Lebron on Jordan - "He gets too much credit for his 6 rings"

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    all i know is when LeBron leaves teams they dont make the playoffs..

when Jordan leaves they make it to the eastern conference finals..

jus sayin..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

when Jordan leaves they make it to the eastern conference finals..jus sayin..

No they didn't they made it to the 2nd round check your fact game bizzare then lost to a team in the playoffs that the bulls NEVER lost to wit jordan.Pippen shoulda led the bulls to the finals if he was as great as everyone says but they lost in the 2nd round which is hustling backwards after 5 straight ecf appearances and 3 straight finals.

After kareem retired lakers went to the finals 2 years later that's what great players do
  • CapitalB

when Jordan leaves they make it to the eastern conference finals..jus sayin..

No they didn't they made it to the 2nd round check your fact game bizzare then lost to a team in the playoffs that the bulls NEVER lost to wit jordan.Pippen shoulda led the bulls to the finals if he was as great as everyone says but they lost in the 2nd round which is hustling backwards after 5 straight ecf appearances and 3 straight finals.

After kareem retired lakers went to the finals 2 years later that's what great players do

but did they make the playoffs!!?
  • CapitalB
    edited August 2016
    i also imagine the East was alot "tougher" back then..

so Jordan leaves and his old team makes the playoffs!?? what was their seed google genius!!?

and on the flip in an Eastern Conference thats "weak" LeBron leaves and u mean his teams cant win 37 games to atleast get an 8th seed!?

make this make sense Tommy..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2016
    In the nba half the teams in the league make the playoffs.The bulls made the playoffs 2 straight years without rose and won a round just like the bulls did without jordan SO WHAT

We're talkin championships the bulls went from a title team to a non contender without the GOAT.End of story stick to pimpin buddy you way out your league
  • CapitalB
    edited August 2016
    i understand im out of my league Tommy..

which is why im asking u to make it make sense Tommy..

Jordan leaves, the team goes to the Playoff.. we aint talkin about Rose.. he never led a championship team..

LeBron leaves teams and they instantly in the lottery..

i know i always call u an idiot..
    but i think even u can put 2 and 2 together..
  • Tommy bilfiger

Jordan leaves, the team goes to the Playoff.. we aint talkin about Rose.. he never led a championship team..

Well one situation was a 3 TIME championship team that added kukoc and kerr to it and had 3 all stars the other was basically lebron and role players.Get your misinformed agenda postin ass outta here you're done
  • CapitalB

Well one situation was a 3 TIME championship team that added kukoc and kerr to it and had 3 all stars the other was basically lebron and role players.Get your misinformed agenda postin ass outta here you're done

so Jordan had the better TEAM is what ur tellin me?!!

and why so serious!?
    is Jordan's legacy all u have to live for!!?
    if so my apologies..

but my logic >>> ur feelings
  • CapitalB
    edited August 2016
    u ? gove Jordan too much credit.

point. blank. period..
    he had Pippen a good team around him.. a team that can make the playoffs WITOUT HIM around him.. a competent front office and a legendary coach with a system that won 5 Championships AFTER Jordan..

LeBron had LeBron. lol

he had Wade for a couple yrs too...
    but thats about it..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

point. blank. period..
    he had Pippen a good team around him.. a team that can make the playoffs around him.. a competent front office and a legendary coach with a system that won 5 Championships AFTER Jordan..

LeBron had LeBron. lol

but thats about it..

what? lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

jus sayin..

That's because MJ actually made the players around him better. Lebron's teammates just learn to be compliments to him.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the kobe fans that hate me got pissued about this i feel bad for pippen ? is getting less and less shine over the years

He in the hall of fame and was named top 50 man.He gets plenty of recognition matter of fact he gets TOO much shine

I've seen dudes say they'd take pippen over larry bird which is laughable.Pippen was a solid complimentary player not this potential franchise sf nostalgia leads people to believe

That was a shame. Pippen was a damn good player but he shouldn't have been on the 50 greatest list.
  • CapitalB

point. blank. period..
    he had Pippen a good team around him.. a team that can make the playoffs around him.. a competent front office and a legendary coach with a system that won 5 Championships AFTER Jordan..

LeBron had LeBron. lol

but thats about it..

what? lol

*give

and yeh..
    Jordan is the greatest player..

but u ? make it like everyone was scrubs compared to him and all his team did was watch wit the rest of us..

when he was doin that it was first round exits..
    he got a coach.. got a pippen and was places in a system he had to learn to trust AND THEN came the championships..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the kobe fans that hate me got pissued about this i feel bad for pippen ? is getting less and less shine over the years

He in the hall of fame and was named top 50 man.He gets plenty of recognition matter of fact he gets TOO much shine

I've seen dudes say they'd take pippen over larry bird which is laughable.Pippen was a solid complimentary player not this potential franchise sf nostalgia leads people to believe

im not talking about real basketball fans to the casuals pippen is jamario moon
  • Ghostdenithegawd

pippen was another star player that complementary thing is disrespectful

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Pippen was a lil more than a complementary player but he wasn't a star player. I know the ? is weird but it is what it is. Stars you trying to build around nobody was doing that with Pippen.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    That's on fans giving him so much credit for 6 rings. For some stupid reason, some NBA fans thing Jordan did everything to win those rings. Kinda helps when u had one of the top rebounders, defenders, coaches, and a good bench on ur side. Jordan was the main reason why the bills won 6 rings, but not the only reason

Best rebounder ? are you forgetting Jordan Won 3 rings before Rodman arrived ????? why every lebron fan only wants to talk about those 3 rings but never the first ones ? Good bench ????? where ?????????name the good bench ? other than Toni kukoc and kerr everyone else was a ?

Lol I'm not a lebron fan. I like watching him play but I'm not a diehard fan. I was obviously talking about his last 3 titles. He still had great players around him the first 3 peat.

Great players ??????????????? wtf man ???? other than pippen name those GREAT players smh thats the dumbest ? I heard man Great players on his first 3peat ????????????????????????? please name em !!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Pippen was a lil more than a complementary player but he wasn't a star player. I know the ? is weird but it is what it is. Stars you trying to build around nobody was doing that with Pippen.

i was going to drop a bunch of stats but the ? won the all-star game mvp the season jordan left how is he not a star he won an award for being a star player in an all-star game
  • Ether44mag
    edited August 2016

i was going to drop a bunch of stats but the ? won the all-star game mvp the season jordan left how is he not a star he won an award for being a star player in an all-star game

pippen was a star but not a superstar he could never LEAD a team to a chip he on the level of Bosh but not as good as Wade for example
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's on fans giving him so much credit for 6 rings. For some stupid reason, some NBA fans thing Jordan did everything to win those rings. Kinda helps when u had one of the top rebounders, defenders, coaches, and a good bench on ur side. Jordan was the main reason why the bills won 6 rings, but not the only reason

Best rebounder ? are you forgetting Jordan Won 3 rings before Rodman arrived ????? why every lebron fan only wants to talk about those 3 rings but never the first ones ? Good bench ????? where ?????????name the good bench ? other than Toni kukoc and kerr everyone else was a ?

Lol I'm not a lebron fan. I like watching him play but I'm not a diehard fan. I was obviously talking about his last 3 titles. He still had great players around him the first 3 peat.

Great players ??????????????? wtf man ???? other than pippen name those GREAT players smh thats the dumbest ? I heard man Great players on his first 3peat ????????????????????????? please name em !!!

Smh good players. Better now?
  • Ghostdenithegawd

pippen was a star but not a superstar he could never LEAD a team to a chip he on the level of Bosh but not as good as Wade for example

that logic makes 0 sense mike aint get a chip until pippen came so mike wasn't a star?

the ? filled just about every stats possible was a top defender and still led a ? bulls team to playoffs with 55 wins that season smfh
  • Ether44mag
    edited August 2016

Smh good players. Better now?

By good players you mean Grant ? cause he the only one who qualifies as a good player after jordan and pippen the rest were bums except for BJ Armstrong who became good on the 3rd chip! Dellavedova ? on Paxson ,both tristan thompson and Mozgov ? on Cartwright...and the rest you want me to name em ? hahaha ,cliff levingston hahaha ,stacey king hahahaha ,craig hodges hahahaha ,scott williams hahahahahahah,dennis hopson hahahahahahahahahahah

please NOBODY in the history of the nba won with a lesser team than MJ on that FIRST 3peat bulls team
  • Ether44mag

jus sayin..

made the second round...

and yeah of course after winning 3 straight chips you take one star out they still have enough confidence to play well

• Tommy bilfiger

You serious?!?!? It's a damn exhibition game I can't believe you posted that nonsense.Name PLAYOFF games pippen dominated

We saw wade do that wit lebron,kyrie do that wit lebron,kobe do that wit shaq.Show me playoff games where pippen took over with jordan there that's what stars do
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Michael will always be greater.
    Lebron when it's all over will be the better (stat wise)