna ? and i'm down in a new york ? minute. Even with my girl now, I have a hard time trying to be faithful to her. I have cheated on her numerous times but she don't know about it. I need to stop though.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Im basing my comment on history repeating itself.
  • TX_Made713
    edited July 2010
    Im basing my comment on history repeating itself.

you must have me confused with someone else
  • D-Marco
    edited July 2010

• muudmuzik
    muudmuzik Members Posts: 12
    edited July 2010
    I hit that ? raw the first night we kicked it, but I didn't tell him that.

My dude u being mad reckless... I feel u on one night stand sh*t but u didnt have to take it that far"RAW ? ". Just food for thought next time use a "CONDOMS".
  • TX_Made713
    edited July 2010
    im speaking on a friends ex
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    muudmuzik wrote: »

My dude u being mad reckless... I feel u on one night stand sh*t but u didnt have to take it that far"RAW ? ". Just food for thought next time use a "CONDOMS".

Yeah, I feel ya dude. It's hella reckless. I'm learning to deal with the consequences now though. Being that I have a kid with my ex girlfriend and I have another kid on the way with my current girlfriend. I'm clean as a whistle though. I carry protection with me now everytime me and the fellas go clubbin and ? .
  • D-Marco
    edited July 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    im speaking on a friends ex

NEVER. Once my ? ? wit a chick, I couldnt mess wit them. Thats basically saying u had ur eye on her the whole time.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    muudmuzik wrote: »

? flo-rida!! i loves you..
    I bought boots with the furs because of your inspiring lyrics :)
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    ohh damm i thought you ment your ex...smh
    ive dont it before when i was younger dont think id do it now
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    NEVER. Once my ? ? wit a chick, I couldnt mess wit them. Thats basically saying u had ur eye on her the whole time.

Co-Sign especially if you live in a major city there are too many women to be that close to home. WTF man cats is losing their way. 1 time this cat that is more of an acquaintance pushed up on my X and I found out. Me and my real crew were ready to wreck duke. Now you might say I'm a sucka for that but he was talking how he was down with the crew before and he knew that was wifey/BM. Random cat whatever but you know that was mine than or now that's a violation same applies to me to anyone else.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    so u not allowed to like a girl becuz ya mans like her or went out wit her
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I don't do that I don't give a damn how fine she is nothing will get a dude more salty than running up in one of his ex brawds. Like someone already said thats kinda like saying you had your eye on her the whole time. Once its established thats his main girl she automatically becomes off limits for me in my mind. Thats even after they've split. Now if they just hooked up on some jumpsoff ? or something then thats another story.
  • D-Marco
    edited July 2010

I got some ? I associate wit and they do this in their inner circle. I dont understand why out of all the women in the world u would want the one that had feelings for ur boy.

Thats a man code in my book, u dotn break that. Why settle for 2nds anyway?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

You can like a girl but you never cross that line but let me make it clear WIFEY is and always is off limits. But to be honest even casual dating is of limits to me. Because 1 I know my crew and if they dated them they ? them and 2 I'm in a major city with millions of women there are options out there playboy. Come on Q....
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    ok so if you and your boy see a female at the same time and both be like damm and try to holla and she picks him then you no longer are interested in her. hell no she just chose him and if it works cool i wouldnt try no ? but if they break up ? its fair game. and if he was ? her and you knew it and she got tired of it and she was holding ? down on her end that ? just lost a good one so just let the next ? get her then huh.