Lebron on Jordan - "He gets too much credit for his 6 rings"

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    all i know is when LeBron leaves teams they dont make the playoffs..

when Jordan leaves they make it to the eastern conference finals..

jus sayin..

made the second round...

and yeah of course after winning 3 straight chips you take one star out they still have enough confidence to play well

besides the point..

Miami went to 4straight championships..
    won 2..
    LeBron leaves they miss the playoffs..

in Cleveland he led his team to the Championship and the ECFs on numerous occassions..
    he leaves they get 1st pick 3 out of 5 seasons or some ? ..

so back to what i was sayin..

U ? gove Jordan too much credit..

and i only say too much is cause u ? try and negate any and everything that was around Jordan as if he was the only muthafucka on that court and that wasnt the case..

in the 80s when the pistons was beatin his ass yall dont never mention the ramifications of that.. that ushered in a NEW Jordan rule.. the "u bet not touch him" rule... same way the NFL changed the rules everytime Payton Manning got beat..

i can tell some of u ? nevwr played sports..

u can have the best player the most talented team but if they dont play as one they dont win and that comes from coaching.. Phil Jackson came wit the Triangle Offense.. a system that won 11 ? titles.. and yall go only give Jordan credit for the 6 he won under that system when before he was the greatest player on one of the worst team!!?

u ? trippin!

u give LeBron a Pippen and Phil or a Shaq and Phil or a Gasol and Bynum wit oerimeter shooters like Paxton Kerr Fish and Horry and this ? aint even fair.. he wouldnt see a game 7 either..

yeh Jordan is the greatest but u ? is puttin 20 on the 10..
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan has the ultimate hand with the 6/6 as the best player. No other player can really touch him with statements like Bron made here.
  • CapitalB
    R0mp wrote: »
    Jordan has the ultimate hand with the 6/6 as the best player. No other player can really touch him with statements like Bron made here.

Bill Russell would like to have a word wit u..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    All the kobe fans that hate me got pissued about this i feel bad for pippen ? is getting less and less shine over the years

He in the hall of fame and was named top 50 man.He gets plenty of recognition matter of fact he gets TOO much shine

I've seen dudes say they'd take pippen over larry bird which is laughable.Pippen was a solid complimentary player not this potential franchise sf nostalgia leads people to believe

pippen was another star player that complementary thing is disrespectful

Pippen was a lil more than a complementary player but he wasn't a star player. I know the ? is weird but it is what it is. Stars you trying to build around nobody was doing that with Pippen.

i was going to drop a bunch of stats but the ? won the all-star game mvp the season jordan left how is he not a star he won an award for being a star player in an all-star game

pippen was a star but not a superstar he could never LEAD a team to a chip he on the level of Bosh but not as good as Wade for example

that logic makes 0 sense mike aint get a chip until pippen came so mike wasn't a star?

the ? filled just about every stats possible was a top defender and still led a ? bulls team to playoffs with 55 wins that season smfh

You're embarrassing yourself in this thread.How were they a ? team when they were the 3 time defending champs?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »

Bill Russell would like to have a word wit u..

i love the nba but jordan would of went 8/8 if not for retirement and russell? i laugh cause he played against white boys. he was playing against 5'10" ? . if you cant beat them ? and you 6'11" then you just weak
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

jus sayin..

made the second round...

and yeah of course after winning 3 straight chips you take one star out they still have enough confidence to play well

besides the point..

won 2..

in Cleveland he led his team to the Championship and the ECFs on numerous occassions..

and i only say too much is cause u ? try and negate any and everything that was around Jordan as if he was the only muthafucka on that court and that wasnt the case..

in the 80s when the pistons was beatin his ass yall dont never mention the ramifications of that.. that ushered in a NEW Jordan rule.. the "u bet not touch him" rule... same way the NFL changed the rules everytime Payton Manning got beat..

u can have the best player the most talented team but if they dont play as one they dont win and that comes from coaching.. Phil Jackson came wit the Triangle Offense.. a system that won 11 ? titles.. and yall go only give Jordan credit for the 6 he won under that system when before he was the greatest player on one of the worst team!!?

u ? trippin!

u give LeBron a Pippen and Phil or a Shaq and Phil or a Gasol and Bynum wit oerimeter shooters like Paxton Kerr Fish and Horry and this ? aint even fair.. he wouldnt see a game 7 either..

you the stupidest ? alive, watch me show you

first off you talked about how the Heat missed the playoffs after lebron left without mentioning that Bosh was injured and only played 44 games while Wade played 62 and that Ray allen and shane battier were not on the team anymore so there you go

and second of all ...damn you stupid...you said if Lebron had Pippen with shooters like Kerr or fish or Horry it wouldnt be fair ???? ? ! what the ? is Wade ,Bosh ,Ray allen ,shane battier,mike miller Rashard lewis and james jones ??? Ray allen and mike miller are much better better shooters than all the guys you mentionned smh...

Come correct when talkin bball with me man I come with logic and facts
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still havent heard a valid argument against:

"Lebron leaves his teams, they cant even make the playoffs"
    "Jordan left his teams they still compete in the playoffs"

Does this or does it not mean Jordan had the better teams around him?
  • CapitalB

jus sayin..

made the second round...

besides the point..

won 2..

u ? trippin!

first off you talked about how the Heat missed the playoffs after lebron left without mentioning that Bosh was injured and only played 44 games while Wade played 62 and that Ray allen and shane battier were not on the team anymore so there you go

and second of all ...damn you stupid...you said if Lebron had Pippen with shooters like Kerr or fish or Horry it wouldnt be fair ???? ? ! what the ? is Wade ,Bosh ,Ray allen ,shane battier,mike miller Rashard lewis and james jones ??? Ray allen and mike miller are much better better shooters than all the guys you mentionned smh...

lol ur an idiot..
    i wanna say moreso then Tommy but this my first time reading ur post..

come wot logic when u talkin to me boy..
    keep ur feelings out of this. lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta look at nuance with the Jordan teams after he left vs Bron.

Those Bulls teams pretty much stayed the same and healthy when Mike was gone.

The heat missing the playoffs is fugazi. Wade missed 20 games, Bosh half the year. They would've been a playoff squad if not for injuries.

10-11 Cavs more so was a what you saw was what it was. They just really lost a role player Shaq and Big Z. Mo Will gets traded midway.

But like I said this one you can really look at, the Heat falling off to no playoffs is circumstantial not just black and white.
  • CapitalB
    BDBIID wrote: »

The heat missing the playoffs is fugazi. Wade missed 20 games, Bosh half the year. They would've been a playoff squad if not for injuries.

10-11 Cavs more so was a what you saw was what it was. They just really lost a role player Shaq and Big Z. Mo Will gets traded midway.

But like I said this one you can really look at, the Heat falling off to no playoffs is circumstantial not just black and white.

Wade was missin games when LeBron was there..
    and Bosh was gettin injured as well..

so try again..
  • CapitalB
    coop9889 wrote: »

okayi thought it was jus me..

cause all im gettin is emotional posts from emotional ass ? . lol
  • CapitalB
    Phil Jackson wit an organization behind him and players buyin into HIS triangle offensive system competed for a Championship 13 times and won 11 of them..

but lets give Jordan ALL the credit for 6 of Phil's championships..

only person i could see winnin outside of that system is Shaq..

but yeh.. Phil needed Mike more then Mike needed Phil.. hell.. Mike didnt need nobody.. jus pass him the damn ball.. dont even have to play defense..

he'a gonna outscore the opposing team himself anyway..
  • Tommy bilfiger

jus sayin..

made the second round...

besides the point..

won 2..

u ? trippin!

You arguin wit a casual fan stop wasting your time
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

so try again..

Nope.

Bosh played 74,79, 57 of 66 in lockout year and 77 games the years Bron was in Miami. The year Bron was gone he played 44.

Wade I give you.

But healthy Bosh highly doubt they miss the playoffs. So like I said.
  • CapitalB

jus sayin..

made the second round...

besides the point..

won 2..

u ? trippin!

when Jordan was around i was more then a casual fan.. i was an active ball player.. played in leagues and traveling teams and was taught fundamental basketball..

i played for Slam N Jam.. we were nationally recognized back then and the program was pretty much a development league for Dominguez High which was also Nationally recognized..

i played ball since 7yrs old all the way up to highschool..
    only thing kept me from D1 was my grades and gang affiliation..

? like u sot on the couch amd watch espn and youtube highlights and think u know somethin.. or u scored 5 points in a pickup game goin to 11 and think u got all the answers..

? sit yo lame ass down..

if im a casual fan its cause sports dont rule my life.. i dont live vicariously through teams and players.. i got better ? to do..

but if u dont understand it takes more then a player to win championships and that a Jordan benefitted from a system arguably the greatest coach to ever call a play and a competent organization..

none of which was afforded LeBron then YOU dont know ? basketball..

does Jordan deserve alot of credit for the rings he have?! u damn straight..
    but all!!? nah..

LeBron deserves more credit for his championships then Jordan does for his.. and im sure u feel otherwise..

but ur an idiot.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2016
    Phil Jackson wit an organization behind him and players buyin into HIS triangle offensive system competed for a Championship 13 times and won 11 of them..

but yeh.. Phil needed Mike more then Mike needed Phil.. hell.. Mike didnt need nobody.. jus pass him the damn ball.. dont even have to play defense..

Tex winters triangle system not phil jacksons you realize the triangle offense was used by the knicks since phil became prez and has flopped right? keep exposing yourself
  • CapitalB

so try again..

Nope.

Bosh played 74,79, 57 of 66 in lockout year and 77 games the years Bron was in Miami. The year Bron was gone he played 44.

Wade I give you.

But healthy Bosh highly doubt they miss the playoffs. So like I said.

Bosh didnt get hurt in the playoffs and missed 2series and wasnt 100% in the finals??
  • CapitalB

Tex winters triangle system not phil jacksons you realize the triangle offense was used by the knicks since phil became prez and has flopped right? keep exposing yourself

im not about to argue semantics my ? ..
    i manage ? ..

u argue like one..
    what u talkin is besides the point..
  • CapitalB
    i dont give a ? about its origins.
    was the bulls runnin that ? before Phil got there!!?

no!!?

okay then..
  • Tommy bilfiger

i manage ? ..

u argue like one..

I gave credit to the guy who actually created the system that wasn't phil jackson.

You're tryna say the triangle system is responsible for all these championships then I gave an example of how the knicks have ran that same triangle in new york and have missed the playoffs.Your babbling about managing ? in response you got it dog It's clear you a casual fan wit an agenda.
  • Tommy bilfiger

jus sayin..

made the second round...

besides the point..

won 2..

u ? trippin!

when Jordan was around i was more then a casual fan.. i was an active ball player.. played in leagues and traveling teams and was taught fundamental basketball..

i played for Slam N Jam.. we were nationally recognized back then and the program was pretty much a development league for Dominguez High which was also Nationally recognized..

i played ball since 7yrs old all the way up to highschool..
    only thing kept me from D1 was my grades and gang affiliation..

? like u sot on the couch amd watch espn and youtube highlights and think u know somethin.. or u scored 5 points in a pickup game goin to 11 and think u got all the answers..

? sit yo lame ass down..

if im a casual fan its cause sports dont rule my life.. i dont live vicariously through teams and players.. i got better ? to do..

but if u dont understand it takes more then a player to win championships and that a Jordan benefitted from a system arguably the greatest coach to ever call a play and a competent organization..

none of which was afforded LeBron then YOU dont know ? basketball..

does Jordan deserve alot of credit for the rings he have?! u damn straight..
    but all!!? nah..

LeBron deserves more credit for his championships then Jordan does for his.. and im sure u feel otherwise..

but ur an idiot.

2mx1mrl.gif

I don't care about your biographies you're a casual fan
  • CapitalB

i manage ? ..

u argue like one..

I gave credit to the guy who actually created the system that wasn't phil jackson.

You're tryna say the triangle system is responsible for all these championships then I gave an example of how the knicks have ran that same triangle in new york and have missed the playoffs.Your babbling about managing ? in response you got it dog It's clear you a casual fan wit an agenda.

i mentioned my ? cause u remind me of them when im pokin holes in they lies and tearin down their excuses..

u still have yet to address anything iv said..
    u only respond after a google search and notice a statistical error in my post..

kinda how when somone is posting some ? u cant refute so u choose to attack his grammar..

thats u right now..

if u aint go address the points thennus shut the ? up and maybe someone else can..

cause right now all u commin wit is excuses amd red herrings like these ? do when im at them..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    All the kobe fans that hate me got pissued about this i feel bad for pippen ? is getting less and less shine over the years

He in the hall of fame and was named top 50 man.He gets plenty of recognition matter of fact he gets TOO much shine

I've seen dudes say they'd take pippen over larry bird which is laughable.Pippen was a solid complimentary player not this potential franchise sf nostalgia leads people to believe

pippen was another star player that complementary thing is disrespectful

Pippen was a lil more than a complementary player but he wasn't a star player. I know the ? is weird but it is what it is. Stars you trying to build around nobody was doing that with Pippen.

i was going to drop a bunch of stats but the ? won the all-star game mvp the season jordan left how is he not a star he won an award for being a star player in an all-star game

pippen was a star but not a superstar he could never LEAD a team to a chip he on the level of Bosh but not as good as Wade for example

Pippen was a star, but he wasn't a number 1. Not every star is built to lead a team. People really forgetting that when the Bulls were in trouble in that playoff series, Pippen basically had a breakdown? That ? was the happiest person on the team when MJ game back that. That wouldn't have been the case if he wanted that top spot.
  • Tommy bilfiger

i manage ? ..

u argue like one..

i mentioned my ? cause u remind me of them when im pokin holes in they lies and tearin down their excuses..

u still have yet to address anything iv said..
    u only respond after a google search and notice a statistical error in my post..

kinda how when somone is posting some ? u cant refute so u choose to attack his grammar..

thats u right now..

if u aint go address the points thennus shut the ? up and maybe someone else can..

cause right now all u commin wit is excuses amd red herrings like these ? do when im at them..

More babbling about nothin.You callin me ? ,idiots lames clickin feelins on all my posts you mad and you're sonnin yourself

I responded to your trash posts already read, there's no need to go in circles wit a fool wit suspect bball knowledge
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

Just because you ignore arguments doesn't mean they aren't valid.

Like I said, MJ pushed his teammates to get better. He was brutal on them ? . Pippen himself said the only reason he was a HoF player was because of MJ. Lebron isn't like that. He's too buddy buddy for that. He's content with being the cornerstone of the team and letting everyone else be content with complimenting him. Of course MJ's teams would be better because they were conditioned to be that way. Lebron's teams were built to be dependent on him. Either way, neither team won anything when the star was gone.