SHOWTIME'S "Shameless" Season 7 (Starts 10.2)

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as emmy rossum wanting her pay.....at this point in the series I don't see why she shouldn't be making as much as Macy. If either one of them left the show, it'd be a completely different series....her character is just as important as frank as the head of the household. The other characters, not so much. She crazy if she think she should get more tho.

Fiona is not really needed in the show. Hell, UK counterpart left the show, and it lasted for 11 seasons.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    As far as emmy rossum wanting her pay.....at this point in the series I don't see why she shouldn't be making as much as Macy. If either one of them left the show, it'd be a completely different series....her character is just as important as frank as the head of the household. The other characters, not so much. She crazy if she think she should get more tho.

Fiona is not really needed in the show. Hell, UK counterpart left the show, and it lasted for 11 seasons.

Foh. From my seasons 1-6 vantage point, she way more important than her siblings outside of maybe lip. A show about deb, carl and liam don't interest me right now.

This show need to end soon anyway.
  • black caesar

Foh. From my seasons 1-6 vantage point, she way more important than her siblings outside of maybe lip. A show about deb, carl and liam don't interest me right now.

This show need to end soon anyway.

Deb, Lip, Carl, and Frank really make the show. I like Fiona, but she's bland compared to them. Hell, Sammi was hell of a lot more interesting.
  • black caesar
    William H. Macy speaks on Emmy contract dispute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r1ZZUVBDho
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Fiona is basically the main character thru the series but Frank is the best part of the show

Show woulda never been ? without him
  • TheGOAT
    William H. Macy speaks on Emmy contract dispute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r1ZZUVBDho

Hes smart
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is one of the best seasons yet.

Everyone has to face their demons and battle to find themselves, everyone has to let go.

I felt bad for Monica when she was begging Lip and Fi to just accept their requests for a day. As much of some ? ups they are, they always have expressed their love, and shown it, as unorthodox as it is.

Feel bad for Frank, too. Him and Monica genuinely love each other and the fact he remembered his vows from years ago is proof of that.

Didn't think Ian was gonna end up backing down from everything until the texts from Trevor.

Kev doing that ? bar tending had me dead.

Such a ? great show. Breaking Bad made me feel emotions and this show does the same.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at Kev..? desperate times call for desperate measures

Svetlana did them wrong, but they weren't making any real money until she started managing the business.

They need to get over it because.......even though she "stole the business"..........they would've been out of business a long time ago if it wasn't for her.
  • TheGOAT
    They completely glossed over the Svetlana story.

They didnt even show them break up with her.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Technically, they didn't yet. They're just avoiding her atm.
  • TheGOAT

No they just skipped over it

They were living together

All they did was show V burn all her clothes but never showed Svetlana
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id ? the ? outta Emmy Rossum, but I wouldnt dare touch Fiona Gallagher..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

No they just skipped over it

They were living together

All they did was show V burn all her clothes but never showed Svetlana

The bar has a living area upstairs where they had the ? house and stuff so svetlana probably lives there and runs the bar since she owns it now and they have no reason to be around her
  • Lou Cypher
    Mildest finale ever. Funeral scene was pretty Damn sad.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that dude is playing her with that house.

If it's such a good opportunity, it seems like he'd wanna keep it for himself.

Fiona's ? up by not getting her own lawyer to look over the paperwork he gave her.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2016
    I liked the season finale. I'm just not happy that Kev and V didn't find a way to get the bar back.

Loved the ending credit. lol
  • Lou Cypher
    deadeye wrote: »

Fiona's ? up by not getting her own lawyer to look over the paperwork he gave her.

Didn't even get the inspection done herself either. Definitely getting ? with that place. Will probably be the main plot of the next season.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Mildest finale ever. Funeral scene was pretty Damn sad.

that ? got to me...

I sorta have the same issues w my mother, not as deep, but I could relate. It's making me reflect.
  • TheGOAT
    I liked the season finale. I'm just not happy that Kev and V didn't find a way to get the bar back.

Loved the ending credit. lol

Very Ferris Buellery

https://youtu.be/T1XgFsitnQw
  • TheGOAT
    I hope there is a next season so Frank can dig up Monicas dead body for the 20k worth of ? in the casket
  • Rum Middleton
    deadeye wrote: »

I think he said he had too many projects, and didnt have time for this one, plus he smashed, so maybe he threw her a bone..
  • Lou Cypher
    I hope there is a next season so Frank can dig up Monicas dead body for the 20k worth of ? in the casket

Lol when frank went in to kiss monica I thought he was going to find the ? mid speech and take off in front of everyone.

Season 8 has been confirmed already. Dunno the Air date, but hopefully they do it in september again.
  • Rum Middleton
    I didnt like how Fiona was handlin the ? situatuation..she knows her siblings can grind to get whatever they need, this a come up for them, she just hatin cause she's gettin her paper now...
  • TheGOAT
    So what exacty happened to all the ? ?

There were 7 bags that got hidden from Frank when he got beat up.

Next scene Fiona has 2 bags on her bed that she would bury with her mom.

Where the other 5?
  • Lou Cypher
    So what exacty happened to all the ? ?

There were 7 bags that got hidden from Frank when he got beat up.

Next scene Fiona has 2 bags on her bed that she would bury with her mom.

Where the other 5?

Frank handed them all out. She had the two, one being meant for Liam and one for herself I believe. The rest had theirs handed to them by frank though and they must have just hid them somewhere.