• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know there was a book, but eph is a ? up dude
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Best episode so far. Wonder what's gonna be the result of what Quinn did to the Master. I like the different path they're taking from the books.

This also deviated from the books? Which big do we find out more about Quinlan? I'm still on 2.
    Book 3 (which is a total ? in my opinion). In the books, once the Master gets his second body, he stays as the rock star until the end, so him getting his head chopped off and possibly having to take on another host is something new.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Best episode so far. Wonder what's gonna be the result of what Quinn did to the Master. I like the different path they're taking from the books.

This also deviated from the books? Which big do we find out more about Quinlan? I'm still on 2.
    Book 3 (which is a total ? in my opinion). In the books, once the Master gets his second body, he stays as the rock star until the end, so him getting his head chopped off and possibly having to take on another host is something new.
    Ah ok because he's still rocking the giant dude and is scarred because of the combination of the sword and sun damaging him. I assume this is why he must switch at some point in the book.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    setrakian is a ? he let the master escape again , you step on that damn worm.

Euchorst gonna catch another L and get passed up again from being the master , Palmer bout to come up i bet.