Because we are talking about ? .

Amen.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Yeah the arrow points to side ur tank is

Ive been in a few where its the opposite, those German cars...but yea for the majority thats correct

And white chocolate aint chocolate at all

Alkaline water has a pH of at least 13...so that ? with 9.5 and 10 aint really it i just pay more for some reason (the ? do i make that ? )

@Peezy_Jenkins make that thread bruh
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About a year ago
    2015-04-13-1428958600-8905374-fuelgaugemh.jpg

200w.gif

Feel free to use the gif

Imma keep it G, I got no clue with you talking about bro lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About a year ago

200w.gif

Feel free to use the gif

Imma keep it G, I got no clue with you talking about bro lol

The arrow points to the side ur tank is on so when u pull up u know
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know whats up wit the 'never ending wipe' though!! You keep wiping and wiping and it just keeps re-appearing.... ? is annoying as hell...

It means you are not fully evacuating your bowels.

Healthy ? is supposed to come out in logs.

You are not drinking enough water to moisten the debris in your colon; not getting enough fiber in your diet; your food is not digesting properly in your stomach; your liver is not producing enough bile for secondary digestion past your stomach; or your colon is constricting due to an underlying problem are all valid reasons that stop the full evacuation of your bowels.

Digestion is such a complicated process, eh?

Is this regular or every once in a while?

Lol good lookin... this is just every once in a while though..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Whether sitting or standing I hope toilet paper isn't the only thing y'all use to clean up.

So what? We supposed to use those handy wipes from kfc? I just want to wipe my ass clean not be all fragrant and whatnot. Only women should be so ? (no pun intended) and have impeccable hygiene when it comes to da bootay. So a ? has to do is jump in the shower before sex and we straight. That's what we was taught in sex Ed and human growth and development always shower before sex.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wiped my ads 3 different ways today because of you nights because of this I can never ever say again the ic never affected my real life smfh ? yall changing the way nights wipe they as nh
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That raisins are actually dried grapes.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who stands up with their pants at their ankles to wipe? Unless you're too fat to wipe while sitting I don't get why it's easier to stand
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last week I learned that throwing olive oil in with pasta will prevent it from sticking in the ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    That raisins are actually dried grapes.

Now I want some raisins.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time it's worth it to wipe standing up is I it was a really really bad ? and you really need to stand up and get your checks spread. But that's usually only a one or twice a year occurrence and I'm probably gonna shower soon if possibly anyways.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean I can understand if you at a place in public and don't wanna sit on the toilet because I have done that. But I rarely if ever take a ? in public in them nasty ass restrooms.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    About a year ago

200w.gif

Feel free to use the gif

first time i checked this thread i didnt know what your post meant.. like i thought you were tryna say you didnt know E was empty or some ? .. but someone quoted it on page 6 and now im wondering if you meant the little arrow points to which side your tank is on.. if thats the case.. i didnt know that until just now. didnt even notice an arrow on any car ive driven.

If you think about it, ? is pretty ambiguous. It's a picture with the tank and the arrow pointing, you might look at that and think the arrow is indicating which side of the tank you need to be on.

And I can't believe the ? convo is still going. ? went from being hilariously stupid to ridiculously disturbing.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I have yet to learn anything in the thread so far, I knew all this already
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is straight tears.

Ive never heard of people wiping while standing up till this thread.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? were really arguing about this ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we all learning here, I switched from my Samsung 4 to a 7. They gave me this bigger phone with it called a tablet. What the ? yall use this for?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious

No it isn't . Why did you guys number this fiasco of a thread. I was hoping to earn something new and instead these neanderthals held a debate over ass wiping etiquette.
This discussion has been closed.