New Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Bill O’Reilly...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://thinkprogress.org/the-explosive-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-against-bill-oreilly-detailed-532232faca58#.ylhpj4b2j
The Explosive New Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Bill O’Reilly, Detailed

Roger Ailes is out at Fox News but the troubles for the network might just be getting started.

In a new lawsuit filed in New York State Supreme Court on Monday, former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros alleges she was among a number of women sexually harassed by, yes, former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes.

But she also alleges she was sexually harassed by the network’s biggest star, Bill O’Reilly. The suit alleges that O’Reilly attempted to lure her to Long Island where he told her it would be “very private” and that she could show him her “wild side.”

[C]ommencing in February 2016, Bill O’Reilly (“O’Reilly”), whom Tantaros had considered to be a good friend and a person from whom she sought career guidance, started sexually harassing her by, inter alia, (a) asking her to come to stay with him on Long Island where it would be “very private,” and (b) telling her on more than one occasion that he could “see [her] as a wild girl,” and that he believed that she had a “wild side.” Fox News did take one action: plainly because of O’Reilly’s rumored prior sexual harassment issues and in recognition of Tantaros’s complaints, Brandi informed Cane that Tantaros would no longer be appearing on O’Reilly’s Fox News show, The O’Reilly Factor.

This isn’t the first time O’Reilly has been accused of sexual harassment. In 2004, he was sued by Fox producer Andrea Mackris who alleged he “repeatedly subjected her to sexual harassment through dinner and phone conversations variously described as lewd, lascivious, vile and threatening.” The allegations included O’Reilly trying to lure Mackris to his hotel room.

The lawsuit alleges that Tantaros was ultimately removed from the air in retaliation for her complaints to Shine and others. Fox News later offered to continue to pay her through the length of her contract if she provided general legal releases to Ailes, O’Reilly, and others. The release would have also prevented her from discussing her time at Fox News in perpetuity.

Comments

• 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Roger Ailes got jammed up, it wouldn't surprise me if O'Reilly, Hannity and other dudes get jammed up because they are also following the sexist behavior of Ailes. Those dudes are arrogant as hell so you know they were out in the open with they behavior.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

If you tried her racist ass would scream ? so fast you be handcuffs before you knew what had just happened...

I'm pretty sure she got that MJ policy in full effect
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

If you tried her racist ass would scream ? so fast you be handcuffs before you knew what had just happened...

Oh well ? her then
  • stringer bell
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

I'm pretty sure she got that MJ policy in full effect

Yep nothing about her says she's one those freed white women types.. She's Team No ? to her core...
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

Exactly. Of all the stupid, asinine witches on fox news. Shes one of the worst. Dont let her lawsuits fool you that shes an outlier or some ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk why this is in question, he has the look of an annoying sexual harassing ? , especially when he gets some alcohol in him.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a comment for everything but what to do with his hands
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH, women always wanna become friendly to these racist and bigoted journalist, but act surprised when that same journalist is a sexist.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He already went through this years ago and gave some staffer a huge payoff. Total hypocrite ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

nah.. them be the worst ones..
    i see it all the time.. even on the flip wit racist white dudes and how they love black women.. they may hate that they love them but they love them regardless..

this ? will ? a ? ..
    now when it comes to light that ? betta be prepared for some ? ..
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash btw
    sthd0g3i4e4z.jpeg
    gvg735wkrt36.jpeg
    4kcqimn3skke.jpeg
    x2yfy3o0h9xp.jpeg
    95fzm8flju6d.jpeg

nah.. them be the worst ones..
    i see it all the time.. even on the flip wit racist white dudes and how they love black women.. they may hate that they love them but they love them regardless..

this ? will ? a ? ..
    now when it comes to light that ? betta be prepared for some ? ..

Taking it to the next level, this is an underlying theme with some in the cuckolding culture. Some racist can view ? as a fetish, like ? , and still be on that ? . They'll have "? sex" with black folks once and again, but bet they won't marry one.
  • stringer bell
    Copper wrote: »
    These fox news ? are hypocrites of the highest order.

For years they've denied and scoffed at allegations of sexism and racism by women and poc all the while being harassed and discriminated against by the same people they help to push thier mysoginy and racism agendas on the nation.

When they say they're being harassed I can believe it, but at the same time if a black man say he was discriminated against he's making excuses.

I hope fox news collapses but at the same time ? these cac hoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSKjt95Nzk
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ “theres a war on boys on college campuses"

They use the women to attack women on fox the same way they use the ? to attack black people
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ‘The Five’ Co-Host Andrea Tantaros Suing “Sex-Fueled” Fox News For $50M

Roger Ailes may be gone and Fox News Channel may be cleaning house and aiming for new leadership, but the fallout from the claims of sexual harassment under the old CEO’s regime continues. Former The Five co-host Andrea Tantaros is now hitting the cable news network and Ailes with a nearly $50 million lawsuit.

“Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency, and misogyny,” says Tantaros in her multi-claim sexual harassment complaint (read it here) filed yesterday in New York state court. “Fox News knew of the sexual harassment perpetrated against Plaintiff, or at a minimum should have known about it, based upon the pervasive atmosphere of sexual harassment of female employees that was tolerated and condoned under Ailes’s leadership generally, and the brazenness of Ailes’s conduct with respect to Plaintiff,” she adds.

“Ailes did not act alone,” Tantaros’ complaint says, noting advances from Bill O’Reilly, John Roberts and others during her tenure at the outlet. “He may have been the primary culprit, but his actions were condoned by his most senior lieutenants, who engaged in a concerted effort to silence Tantaros by threats, humiliation and retaliation.”

Now benched as an on-air host since this spring supposedly because of not getting proper approvals for her book Tied Up In Knots, Tantaros is, as she points out in the complaint, still being paid. She is suing FNC, Ailes, newly minted co-president Bill Shine, close Ailes aide and FNC media SVP Irena Briganti, FNC legal EVP Diane Brandi, and Programming EVP Suzanne Scott. Tantaros and her lawyer Judd Burstein also make clear in the detailed suit that this is not just about the past and what they see as inadequate procedures at FNC but the future when they say: “Most importantly, the Murdochs have actually rewarded Ailes’s coconspirators by not terminating their employment, and, most egregiously, elevating Shine to the position of Co-President of Fox News.”

A FNC spokesperson told Deadline the organization does not comment on pending litigation.

In the five-claim filing made August 22, Tantaros says she “suffered lost income and mental anguish” from being taken off the air at Fox News and the media attention that emerged once her status at the station went public a few weeks ago. Having rejected a settlement proposed by FNC in arbitration earlier this year, she is also seeking more than $25 million in punitive damages.

To make sure this case doesn’t end up behind the closed doors of arbitration, former co-host of The Five and Outnumbered takes a shot across the legal bow that FNC itself shattered the provisions of its employment agreement with her by going public with the fact the parties were already in arbitration over the consequences of her book, the internal response, and the claims of inappropriate behavior on the part of Ailes or others towards her.

“Over the ensuing months, as Tantaros was weighing her options, Fox News made it clear that unless she entered into the unfair settlement it had proposed, the drumbeat of attacks on her would increase,” the 37-page complaint alleges.

“Thus, there was a constant stream of reporters calling for confirmation of wholly baseless and slanderous information leaked by unnamed Fox News sources. Each of these ridiculous leaks — such as that Tantaros was removed from the air because she had been involved in physical altercations with two other women at Fox News — originated, on information and belief, from Briganti.”

Reports have emerged in recent weeks that Tantaros’ allegations in the media of harassment from Ailes and others were unfounded, according to investigations made by the cable newser.

Tantaros is represented by Burstein at NYC’s Judd Burstein, P.C.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Waiting on Stacey the house nigette to come in and blame black lives matter and Barack Obama.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? stupid to sue for 50 MIL when they offered her a 40 MIL settlement. She should of took that ? and shat the ? up
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's a corporation as opposed to a municipality, but how are ? getting cash outs in the tens of millions of dollars because a muthafucka is trying to ? , but a citizen is killed by a racist white supremacist and his next of kin gets a settlement between $3 - $5 million dollars?
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    All you lames talmbout "she dont ? with ? " just aint got no damn game

I bet i could get that silicone chest having ? to suck my ? with a smile on her damn face.